Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Coshocton, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Coshocton
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCReally well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work read less
- Mahan Design & RemodelWe called Jay panicked due to our carpet being ruined due to a leak in our new house. He knew we were under a time crunch and needed ASAP. Jay and his crew tore out all of the carpet and pad in our dining room and living room and installed new flooring. While he was here, I told him I wasn’t a fan of the existing trim in those rooms. It would not match my new flooring. He took out the trim and put in a more classier trim that they painted for me. While on the job, my husband complained of a door that he didn’t care for in our hallway entryway and the narrowness of the entryway. Jay took out the door and made the entryway bigger for us which we absolutely love. My husband also told him about the small fruit tree in the front that was attracting ants and some neglected bushes that were out of co trim and needed to be removed. The next to last day of scheduled job, Jay showed up with trailer and equipment to remove tree and bushes for my husband. Him and his crew not only fixed our floors, but all of the add one we gave him during the process. We were more than comfortable leaving Jay and his crew alone at our house if necessary. Would definitely recommend Jay and hire him again if we needed anything done in the future read less
- Jordans Painting & RestorationI really liked his work. I gave him instructions, and he explained everything what he would do. He finished it for 5 days, and it was really great!
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work read less
- Lickity Split ConstructionGreat work, friendly, professional, great price. Everything you could ask for. I will not use another contractor for any new jobs.
- Mahan Design & RemodelJay and his work crew do professional work. We can give him our house key and trust the work will be perfection. Punctuality and responsibility is undeniably a great asset. Any time issues warrants him calling. He and his crew clean up after work and are ALWAYS detailed and conscientious. Honest and follows through until the job(s) are complete. We feel so fortunate to have found Jay Mahans company after moving to Ohio read less
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCThey did an awesome job! They did great work in a week. You cant even tell where they had taken the floor out to work underneath, it was put back together perfectly. They fixed the joists and beams under the floor. They went the extra mile to make everything look great at the end. I would highly recommend them read less
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- Sunrise Remodeling IncWe would recommend Sunrise Remodeling to anyone wanting a good and reliable company. Nick the designer was very helpful making suggestion to improve my thoughts of how to design our kitchen. When we told them my wife had a problem with dust, Brian the owner said they would keep the dust down by bringing in several vacuums. They did and she didn't have any problems. We had a wall removed and put a bar area in its place. Chad was very cautious removing the wall, also he removed tile back-splash, and floor tile so electric could be put in the floor. We really appreciated him. All the workers involved was very cautious and cleaned up all their messes. All of the old cabinets was removed and hauled away the same day, so there was not a dumpster setting in the driveway for days. We can?t say enough about all of the people who worked so hard to complete everything. The electrician, the granite company all was great. Steve who did the final inspection was excellent. If there was a little problem someone came immediately to fix it read less
Flooring Contractors in Coshocton
- Business Description:Hartville Hardware is a Home Center unlike any other. With 7 acres under roof, it is the largest independently owned hardware/home center in the U.S. Featuring an 1850 Sq. Ft. idea house that was built almost entirely out of products that were made in the U.S.A., Hartville Hardware is so much more than a hardware store, it is a destination where you will find everything you need for your home improvement needs. Other key areas include a brand new Farm and Pet area that has feed for your cat, .. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly, the installer were wonderful and the job went smooth.Barbara D.
- Business Description:Owner operated, 30+ years of experience! Cost is determined by the job, however we do offer free estimates within 24 hours.Recent Review:It went very well. Our kitchen floor looks amazing and is still holding up with no issues years later. This contractor went above and beyond to make sure our floors were installed correctly, looked great and would a long long time. Thank you Floor Magicians read lessIfeanyi U.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:My Floors Flooring America has been a part of the Galion community for the past 35 years. We are committed to building a level of trust with our customers, one floor at a time. Since our founding, we’ve continued to offer our customers the unrivaled satisfaction they’ve come to expect from us with low prices, varied product selections, and unbeatable warranties. Independently owned & operated read lessRecent Review:My experience with My Floors was exceptional! Clearly their focus is on customer service and customer satisfaction. It doesn’t matter is you have a very limited budget (as was my case) or a unlimited budget, you will be able to find a wide range of impressive quality products that will show off in your home no matter what you paid. My Floors has an extensive inventory of flooring products to choose from. Their professional sales associates can help you navigate their beautiful showroom and find what is best for you. They truly listen to what your needs are and care about helping you find just the right product for your home project budget. Even if you are not ready to start a project, do stop in and browse. They are always ready to help with not only flooring ideas but kitchen and bath ideas too. I worked with Sales Associate, Kris, but don’t hesitate to ask for Steve, the owner! Everyone there, including the technical workers coming to your home to do the work, are the “who” and the “what” to make your My Floors experience exceptional read lessPatricia L.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc.. read lessRecent Review:The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of work read lessJanice D.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 15+ years experience in the industry. We have a huge portfolio! Plenty of references and fully licensed/bonded and insured!! We specialize in bathrooms and kitchens but we are not limited to those we also do full basement renovations, rehab houses or flips for investors or landlords. 24/7 emergency handyman services, fencing, decks/pergolas and plenty more!!! read lessRecent Review:Never showed up, took my 10% deposit. Personal verbal attack through texts. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!John S.
- Business Description:Design Restoration & Reconstruction Inc. An Ohio legal corporation operating as a General Contractor established in 1994. We are located In North Canton Ohio convenient to State Route 77 and our service area is includes several counties within a one hour radius of our location. we specialize in insurance claims restoration to properties damaged by perils including Fire, Water, Wind & Storm Damage. We employ 42 full time certified professional technicians & tradesmen experienced in all aspects.. read lessRecent Review:I had a fire at my home total loss, design restoration handled the job (Tom & Brandon) handled the project. Let me tell you this experience was horrible. I had to get a home inspector because I seen for my self the terrible job that was done. You can go to google and yelp to see a few pictures. I have a tone. They didn't wrap myself before putting the siding up which you can clearly see from the gaps and wholes in the siding. they used nails to hold some siding pieces up. the roof they didn't replace some wood the needed replaced from the fire, no underlayment before adding shingles to the wood. they caulk the ventilation holes in the new windows. she shingles are lifting on the roof. Wires are exposed on light fixtures. The Cellar in my basement wasn't even touched, not even cleaned. I went through contractor connections, which design restoration in Canton OH told them they didn't get they job, which they did. All of these things and more are part of a home inspection report I had to have done. BEWARE BEFORE HIRING THIS COMPANY TO DO ANY WORK.. read lesstwanna a.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:JJL Handyman Service is a company that keeps well trained professionals at its side for just about any situation that arises in a household. We specialize in Home remodel and repair but have well trained professionals with YEARS (usually 10-20 years+) of experience in a vast multitude of services as well. They all have been highly screened and references all checked out, all background are clean and they are all top of the line in their chosen fields. They are all kind, prompt, and reliable a.. read lessRecent Review:Bad I don't think thay new what or how thay put the valley metal on wrong So when it rained the water came in trashed the new ceiling And walls and the wood floor.Don S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- West Lafayette
- New Concord
- Walnut Creek
- South Zanesville
- New Philadelphia
flooring installation in Coshocton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carroll's FlooringPO Box 538
- Central Ohio Home Improvement578 Harding Rd
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.10110 State Route 7 S
- Coconis Floor Covering210 El Camino Dr
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Continental Wood and Stone Co919 Grove St
- CREATIVE CARPETS OF WINTERSVILLE462 MAIN ST
- cs custom kitchens baths & more827 s shannon st
Van Wert, Ohio
- Carroll's Flooring
- Greg's Around Town Construction71 Discovery Dr
- Greg's Around Town Construction
- KSI Kitchen & Bath3035 Elida Road
- KSI Kitchen & Bath
- Natola Construction LLC
- Natola Construction LLC
- OLDE WOOD LTD7557 Willowdale St
- OLDE WOOD LTD
- Quality Kitchen Renovations, LLC4593 Garber Rd
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Quality Kitchen Renovations, LLC
- Spears Repair1432 Wheeling Ave
- Stanley Steemer12526 State Rte 235
- Stanley Steemer13806 State Rte 772
- Stanley Steemer109 Portland St
- Stanley Steemer1802 Rosewood Dr
- Stanley Steemer1231 Park Ave E
- Stanley Steemer618 W Main St
- Spears Repair
- T & D Interiors, Inc.3626 Allentown Rd
- Taylor Floor Covering Ltd223 E Main St
Van Wert, Ohio
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Floor Magicians101 Canal Rd Apt. 3F
- TNT Construction Inc7408 Moravian Trail Rd SE
- Top Heating and Cooling16935 Cadiz Rd
Lore City, Ohio
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T & D Interiors, Inc.
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc