Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Get matched with top window treatment in Commercial Point, OH
There are 22 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Commercial Point
- Just BlindsFrom start to finish the service was amazing! This wasn’t a big job but Brent came out a few times to measure and discuss the product. Installation was quick and the clean up stellar. The price is fair for a beautiful, well installed product. It took what seemed like a long time due to pandemic supply issues but Brent always responded quickly to my inquiries. I would highly recommend this company read less
- Olsson Blind And Shutter LLCLars was very responsive about calling and showing up. Did the one son's home first He did an excellent job. Had him come back out and install shutters on the sidelight front door windows. He was very reasonably priced. He did every window in the house. Next son bought his house and we called Lars out again. He was very reasonable. Did the whole house. Excellent work. Both houses had several large windows. Each house was about 2800 sq. ft. Think they were approximately $4,000 for each house. Did only blinds for both houses, except for the one son's front door sidelights, did shutters. That work was done over 3 1/2 years a ago. We are now on our son's second home. He has about 2800 sq. ft. Several really large windows and multiple window combinations. We are having him do shutters for all windows this time. He does an excellent job though and pricing is pretty reasonable. At least we know what kind of product and work he does. You do not want to experiment when you are spending a lot of money on shutters! Looks like for roughly 8 huge windows, (talking two to three windows put together for three of them)and a front door's sidelights, the price is about $9400. These windows are around seven feet high. He wore a face mask which was nice also. He is very clean with his work. I am a perfectionist and he suits me read less
- Budget Blinds of Hilliard & Grove CityI recently bought a newly renovated house but they did not have any window treatments. I contacted budget blinds and the Hilliard team has my zip code (though I am not in Hilliard-- don't worry if you contact the wrong budget blinds group they will direct you to the correct one- it is based on which zip code they cover). They sent Andy over to talk to me about window covering options and Andy was amazing. I had my heart set on Lutron Serena shades but they did not have that option available so he talked me through different motorized blind options. He gave me quotes on two different kinds but I really really wanted the Lutron shades. So the more we chatted about it (he gave me his cell number and email so I could ask any questions I wanted as I tried to make my decision) he went out of his way to find out if they could make an account with Lutron so I could have them. Then he gave me a quote for them (they are definitely the most expensive ones I looked at - but I knew that going in to the process and no one tried to convince me to go with these more expensive blinds- and I think that the quotes on the other blind choices were really quite reasonable and competitive) and worked with this group to get an account with Lutron and kept me updated on when the shades were going to arrive. He even sent me the tracking info so I could keep tabs on it! As soon as they arrived they called and scheduled installation and the crew he had with him were amazing. Everyone wore masks and removed their shoes while in the house without even my asking them to do so. They were efficient and very kind and I was incredibly impressed. Andy finished up the blinds and the walked me through the motorization and the automation process and walked around each window and made any adjustment on them that I asked. He never seemed rushed and I really couldn't be happier with the end result. There was one valance that was cut too short so they are going to return to put the new one on when it arrives. He even motorized an extra shade for me at no cost because Lutron didn't have a non motorized option for that size. I have had several different contractors in the house for different things that needed to be done and I have to say my experience with budget blinds has been one of the best (I plan to write the reviews of all my experiences as they work is finished). If you are curious about blinds- these are the people to call- We love our shades and they are working like a dream so far read less
- Olsson Blind And Shutter LLCOutstanding ! The estimate was fair and the install was totally professionally done ! Lars was a pleasure to work with; he really knows his craft.
- Just BlindsBrent was extremely easy to work with. He came out to show us options and fabrics and was very patient while we went thru all the fabric selections! He fully explained the process. The blinds came in sooner then anticipated. He called and scheduled the install the same week they came in. One was not quite right and he installed it to cover the window but put in for a replacement immediately. The blinds look great! I would definately work with Brent and Just Blinds again. Highly recommend read less
- Just BlindsVery well-Raven very knowledgeable and courteous. The Hunter Douglas Blinds look great! I would definitely recommend.
- Just BlindsBrent is a pleasure to work with. In and out quickly for installation. If you need these type of blinds, I highly recommend working with them.
- Just BlindsBrent at Just Blinds was great to work with. He is professional and courteous. The blinds turned out great and my daughter loves her new blinds. I will definitely work with Just Blinds again!
- Just BlindsSmoothly! Raven, with Just Blinds, was very knowledgeable and helped us in making the process easy. Couldn't be more pleased with our blinds.
- GKG Roofing IncWe chose George, with GKG Roofing to do a complete update on our house. We called &talked to 6 other companies, most were the big "SALES" companies, and a couple were local. Right away we felt very comfortable with George. He went around the house &addressed all of our concerns, wanted to know what we wanted done &talked to us about what it would take &the different options. One thing that really set him apart, was that he didn't want our money at any cost. He only wanted our business if he knew he could meet all of our expectations for what we wanted our house to look like &what we could afford to pay. He truly cared about doing the job we wanted &doing it right! Most of the other companies just gave a big sales pitch with standard estimates without looking at each area, &the reason this was so frustrating in our situation, is because we didn't just need a new roof &siding, we had a lot of warped &rotted wood trim around the entire house. The window trim had some really bad areas, &the fascia &soffit boards were rotting &had big holes in the corners where birds &squirrels had picked their way in &sounded like they were invading our house at all hours as they ran in our soffit boards along our living room &daughter's bedrooms. A lot of companies didn't even mention these problems in their estimates, &other's only wanted to do certain parts once we got down to the price. Honestly, only 2other companies even acknowledged our concerns that we wanted &needed everything replaced, but then they didn't clearly list these things in the estimates, &because it felt like a battle to even get the acknowledgment to begin with in our budget, we just weren't sure that they were going to do everything the best way. George, however, was concerned with what the final outcome would be from the start. He didn't just care about getting our money &never looking back, &has proven that throughout this project. We ended up having GKG Roofing tear off &replace our roof with Certainteed products. George is a Select Shingle Master Company for Certainteed, which is the highest level that can be achieved, so his work comes with the Lifetime Certainteed shingle warranty, a 25yr Labor Warranty, along with a 10yr Labor Warranty with GKG Roofing. We also had GKG Roofing replace our siding, tear down &replace all of our window &door trim with new 6inch PVC trim. We had our warped wood corner posts taken down &opted to use the white vinyl siding corner posts instead of PVC because that fit in our budget. We didn't want to just wrap the corner posts with aluminum, although that would have been an option in our budget. We got all new vinyl soffits, &we also had all new gutters &downspouts done. The only thing on the outside of our home that wasn't completely replaced was the fascia boards. We opted to have the bad wood replaced, &then had it all wrapped with aluminum. With that being the only wrapped wood, I don't think we'll be worrying about those pesky squirrels &birds breaking in. The crew was very friendly, worked hard, covered area for rain, &cleaned up well. The roof was completed first. We did have a little wait for the siding to get in due to covid, but that wasn't a big deal to us. We also have Board &Batton shutters that are backordered, which is no biggie. The only hiccup throughout everything, is that the crew started installing matching gray corner trim instead of the contrasting white trim. We felt so bad because they were half way up the house with 5 corners up. This is not a negative, although George may feel differently. Actually, it's quite the testament to George following through on everything he said he would. We let him know &he insisted on fixing it. No questions asked! We are absolutely in love with our house! Everything looks absolutely AMAZING, and is exactly what George promised. Actually, it looks better than we ever imagined. We cannot recommend George enough. He stayed available &communicated with us. We knew he was special from our first meeting, and I'm so thankful he agreed to take on our big job, but not so big budget read less
Window Treatment Services in Commercial Point
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1989. No subcontractors. Winner of the Super Service award for eighteen consecutive years. Specializing in lifetime warrantied, premium quality window treatments, including blinds, shutters, and shades read lessRecent Review:From start to finish the service was amazing! This wasn’t a big job but Brent came out a few times to measure and discuss the product. Installation was quick and the clean up stellar. The price is fair for a beautiful, well installed product. It took what seemed like a long time due to pandemic supply issues but Brent always responded quickly to my inquiries. I would highly recommend this company read lessLarry R.
- Business Description:We have expertise in every type of window covering and will create custom solutions to solve even the most challenging window treatment application, commercial or residential. Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:Lars was very responsive about calling and showing up. Did the one son's home first He did an excellent job. Had him come back out and install shutters on the sidelight front door windows. He was very reasonably priced. He did every window in the house. Next son bought his house and we called Lars out again. He was very reasonable. Did the whole house. Excellent work. Both houses had several large windows. Each house was about 2800 sq. ft. Think they were approximately $4,000 for each house. Did only blinds for both houses, except for the one son's front door sidelights, did shutters. That work was done over 3 1/2 years a ago. We are now on our son's second home. He has about 2800 sq. ft. Several really large windows and multiple window combinations. We are having him do shutters for all windows this time. He does an excellent job though and pricing is pretty reasonable. At least we know what kind of product and work he does. You do not want to experiment when you are spending a lot of money on shutters! Looks like for roughly 8 huge windows, (talking two to three windows put together for three of them)and a front door's sidelights, the price is about $9400. These windows are around seven feet high. He wore a face mask which was nice also. He is very clean with his work. I am a perfectionist and he suits me read lessRobin L.
- Business Description:Roof replacement , vinyl siding ,and gutter replacementRecent Review:We are very pleased with the result, it looks beautiful. Everyone on the GKG team was very nice and so respectful of our property including being careful of the existing landscaping. George has been awesome to work with, very honest on his assessment of what needed to be done, what materials would be required, and did everything he promised to do, on time and on budget. I will recommend GKG to other homeowners in the neighborhood and would definitely hire them again read lessREBECCA W.
- Business Description:Skylights plus is a locally owned and operated company servicing the Columbus area. We specialize in skylight installation & repair & solarium and sunroom glass repair and replacement .Recent Review:Had a sun tunnel scheduled, discussed having a different variety installed which required the timeline to be pushed back. Called twice and never heard from them again. Felt so blown off we prayed for their health as they continue to do work during this pandemic read lessAnda Y.
- Business Description:Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service available read lessRecent Review:We had some wind damage a couple years ago and we hired Ed and his team to do the replacement. They did a great job then and the price, quality of work, responsiveness and professionalism was excellent. Two weeks ago we had some minor wind damage (one piece of siding came loose) and I contacted Ed and his team to do the repair. Ed came out, provided a free inspection and even was courteous enough to offer the repair free of charge. The repair was completed this week and once again was great work. If we have any additional siding projects in the future, New Look is who I will be calling. Definitely would recommend New Look to any and all who have a siding job read lessNeil H.
- Business Description:Punch Out Plus, LLC offers remodeling, home improvement and handyman services, drywall repair and installation, and home remodeling to Columbus Ohio. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and Lead-Safe Certified. If you’re looking for someone that you can trust to do all those handyman jobs around your home or office, you’ve found them! Punch Out Plus, LLC is a local, family owned company that is a 48-time award winner for providing exceptional service read lessRecent Review:They were awesome. Everything was done beautifully. Highly recommend them!SALLY M.
- Business Description:We use nontoxic solutions to safely and effectively clean your carpet and treat pet urine stains & odors to keep your pets and family healthy. If you have a pet, you need our pet safe carpet cleaning process. We also donate more to the local animal adoption center each time you schedule carpet cleaning. We have pets of our own so we know how important it is to take care of pet stain & odor issues safely & effectively. We have a customized treatment for just about every pet stain and odor prob.. read lessRecent Review:They did wonderful job in and out. All of them were hardworkingMARY A.
- Business Description:APCO has adopted all CDC recommendations, including staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette, and hand hygiene. We are offering the below types of estimates. Social Distance Outdoor Estimate 1. Your APCO representative will call you to discuss your project. 2. Measurements are taken from outdoors (your APCO representative will remain outdoors). 3. A free estimate and product literature can be left at your home or emailed to you – your choice. Social Distance Virtual Estimate 1. Your .. read lessRecent Review:APCO provided great windows/doors, excellent advice and outstanding customer service during our major home renovation. Based on that experience, it was a no-brainer to hire them to replace a gutter that was being regularly overtopped during heavy rain events. When I called John and explained what was happening, he mentioned he was in the vicinity of our home and could come over within the half hour-which he did! After signing the contract to have a larger gutter and downspout system installed, John way exceeded my expectations (an APCO trait, apparently) by saying he could fit the job in either later that day or the following day at the latest. Chase and Brody were sent late that same afternoon, and did an excellent job. They were polite, professional, efficient and left the property the same as how they found it when they arrived. It's pretty incredible to get such immediate service these days, but I'm not shocked that APCO was the company that was able to provide just that read lessKim C.
- Business Description:40 employees, subs some portable repairs. Charges by the hour or job. Some travel charges may apply.Recent Review:Excellent, pricing was fair. Customer service good, design and installation great.Tom S.
- Business Description:Located in Columbus, OH. and serving the surrounding areas for more than 25 years. Products include custom bedding, pillows, cushions, window seats (indoor & outdoor), all kinds of unique soft and hard window treatments & Hunter Douglas blinds!! Services include In Home Design Service, Measuring & Installation, Motorized solutions, and fabrics. Call or Text me today! read lessRecent Review:I interviewed five companies before hiring Kathleen Nye. What an excellent choice I made! Not only does Kathleen carry top-of-the-line products, her prices are very competitive. She has creative design ideas and a delightful personality. Kathleen worked diligently to determine how to best meet our needs. Her vast experience is a terrific asset. I would highly recommend Window Dressings by Kathleen Nye read lessNancy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters offer an elegant window treatment, and come in a range of styles and materials. If you want to install estate shutters in your home, check out our guide to help you understand how much you’ll spend and where you can cut costs.
When dressing a small window, you want to let in as much natural light as possible and avoid making a space look smaller. Here are 10 inspirational window treatment ideas for small windows—from blinds to shutters to patterns and colors.
Find window treatment in
- South Bloomfield
- Grove City
- Mount Sterling
- Canal Winchester
- Upper Arlington
- West Jefferson
- New Holland
window treatment in Commercial Point
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Change of Space LLC8123 Lindenleaf Circle
- ACCENT DRAPERIES1180 W GOODALE BLVD
- ALL AMERICAN BLIND CLEANINGPO BOX 163152
- Anna Lyon Interior Design LLC3794 Bridle Ct
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- Astartes Drapery Workroom780 Busch Court
- Audio Video Interiors7204 Pearl Rd
- A Change of Space LLC
- CALICO CORNERS6315 Sawmill Road
- Capital City Glass & Mirror Co Inc2814 Fisher Rd
- CC & Studio9824 ST RTE 752
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Cloverleaf Design Build Develop, LLC109 E College St
- Continental Blinds1072 W 5th Avenue
- Costco1500 Gemini Pl
- Creative Touch Painting & Decorating LLC3755 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Crimson Design Group15 E 6th Ave
- CALICO CORNERS
- KEVIN GRASSEL86 W MARION ST
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- KEVIN GRASSEL
- LINDSAY TINT138 E Olentangy St
- LINDSAY TINT
- MATNEY SIDING AND WINDOWS LLC1040 Chestnut Hills Rd
- MATNEY SIDING AND WINDOWS LLC
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- Remodel-It!6956 E. Broad St. Suite 162
- RETRACTABLE SCREEN SOLUTIONSPO BOX 57
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- ROMAN SHADES160 N Cassady Ave
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
- Rosati Windows4200 Roberts Road
- RANKIN HOMES INC
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- SHUTTERS & SHADES WINDOW FASHION4305 WEYBRIDGE CT
- Silver Threads Inc7710 Corporate Blvd
Plain City, Ohio
- Skylights Plus5445 Lafayette Plain City Rd
- SolarTex Inc Window Film & Glass Tinting4333-C Tuller Rd
- SUN BLOCK WINDOW FILM3154 NORTH STAR RD.
- Sebastian Construction
- VOGUE-TIQUE DECORATING FIRM184 Front St
- VOGUE-TIQUE DECORATING FIRM