Mr. Handyman of Cleveland's Northwest Suburbs

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2003

30311 Clemens Rd

Westlake, OH 44145

Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair and home project needs. We have been in business for over 12 years. Our technicians are highly skilled, with over 10 years experience. They are capable performing any project around the home and our work is guaranteed. We have the staff to respond to any request for work within three business days or sooner. We also do bathroom and kitchen remodeling....

4.3

handyman (258)door installation (36)woodworking (26)electrician (22)drywall (18)plumbers (15)interior painting (14)lighting (11)house painting (10)roofing (10)window replacement (9)tile installation (9)

02/11/2021

Very well, especially in bad conditions.

Description of Work
Replaced/Repaired Mailbox

Category mailbox repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

01/12/2021

Frank was on time and professional. He had the job done in less than an hour. Excellent job well done. Anne went out of her way to remain in contact until my job was scheduled. She provided great and quick service. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
Frank set my roadside mailbox back up.

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

09/08/2020

I had a problem on garage sinking at the back, he was able raise the roof a bit and was able to change the board and while doing the replacement of the boards he saw chipmunks nest in side the wall, so he put a reinforced 6 inch wide backboard on the base to keep the chipmunks from coming back. And on the Back Porch, he installed new strom door on and put a new light as well, he also stained the p...

Description of Work
on May 28th, he replaced a backboard on my garage wall and on June 16th he did some works on my Back Porch.

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

09/04/2020

He does a good job and I highly recommend him to everybody

Description of Work
Handyman work on the house for several small jobs

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

08/11/2020

I requested a quote from them 2 times. There has been absolutely no response. Nothing to indicate that they would or could do the job. If they called today I would not hire them. NO RESPONSE.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of kitchen ceiling and repair of leaking toilet.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Sorry to hear this - the previous owner sold the business to me in October of 2020 - if you need something, please give us another try. Thanks!

08/03/2020

Called 3 times, receptionist was very nice, but no one would ever get back to me. They won’t come out to look at a job, you have to email them pictures hoping someone will get back to you. I waited a week and no one ever got back to me.

Description of Work
Water leak fixed/drywall repair

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

05/22/2020

Did everything I need and done it quickly. Reasonable price. They work fast and do a great job. I get the same guy every time. Great with details.

Description of Work
Doorknob, electric, masonry and repair the roof

Category electrician,handyman service,plastering,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/22/2019

02/17/2020

We're happy with the service and we've been using them for years now.

Description of Work
They did some light fixtures changing, touch up on our kitchen cabinets and other handyman services.

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

10/31/2019

Very good. Chris was punctual, friendly and professional ! We will have him back for future projects

Description of Work
Closet inserts installed

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/21/2019

Never showed up to estimate or return calls

Description of Work
Rear porch removed from the house and debris removed siding repaired

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

Grout, Tile Floors, Walls, Rotted Wood, Ceilings, Decks, Doors, Dry Wall, Siding, Maintenance Tub, Shower, Caulking, Doors, Decks, Fences, Gutter Cleaning, Locks & Deadbolts, Windows, Screens, Carpentry Cabinets, Countertops, Molding, Trim, Shelving, Ramps & Railing, Attics, Painting, Kitchen & Flooring.

Chimney Sweep, HVAC & Appliance Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check