Spot-On Home Improvements, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2014

Servicing many cities in Summit and Cuyahoga

Hudson, OH 44236

Spot-On Home Improvements, LLC is a fully insured remodeling company servicing many of NE Ohio cities. We specialize in complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling, home additions, and roofing and siding installations. With 70 years of combined experience in home beautification, Spot-On Home Improvements is perfectly positioned to offer quality work at comfortable prices....

05/01/2020

Mechelle R.

The owner and his worker came out took a look at my concrete stairs talked in their language that was not English. I asked for an estimate in writing. The owner told me it was a waste of his time emailing a estimate if I was not going to commit. (Red flag for me) I get ALL estimates in writing detailing what is going to be done, with company information as well as my contact information and price. If you don’t have contracts and estimate in writing word of mouth means nothing.

Description of Work
Concrete steps needed repaired

Category concrete repair

10/21/2018

Judy K.

They called back in a timely manner but I had inadvertently left a message at the wrong provider.

Description of Work
No work or estimate was requested.

05/15/2018

Danney N.

Damian came to the house on a Monday and took measurements and we discussed what we wanted done to the basement. Afterwards he said he would get an estimate to us the following Monday. The following Tuesday I contacted Damian and he stated he did not get the estimate done and needed more time. Not a contractor I wanted to deal with who can't keep his word or a timeline. Seems he has bigger and better projects than to worry about our estimate. Wouldn't recommend.

Description of Work
Contacted Damian in regards to finishing our basement with a half bath

Category remodeling

Mr. [Member Name Removed] understood that we were back-logged on estimates and that I would do my best to get him an estimate by the end of that week. Having not even brought a tool into Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s house to begin work, and then to receive a review like this, seems like a very immature way to respond. It seems like Mr. [Member Name Removed] is only out to try and hurt the reputation of a solid company for simply falling short on submitting an estimate. I say this in part because Mr. [Member Name Removed] carries a loaded weapon for his job in NE Ohio, and I pray that he acts more mature while dealing with bigger, real-world problems and issues.

05/14/2018

R Karl A.

Installation was very complicated - tight space under the sink, water filtration system, instant hot system, garbage disposal. Had a three drain system and converted to two.

Description of Work
Installation of new kitchen sink

Category handyman service, plumbing

04/27/2018

tanya J.

The work went okay. They did not to everything to my specifications which is why I am now purchasing another handyman package.

Description of Work
I had a lot of small to do lists.

03/26/2018

Kathy R.

The work went well. My new interior door looks great. Also installed weatherstripping seal on entry door and garage door plus other handyman services. Guys were very professional and cleaned up afterwards. Good experience.

Description of Work
Installation of new interior door, plus

03/20/2018

Marlene D.

All jobs went very smoothly. The guy they sent was kind and clean. He told me what he was going to do with each step. He worked the whole day and was very pleasant. I will have them back to do more work.

Description of Work
Fixed my flooring, repaired walls and painted, installed new hardware on cabinets, fixed a leaking sink in the bathroom, replaced a couple outlets...

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing

03/14/2018

Bruce K.

Great work! Fine company to have do your repairs.

Description of Work
Door and Window Installation, Other Repairs

Category handyman service, remodeling, doors

02/18/2018

paul H.

spent two hours and not able to complete either of the above tasks--needed an electrician for the outlets and needed to reschedule for completion of both tasks. I have heard from him in two weeks or more to schedule returning with electrician to complete the job. Lack the expertise to complete the job. I paid $299 for a service that has not been completed.

Description of Work
electrical: replacement of outside dusk to dawn light and repair of two bedroom wall outlets that are inoperable

Category handyman service

The customer wanted a handyman to do an electrician's job. We told them that we'd have to send someone else from the team to work on the projects. We also told them that we are currently working on large scale projects and that it would be a couple weeks before we could re-schedule the work to be done. We tried to contact the customer via text but we did not hear back from them. Unfortunately, you can't expect a handyman to do the job of an electrician.

01/26/2018

Libby S.

Beautiful job! Friendly, professional and very clean!

Description of Work
Painting family room and living room

Category interior painters

01/17/2018

Richard V.

The guys did a fine job, better than the side I did. We had one precut piece that was a bit long, and none of us caught it in time. We'll be ok with that.

Description of Work
Used my materials to finish screening a porch

12/04/2017

Anastasia B.

It went terribly. Damian - the owner and I were in correspondence. He was made fully aware of the urgent situation I was in - I was under a time crunch to close on the selling of my home pending electrical work that the buyer was requesting. Damian and I set up a date. He called me to cancel and we set up a second date. He then cancelled a SECOND time and the reason why, "we have bigger jobs!!!" Totally set me back on the closing of selling my home - the buyer may actually back out now. Damian also said it would be at LEAST ten days from the second cancellation that he could "get to me." Once I understand. Twice - NO. not professional. Not reliable. And really screwed me. Do not use this company unless you are a big fish with a big job!

Description of Work
simple electrical work

Category handyman service

Unfortunately, some urgent situations are out of our hands. The customer wanted and purchased 2 days of "handyman" work. We accomplished the handyman work, but the customer also had electrical work that I could not help her with due to our schedule. I know this may have been an inconvenience for her, but this was not our fault.

11/21/2017

Erika R.

Bought a Handymen services deal from Angie's List. Customer service was terrible with this company! I was never able to schedule an appointment because they told me that they would call me back 3 times! I finally gave up and requested my money back from Angies List customer service.

Description of Work
Needed a few tasks done around my home.

Category handyman service

It is best to contact us to and to become aware of how far out our schedule is. If you decide to purchase a deal without finding out how booked up we are, you may be assuming that we can get to you in the next couple days which IS NOT THE CASE.

10/30/2017

George M.

Project went very well. Very good team of 2

Description of Work
Microwave installed. Storm door installed.

Category electrician, handyman service

07/11/2017

Ronnie M.

These guys were, as the name implies, SPOT-ON. They were very courteous and professional. They explained the needed repairs to me and got right to work. This is my parents' home, so, it was important that they left it without any further worries for them. JOB WELL DONE.

Description of Work
Chimney repair (tuck pointing), repaired flashing and defective soffit.

Category handyman service, roofing

07/01/2017

Selvan S.

Very well. The handyman dealt with any issues that came up and performed the necessary work. Also very nice/professional service.

Description of Work
Handyman work for various activities

06/26/2017

Ray Z.

I talked to the owner and got a quote. Then when he had me follow up with his assistant, the prices went up! She wasn't as nice as the owner. I decided against using them.

Description of Work
I talked to them about hanging interior doors.

Category handyman service

[Member Name Removed] is right. I had to get rid of this assistant. Many other customers had the same feeling. I'm sorry, [Member Name Removed]. Damian

06/12/2017

BARBARA D.

I was a little concerned about things going smoothly. I had emailed the project manager my list with photos, as I need to get some questions answered in advance of the visit. I had to make a few calls to get answers. But I figured if I could get the high priority items done it would still be worth it, especially for the price (an Angie's List special deal - 8 hours for $299). Colin arrived on time and diligently worked through the list. He was personable, answered questions and offered advice. Some of the things he did: planed 3 sticky doors, repaired a steel door where the layers were separating, repaired a gate opening and changed out the hardware, installed a light fixture, changed a lawn mower blade, replaced weatherstripping on garage door, re-caulked two sinks, installed a wall coat rack, several hooks and a towel bar and replaced blinds.

Description of Work
I had three lists of tasks, in order of priority. I didn't think they could all be done in one day, but I had the low priority tasks ready, just in case. Colin got to them all.

04/11/2017

DEANA B.

Liked the rep and the person sent out to do the work. They did take information on projects that the owner said afterward that they could not do.

Description of Work
Exterior touch up painting and a few other small exterior projects.

Category handyman service, roofing, house painters

Perhaps. I don't recall what those projects were. But it's best to know when a project is just beyond your capabilities and that there are others who are more qualified.

03/15/2017

Ryan R.

pot-On remodeled our whole kitchen and we could not be happier! This was a high end project and I'm a high maintenance client, and we were not let down. Damien and his crew were on time every day and completed the project within the slated time. They worked well together, collaborated with me and our participating vendors and solved unexpected problems with ease. Attention to detail was paramount and they rose to the occasion. We have several more projects needing completion and fully intend on hiring Damien and his crew. Hire Spot-On... you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
We did a complete remodel of our kitchen.

Category countertops, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

03/12/2017

Steve M.

A tree branch fell onto my roof and caused a hole. I didn't know about it until I started seeing water marks on my ceiling. I had my son look on the computer and he suggested Spot-On Home Improvements because they had some good reviews. They came out the next day or shortly after and got up on the roof. I knew the likeliness of needing an entirely new roof was good because it had been close to 20 years since the last one was put on and I have a lot of trees over my house. They said they could patch the hole, but they suggested a new roof was better as some shingles were pulling and warping. The price seemed decent (would have liked it lower) but their professionalism and their timing was what sold me. They got the roof done in 3 days and the clean-up was better than I could have imagined. You pay for what you get in this industry and I'm glad I went with them.

Description of Work
Spot-On Home Improvements installed a new roof on my house.

11/28/2016

Sharon K.

Great! I was very happy with all the work that was completed.

Description of Work
I had many jobs to complete around my house such as sticky tile floors put down, towel racks hung, locks fixed, and an assortment of things hung up for me.

11/11/2016

Sean M.

Great. Very hard worker. Everything was done very well. He took real care.

Description of Work
A variety of jobs around the house.

10/27/2016

Chris B.

Everything I've had done was great!! I call them when I need services done.

Description of Work
Re-glazing of Windows and Painting. Sink Faucet fixed...

Category handyman service, plumbing, house painters

10/21/2016

Dennis B.

Communications via Email, Contractor said that he would come out on a Saturday and supply a quote. never showed and never contacted me. If he wan't interested in the job, he could have told me that

Description of Work
Wanted to get a quote for caulking windows and doors

Category ceramic tile

I have searched for this customer by name and address in my emails and have found nothing. Unfortunately, I have no record of his request.

Salvatore Excavating

We specialize in excavating services, lot clearing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

The Gutter Boys

The Gutter Boys Co. works daily to provide a seamless and enjoyable customer experience. Our helpful sales associates can get you a quote for gutter cleaning right over the phone. If you are looking for seamless gutters or protection, we come right to you, and customize a quote specifically for your home and circumstances. We are never pushy. We like to say that it’s a sales experience that your mom would be comfortable with. The Gutter Boys technicians are tenured and knowledgeable. We are proud to provide a high continuity of service by utilizing employees for our installation services. Our techs are rigorously trained and have received Master Installer status with Valor Gutter Guards, which TGB exclusively installs in Northeast Ohio.

New Outlook Restoration

New Outlook Restoration is a established family owned painting and restoration company. We specialize in your interior, exterior, residential and commercial project needs. As a company and family we pride ourselves on integrity, fairness and equality for all our customers. To us your not just a number but we are building a lifetime relationship through our quality craftsmanship that will last year after year! We are excited and grateful to help bring your painting projects into reality in a efficient and cost effective way.

We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and home beautification. We also take pride in installing new roofs and siding. In short, our skills in home renovations are nearly endless.

We do not offer foundation repair or landscaping.