A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Get matched with top fence companies in Coshocton, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Coshocton
- Five-Star Lawn Care and Deck Building, LLCFive Star did an excellent job. They were efficient and professional, as well as reasonably priced.
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsOhio Outdoor Solutions installed our vinyl fence that we absolutely love! We hired them to come back and pressure wash for us, and was positively satisfied with all aspects. Thanks for a great job!
- Dave's FenceThe salesman who appraises the job was always so friendly and took the time to answer all my questions via e-mail, text or call. It doesn't take long to have someone calling back after calling the company. The fencing is commercial grade which is important to me so hopefully it will be strong during hurricane season
- D.G.Enterprises IncOnce the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work
- Peerless FencingGreat job guys! Wow, was the only thing that we could say after it was finished. Great guys that do great work, fast. Always appreciate a straight shooter and will definitely be hiring again!
- Cincy Fence RepairService was great and price too. All my little doggies are safe. Fence looks wonderful. Thank you again for a job well done will call again.
- On the Fence IncThis has to be one of the best experiences in working with a contracted service company. From the very first meeting in person, communication was excellent. My husband and I were doing a lot of work on a newly purchased home so the work and funds needed to be budgeted among all of the contractors. OTF was willing to do part of the work originally requested and re-negotiated the original quote. A date was set for installation, just so happened it was the first bitter cold day with lots of heavy snow. The "installer" was there as scheduled with all of the equipment and materials dropped off separately. I would not say I change my mind often but as the snow flew, I looked at the color of the chain link fence I had ordered, and knew it was not right (it was my choice of color not their suggested choice). I panicked and decided to just ask the contractor if there was anything to be done about this. Calmly he (as it turns out he was the owner) said give me a few minutes (it is now really snowing with predictions only to get worse over the next few days). The fence color had been a special order so a restocking fee would apply and the new choice was a heavier gauge (small increase). Great but that did not help the owner who now had to deal with all the fencing, cement, and other materials lying on the ground and the loss of a day's work. Without a trace of rancor or impatience he moved all of it into the garage and said he would get back (a day is needed for setting cement and then another for the fence installation). I returned a few days later to find it all done and looking great. It was beyond a good experience working with the On the Fence folks, would recommend them over and over again
- Jack Taylor InstallationMy wife is very happy and proud of the new bathroom. It looks great! We will use him from now on for any work we need.
- MORGAN FENCE COWe were moving from the Blue Ash/Kenwood area of Cincinnati to the outskirts of Hillsboro, where we are now. Because he takes such pride in his work, we didn't have a worry that he would be installing while we would be on the road between Cincy and Hillsboro. He is not the type of person who needs to be watched. Once Mr. Morgan began our fence, he was finished in three days with only one helper on the first two days and none on the third. The gate was the only item installed on the third day, and this was because Mr. Morgan constructed it from scratch. The fence is functional and beautiful. The gate is fantastic. We highly recommend Mr. Morgan's work. He was particular about the fence installation; he was professional in his approach and still maintained a friendly attitude
- Strait-Line FencingIt went well, for the most part. They had neglected to find out where the cable and phone lines were buried. But, they had them repaired. The fence looks fabulous, however!
Fencing Contractors in Coshocton
- Business Description:Riggs Farm and Fence Services proudly serves it's customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!Recent Review:It was great, wonderful people they did a beautiful job. I am very happy and I will hire them againKaren T.
- Business Description:3 brothers and 1 dad...That is our team that will help build you a secure and beautiful privacy fence for your home!
- Business Description:8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel or service fees. Additional DBA - Integrity Fence. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. (Not affiliate with Cantrell & Sons Fence in Indiana).Recent Review:I am thrilled with the product and service provided. Not only is the gate exactly what we needed at a fair price, but the service was excellent. Bill and his company were very professional and promptly responded to every phone call or email. They always did what they said and got back to me when they said they would. Bill answered all my questions and while performing the work he kept me informed. I would definitely work with them againStanley L.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:STRAUSS FENCE, LLC PROVIDES COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, RESIDENTIAL AND AGRICULTURAL FENCE INSTALLATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICE THROUGHOUT OHIO AND WEST VIRGINIA.Recent Review:Fence seems very well constructed and appears that it should last as long as we live in our home.Cheryl M.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:COLUMBUS (614) 276-2760 CINCINNATI (513) 353-8000 And Surrounding Areas.Recent Review:They were excellent would use them again!Gina H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Find fence companies in
- West Lafayette
- New Concord
- Port Washington
- Walnut Creek
- South Zanesville
- New Philadelphia
fence companies in Coshocton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- cs custom kitchens baths & more827 s shannon st
Van Wert, Ohio
- cs custom kitchens baths & more
- Dew Companies1756 Eden Road
- Dew Companies
- Greg's Around Town Construction71 Discovery Dr
- Greg's Around Town Construction
- Maple Valley Fence2447 Township Road 183
- Mason Co260 Depot Ct SE
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- mike and johns remodeling2262 fillmans bottom rd sw
Port Washington, Ohio
- MORGAN FENCE CO742 n high st
- Mr. Level Concrete Leveling35954 Sugar Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Maple Valley Fence
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Volz Fencing5214 Millsboro Rd
- Volz Fencing
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLCPO Box 439
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLC