Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Bowling Green, OH
There are 15 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Bowling Green
- Wallart DrywallThey hung and finished drywall in my basement. I like that Wallart is a small family operated business. Isaiah and crew do amazing drywall finishing. This is my second time using Wallart. Will recommend to anyone needing drywall work!
- BellaCraft RenovationsBellacraft was very professional. The handled everything I needed and made sure it was done correctly. The home looks and feels great.
- Ottawa hills restorationExcellent! Timely communication, quick and efficient, great workmanship, clean and organized, and the best of it all, saved my sanity after a botched job an irresponsible contractor did in our house. Would recommend them without hesitation and will definitely use them again!
- Wallart DrywallIsaiah does a phenomenal job repairing and finishing drywall! The painters also do top notch work! They completed the job on time as planned and were reasonable with pricing. One of the few contractors I've had who keep the job site clean and cover your floors in all work areas. I would use them again for sure
- Handy HubbyWent very well. The guys were very professional and respectful. They were done in a timely manner and they cleaned up their mess before they left each day. Overall I was really impressed by them.
- Ottawa hills restorationOttawa Hills Restoration is who I call for all of my drywall project. They’re clean, dependable and get the job done in a timely manner!
- Ottawa hills restorationFast, efficient, professional, and amazing work! We wouldn't hire anyone else for any of our home repair needs again. They were very knowledgeable, and trustworthy. Definitely check them out! You wont regret it!
- Wallart DrywallIsaiah and his crew did an amazing job. He was very responsive and stayed in contact every step of the way. He stayed true to his quoted price. I would definitely hire wallart again in the future.
- Handy HubbyAs everyone was trying to locate companies for remodeling/ repairs as staying close to home during the pandemic, it was a considerable time before we could even request an estimate. We are so glad we waited. After getting several quotes, the pricing by Handy Hubby was very reasonable and the workmanship was great! By the time we scheduled, they had brought on more people and the work was able to be completed in just a day and a half after only having to wait less than a week to get on the schedule. Some companies were not even taking on any new jobs or the wait time was at least 6-8 weeks out. For the estimate as well as the work, the team showed up masked and ready to go. I cannot say the same for some others in the area. Right on time each day. Brittany in the office was also extremely friendly, knowledgable, and professional. We would definitely recommend Handy Hubby
- Winthrop Place Inc.Not every custom builder can custom build – Winthrop Place Inc is a true exception It was a real pleasure to work with Michael and his crew. I already had a fully developed floor plan of what I wanted to build. We went over that in great detail made necessary adjustments and agreed on a start date. Having already build two houses from scratch I had no expectations of getting this basement completed below 4-5 months, so when Michael said he would do it in two - I honestly didn't believe him. I can only say how wrong I was, and how amazed I am at the level of his attention to details. My style is modern contemporary and I needed some custom work which I wasn't sure it could be done. Michael worked with me every step of the way and found resources who would be able to pull it off and the final product was exactly how I had envisioned it. Here's a list of things he pulled off - all which were important to me- 1. Create a floating table that straddles two basement support poles 12.5' apart - the material used was quartz and he had to support all 1100 lbs of it (42 sq ft) without any visible base or legs 2. Wall mount a concrete sink weighing over 300 lbs 3. Wall mounted large electric fireplace 4. Vinyl tile flooring - avoiding any type of visible pattern 5. Paint a 70' long wall to look like concrete 6. Vertically mount 4' x 2' pieces of giant ceramic tile on the riser of my bar Most custom builders wouldn't get past the first item on the list, Michael made it work within a very reasonable budget. Would highly recommend him and his team for any type of remodel work. Rudr
Drywall Contractors in Bowling Green
- Business Description:Drywall finish. Custom texture. Repairs. Plaster repairs. 25 years experience. Have many references. Can do anything to any wall or ceiling. And do painting also.Recent Review:Excellent! Timely communication, quick and efficient, great workmanship, clean and organized, and the best of it all, saved my sanity after a botched job an irresponsible contractor did in our house. Would recommend them without hesitation and will definitely use them againLaura M.
- Business Description:Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobsRecent Review:It was great work. It was an awesome work. He has a reasonable price. He was really good. He was excellent. He was hardworking. He was very honest. He got the job completed. Everything was very nice. He was very dependablekenny L.
- Business Description:At Wallart Drywall we are passionate about drywall. We take pride in doing the best quality work at a reasonable price. We supply all the materials and guarantee the work for 1 year. There is no transaction until the work is completed and you are satisfied. Our reputation speaks for itselfRecent Review:They hung and finished drywall in my basement. I like that Wallart is a small family operated business. Isaiah and crew do amazing drywall finishing. This is my second time using Wallart. Will recommend to anyone needing drywall workeric s.
- Business Description:With over 60 years experience, Winthrop Place Inc. is Northeast Ohio's premiere general contractor. We are a family owned company specializing in General Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom, Concrete, Drywall, Electrical and much more. Call us today for your free quoteRecent Review:Wow, Mike and his staff were wonderful to work with! They totally took our 1970’s kitchen and transformed it to an elegant, stunning and spectacular make over. They were prompt, courteous and always on time. We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to add any updates to their home. Well done Winthrop PlaceDuane A.
- Business Description:At New Roof, Inc. we pride ourselves in providing quality, professional services 24 hours, 7 days a week. We specialize in both commercial and residential repairs, reconstruction and emergency services. We are experienced and prepared to handle your request. In our 30+ years, we have successfully completed thousands of projects with a high level of customer satisfaction. Your New Roof is guaranteed for 10 years from the date of installation against any and all leaks resulting from faulty mate..Recent Review:They were responsive when I needed to communicate (Jeff always took my calls), they cleaned up reasonably well (I'm still finding some nails), and the quality of work was terrific. They were meticulous and was always willing to accommodate our requests on certain areas, like the oven vent or house wrap, and the installers clearly want to do high-quality work. A small complaint would be that I wasn't always sure if they were coming on a particular day. But overall I am very satisfied and would hire them againJim B.
- Business Description:10 Consecutive Super Service Awards. Providing Quality, Safe, and Affordable Service for All Your Electrical Needs. Family owned and operated. BBB Accredited Veteran and Senior Savings. Call us Directly at (419) 885-3532 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Do Not Rely on the Angie's List Message Center for CommunicationRecent Review:They arrived right on time. They were courteous and professional. Gave me a quick estimate, which I believe was fair. Upon agreeing to their price, they asked me what settings I wanted on the outdoor sensor lights they were about to install and explained what each did. They were done, I'd say in less then 25 minutes. The lights look great and work great! For any electrical needs, I'll continue to use Cousino Electricjohn c.
- Business Description:Action Services is qualified for all your home needs. Insured and bonded. We take pride in our work and keeping our customers completely happy and satisfied. anything your home needs done - we can do it.Recent Review:Brent and Bracey do amazing work. Showing up when they said and and the time expected. Communication was great, they were kind, honest and extremely hard working. Going l above and beyond to make sure my house was fixed up properly, even correcting errors from a previous company that I had a horrible experience with. I highly recommend these guys for any projects you need doneElaine B.
- Business Description:WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE GA WILSON We are your roofing specialist serving the northwest Ohio region since 1997. We can save your landscaping and your money too. We are one of the few companies to use the Equiptor 4000. We offer free estimates and easy financing. We are lead safe certified and a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.Recent Review:They were great had the estimate signed and returned and they they here the next week and the damaged side of the roof was replaced in a day. They cleaned up well and that meant a lot. Definitely will use them again for any home repairsJill H.
- Business Description:All-Nu Construction has been helping home owners of Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan with the home improvement needs since 1996. We believe in offering quality work at a fair price. You will not get the shell game with us... our slogan is No Coupons, Games or Gimmicks. You can count on receiving an free, honest and accurate quote that covers your project from start to finish. See why so many have chose and continue to choose All-Nu ConstructioRecent Review:Would recommend, and will have back for other work. Emergency temporary roof tarping was performed the same morning that I called. Dan brought multiple roofing samples for us to evaluate. No high pressure sales. One day to complete entire jobMichael G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was good. It was good. They came on time. The price was reasonable. They did okay.raju m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Grand Rapids
- North Baltimore
- Liberty Center
drywall contractors in Bowling Green
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&B construction854 8th St
Bowling Green, Ohio
- A&B CONSTRUCTION5755 COMET AVE
- A+ Building Maintenance & Home RepairPO Box 398
- Action Services Home Remodeling7218 Dunn
- Aero Construction of Ohio LLC10102 Hertzfeld Rd
- Affordable Home Solutions
- Affordable Improvements5263 Bentbrook Dr.
- ALCAN Construction Co. Inc.20780 Main St.
- Alford painting and drywall2041 Newport
- All Nu Construction5465 Enterprise Blvd
- ALL PHASE BUILDINGS & GARAGES5352 Jackman Rd
- All Repair And Handyman Serives125 S Main St
North Baltimore, Ohio
- All Residential Repairs, LLC6224 Capshore Dr
- ALTERNATIVE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR LLC1045 SCRIBNER
- AMD Finishes101 W 3rd St
- AMD Finishes101 w third
- Arevalo Construction703 Davis St
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- ASD I Remodeling inc.PO Box 71
Bowling Green, Ohio
- Attention To Detail7395 Latcha Rd.
- A&B construction
- Castle Painting/Toledo Ohio Painting Contractors2151 Hurd St
- Castleton Service Group LLC8485 Maumee Western
- Caydens General Contracting
- Ceilings by Simpson11615 N Sugar St
- CERTIFIED BUDGET RESTORATIONS LLC6430 HOOVER RD STE D
- Certified Contractors9000 Maumee Western Road
- Chronus Construction and Landscaping1690 Woodlands Dr Suite 200
- Clawson Painting, Co.1639 Oregon Rd
- CLEANER & DRYER5056 Angola Rd
- Cole ConstructionPO Box 2579
- Comfort Zone22210 mermill rd.
Milton Center, Ohio
- Cousino Electric Ltd5525 Alger Unit D
- CS Roofing & Siding, LLC17842 St Route 2
- Curran Fixes LLC401 Ford St.
- Cutting Edge Construction & Remodeling4201 Vermaas Ave
- Castle Painting/Toledo Ohio Painting Contractors
- D P Enterprise, LLC3011 Centennial Rd
- D.M.R. Diegel's Maintenance Renovation817 Greystone Dr
Bowling Green, Ohio
- Dave's Handyman Express4223 CR 313 415 N. Union
- David R Webb Builder, Inc.PO Box 541
- Davis & Sons Remodeling 120 Harding Way E
- Distinctive Stucco5805 Roberts Rd
Marine City, Michigan
- dns cleaning5072 breezeway dr
- Do it all doug7112 Summerfield Rd
- Donna's Painting & Papering5542 San Paula Dr
- Dream GreenPO Box 771
- DW Roofing and Construction LLC4534 Penridge Rd
- D P Enterprise, LLC
- G.A. Wilson Builders3557 County Road 1
- Glass City Construction, Inc2610 N Erie St
- Gold Star Services - Expert Home Repair319 W North St
- Good Guys Junk Removal, LLC20480 Hull Prairie Rd
Bowling Green, Ohio
- Greystone Services, LLC445 Earlwood Ave
- Grounds One5439 Lewis Ave
- Guaranteed Drywall4029 Sampson St
- G.A. Wilson Builders
- H & S CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 196
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Hubby2010 N Reynolds Rd
- Harley construction and flooring llc1123 Tricia ct
- HIRED HELP509 DOVER PL
- Home Renovations LLC1129 S. Crissey
- Home Solutions of Maumee Valley INC1038 S Holland Sylvania Rd
- Homers Home Improvement LLC4580 County Road N
Mc Clure, Ohio
- Hometech Construction1397 wildwood
- Hopper Contstruction23151 Cromwell St
- House Doctors1121 Liberty St
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- H & S CONSTRUCTION
- Integrity Residential Contractors5242 Angola Rd #180
- Integrity Residential Contractors
- M & B Remodeling LLC6433 Scarsdale Rd
- M & M CONSTRUCTION CONCEPTS412 Front St
- Meca Enterprises LLC1212 Stilwell Ave
- michigan word of mouth painters10650 ridge hwy
- Mike's General Services1792 Kettle Run
- Monkeys Uncle Painting and Handyman services1436 Picadilly Ln
- MTD PAINTING2824 PIDDOCK RD
- M & B Remodeling LLC
- Phil's Painting & MorePO Box 654
- Phil's Painting & More