Hendricks Home Improvements

Founded 1985 •

35 years hometown experience in carpendry, construction, remodeling, roofing, siding, handyman repairs....

Farley Floors

Premier Contracting

Family owned and operated with 20 plus years of experience. We offer a variety of services including but not limited to windows and doors as well as home additions such as garages,sheds and barns all at family friendly pricing. Contact us today to set up an appointment for a free estimate on your next home project!

Offers by Premier Contracting on Angi
Closets By Design

Since 1982, we've built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in customer service and total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs and the highest quality product construction; our products simply offer the best value in the industry. Can you imagine your home totally organized? We can. Closets by Design take detailed measurements and explore your endless storage possibilities Once your system is designed, we go to work at our state-of-the-art factory. Each unit is built to your specifications and an installation team will install the units quickly and neatly. We look forward to impressing you!

01/18/2021

No one ever responded to my inquiry so I went with someone else.

Description of Work
Bathtub repair

Category carpet installation

09/02/2020

They arrived on time and ready to work, we had a couple setbacks due to weather, but I was really happy with the effort and the results.

Description of Work
Fixed roof leak on front and back porches, and replaced wood around window.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,house painters

Thank you!

04/01/2020

Great job! Reasonably priced. Clean. Very dependable.

Description of Work
remodel unfinished basement bathroom

Category home remodeling

02/05/2020

It was excellent. Fair price, very good workers, and excellent job.

Description of Work
They did grounded bridge post to be able to walk over, he laid a kitchen stone floor, and exterior painting.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,house painters

Thank you for your review and please call us again with any projects you need accomplished. Kind Regards, Tim Hendricks/Hendricks Home Improvements

01/30/2020

It went great! He did a good job. His prices were reasonable. No complaints. He cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
He replaced the outdoor carpet, and stairs.

Category carpet installation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business. Thank you very much. Best Regards, Tim Hendricks/Hendricks Home Improvements

01/29/2020

On schedule and ready when I needed it.

Description of Work
deck

Category flooring contractor","room remodeling","woodworker","architect

01/24/2020

I live in a Historical Campground in a Cottage that was built in the late 1800's/early 1900's. There are no basements. The commode was sinking into the floor and ready to cave in. Tim tore it all out and rebuilt the rotted flooring that was original wood and amidst many cottage 'challenges' put the plumbing up to code and laid new flooring.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor tore out and repaired under commode in guest bathroom.

Category flooring contractor","plumber","woodworker

01/20/2020

He was always there when he said he would be and his work was excellent. He listened to what I had to say and that is important to me. I will hire him again when I need something done.

Description of Work
spouting bathroom remodel handyman

Category closet designer","gutter repair contractor","room remodeling","woodworker","home remodeling contractor

General carpentry, remodeling ,roofing ,siding, gutter install/repair, drywall, painting, and handyman services.

Electrical and plumbing.