Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Coshocton, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Coshocton
- Quality Drywall & Plaster LLCDid a complete new front porch and laundry room shower of the home I rented. Work is dont neatly and professional and never leaves a mess behind
- AM Smith Construction LLCAndrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need arise
- A Brush Away PaintingAdam Gaiters is a true professional who delivers as promised. He is agile in finding solutions that work. He cares for his customers and his painting crew. He is a pleasure to work with.
- A Brush Away PaintingWent well. Took two trips because of the damage to the drywall. Looks beautiful and couldn't have done it myself.
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Stauffers Painting Systems LLC-Can't say enough good about Jerry Stauffer and his help-he immediately responded and sent me a bid on the work I needed done-realized I had a deadline and managed to work my small job in while doing larger jobs in the area- very friendly and professional-responded to any questions and concerns-the finished work was excellent-during the job,I questioned a couple details and he and his help responded and corrected the issue with no hesitation-will be recommending him to others in the future
- Wallart DrywallWalls were 10' high and ceilings had lathe and plaster and were very crooked. No issue for Wallart, they hung and finished everything without any problems. Everything looks great! Very happy. Will definitely have them out again for future work.
- A Brush Away PaintingExcellent job!! Entire inside of my house painted in one day!! Professional and respectful. Would definitely hire again:).
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- A Brush Away PaintingHorrible. Hired for an $18,000 drywall job, paid 20% upfront, and after one day, he quit without telling me! We had to have a hearing for me to get my money back (he had the audacity to say non-refundable!). During the hearing, he constantly lied about every aspect of scope of work he performed. Luckily, I had photo evidence and arbitrator ruled in my favor
Drywall Contractors in Coshocton
- Business Description:*Starting March 1st, for every exterior paint job, get a free power wash! Book now and get 10% off! And veterans get 15% off!* We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We also power wash exterior homes and businesses. We have been in business since 1997. Licensed and insured we stand by our work and customer service. 15% off for veteransRecent Review:The team did a great job washing and painting the house. At the end of the job, two neighbors approached them and wanted to have their houses painted too! Will hire them again if more painting job is needed.gang c.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavorsRecent Review:Went well. Had to touch up a few spots. But, did what I wanted without questioning. The work was exceptional and was nice enough to use the material that I had purchased myself. I will definitely use again.Jacob O.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured professional painting company proudly serving central Ohio! Currently with multiple crews of skilled painters. We specialize in interior and exterior residential homes as well as commercial projects. We have had the pleasure of working in places such as Columbus's Historic District and prestigious college campuses. We can accommodate everything from new builds to restorations with extensive drywall repair, carpentry work and custom upgrades. We pride ourselves in alwa..Recent Review:Highly recommend. They painted our living room, small entry way & closet, 2 small hallways and the stairwell. Also custom stained the wood in our bay window and matched it perfect with the existing wood trim throughout the living room. Paint crew were on time both days and great to work with. Will most definitely recommend and will hire them again for any painting we need doneDenise G.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
- Business Description:S.J.T is the one stop shop for your home improvement needs professional work at affordable prices. Right now. 20% off bathroom remodles.
- Business Description:Complete Drywall Service
- Business Description:20 years of professional experience. 24 hour emergency service. Free Estimates, 5% discounts to seniors and veterans. "No job too small, we do it all!"
- Business Description:all maintanence
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- West Lafayette
- New Concord
- Port Washington
- Walnut Creek
- South Zanesville
- New Philadelphia
drywall contractors in Coshocton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Brush Away Painting 2895 N Moose Eye Rd
- A+ Construction306 milton st
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- A Brush Away Painting
- D&Dconstruction918 Maple Ave
- decor built construction318 Park Blvd.
- Do It All Construction2155 Old River Rd
- Don Bays Drywall Finishing137 CR 7C
- Douglas P Fay Trucking LLC104 E Kiracofe Ave
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- Dynamic Restoration LLC639 W Nimisila Rd
- Famous Construction596 w maumee ave.
- Famous Construction
- Keith Edwards Roofing400 Mccann Lan
West Union, Ohio
- Keith Edwards Roofing
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- TNT Construction Inc7408 Moravian Trail Rd SE
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE