The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Liberty Center, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Liberty Center
- Wallart DrywallThey hung and finished drywall in my basement. I like that Wallart is a small family operated business. Isaiah and crew do amazing drywall finishing. This is my second time using Wallart. Will recommend to anyone needing drywall work!
- BellaCraft RenovationsBellacraft was very professional. The handled everything I needed and made sure it was done correctly. The home looks and feels great.
- Ottawa hills restorationExcellent! Timely communication, quick and efficient, great workmanship, clean and organized, and the best of it all, saved my sanity after a botched job an irresponsible contractor did in our house. Would recommend them without hesitation and will definitely use them again!
- Wallart DrywallIsaiah does a phenomenal job repairing and finishing drywall! The painters also do top notch work! They completed the job on time as planned and were reasonable with pricing. One of the few contractors I've had who keep the job site clean and cover your floors in all work areas. I would use them again for sure
- Handy HubbyWent very well. The guys were very professional and respectful. They were done in a timely manner and they cleaned up their mess before they left each day. Overall I was really impressed by them.
- Ottawa hills restorationOttawa Hills Restoration is who I call for all of my drywall project. They’re clean, dependable and get the job done in a timely manner!
- Ottawa hills restorationFast, efficient, professional, and amazing work! We wouldn't hire anyone else for any of our home repair needs again. They were very knowledgeable, and trustworthy. Definitely check them out! You wont regret it!
- Wallart DrywallIsaiah and his crew did an amazing job. He was very responsive and stayed in contact every step of the way. He stayed true to his quoted price. I would definitely hire wallart again in the future.
- Handy HubbyAs everyone was trying to locate companies for remodeling/ repairs as staying close to home during the pandemic, it was a considerable time before we could even request an estimate. We are so glad we waited. After getting several quotes, the pricing by Handy Hubby was very reasonable and the workmanship was great! By the time we scheduled, they had brought on more people and the work was able to be completed in just a day and a half after only having to wait less than a week to get on the schedule. Some companies were not even taking on any new jobs or the wait time was at least 6-8 weeks out. For the estimate as well as the work, the team showed up masked and ready to go. I cannot say the same for some others in the area. Right on time each day. Brittany in the office was also extremely friendly, knowledgable, and professional. We would definitely recommend Handy Hubby
- Winthrop Place Inc.Not every custom builder can custom build – Winthrop Place Inc is a true exception It was a real pleasure to work with Michael and his crew. I already had a fully developed floor plan of what I wanted to build. We went over that in great detail made necessary adjustments and agreed on a start date. Having already build two houses from scratch I had no expectations of getting this basement completed below 4-5 months, so when Michael said he would do it in two - I honestly didn't believe him. I can only say how wrong I was, and how amazed I am at the level of his attention to details. My style is modern contemporary and I needed some custom work which I wasn't sure it could be done. Michael worked with me every step of the way and found resources who would be able to pull it off and the final product was exactly how I had envisioned it. Here's a list of things he pulled off - all which were important to me- 1. Create a floating table that straddles two basement support poles 12.5' apart - the material used was quartz and he had to support all 1100 lbs of it (42 sq ft) without any visible base or legs 2. Wall mount a concrete sink weighing over 300 lbs 3. Wall mounted large electric fireplace 4. Vinyl tile flooring - avoiding any type of visible pattern 5. Paint a 70' long wall to look like concrete 6. Vertically mount 4' x 2' pieces of giant ceramic tile on the riser of my bar Most custom builders wouldn't get past the first item on the list, Michael made it work within a very reasonable budget. Would highly recommend him and his team for any type of remodel work. Rudr
Drywall Contractors in Liberty Center
- Business Description:Drywall finish. Custom texture. Repairs. Plaster repairs. 25 years experience. Have many references. Can do anything to any wall or ceiling. And do painting also.Recent Review:Excellent! Timely communication, quick and efficient, great workmanship, clean and organized, and the best of it all, saved my sanity after a botched job an irresponsible contractor did in our house. Would recommend them without hesitation and will definitely use them againLaura M.
- Business Description:At Wallart Drywall we are passionate about drywall. We take pride in doing the best quality work at a reasonable price. We supply all the materials and guarantee the work for 1 year. There is no transaction until the work is completed and you are satisfied. Our reputation speaks for itselfRecent Review:They hung and finished drywall in my basement. I like that Wallart is a small family operated business. Isaiah and crew do amazing drywall finishing. This is my second time using Wallart. Will recommend to anyone needing drywall workeric s.
- Business Description:Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobsRecent Review:It was great work. It was an awesome work. He has a reasonable price. He was really good. He was excellent. He was hardworking. He was very honest. He got the job completed. Everything was very nice. He was very dependablekenny L.
- Business Description:All-Nu Construction has been helping home owners of Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan with the home improvement needs since 1996. We believe in offering quality work at a fair price. You will not get the shell game with us... our slogan is No Coupons, Games or Gimmicks. You can count on receiving an free, honest and accurate quote that covers your project from start to finish. See why so many have chose and continue to choose All-Nu ConstructioRecent Review:Would recommend, and will have back for other work. Emergency temporary roof tarping was performed the same morning that I called. Dan brought multiple roofing samples for us to evaluate. No high pressure sales. One day to complete entire jobMichael G.
- Business Description:WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE GA WILSON We are your roofing specialist serving the northwest Ohio region since 1997. We can save your landscaping and your money too. We are one of the few companies to use the Equiptor 4000. We offer free estimates and easy financing. We are lead safe certified and a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.Recent Review:They were great had the estimate signed and returned and they they here the next week and the damaged side of the roof was replaced in a day. They cleaned up well and that meant a lot. Definitely will use them again for any home repairsJill H.
- Business Description:We strive to provide you with the highest quality remodeling and repair services available.Recent Review:The service was fine, they are on time and I'm satisfied with the work.Jon B.
- Business Description:Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect.Recent Review:worst company ever I was overcharged the guys left a huge mess they had to come back 3 times and its still not right now they won't even respond!greg l.
- Business Description:10 Consecutive Super Service Awards. Providing Quality, Safe, and Affordable Service for All Your Electrical Needs. Family owned and operated. BBB Accredited Veteran and Senior Savings. Call us Directly at (419) 885-3532 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do Not Rely on the Angie's List Message Center for CommunicationRecent Review:They arrived right on time. They were courteous and professional. Gave me a quick estimate, which I believe was fair. Upon agreeing to their price, they asked me what settings I wanted on the outdoor sensor lights they were about to install and explained what each did. They were done, I'd say in less then 25 minutes. The lights look great and work great! For any electrical needs, I'll continue to use Cousino Electricjohn c.
- Business Description:With over 60 years experience, Winthrop Place Inc. is Northeast Ohio's premiere general contractor. We are a family owned company specializing in General Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom, Concrete, Drywall, Electrical and much more. Call us today for your free quoteRecent Review:Wow, Mike and his staff were wonderful to work with! They totally took our 1970’s kitchen and transformed it to an elegant, stunning and spectacular make over. They were prompt, courteous and always on time. We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to add any updates to their home. Well done Winthrop PlaceDuane A.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - A+ Building Maintenance & Home Repair. Is based in Toledo, Ohio and provides commercial & residential home and building repairs throughout northwest Ohio & southeast Michigan. Additional phone number - (800) 915-1542Recent Review:Hired A+ to replace two old items - a ceiling fan and a bathroom exhaust. Mike was there on time, worked throughout the morning and early afternoon. The hole in the ceiling for the bathroom exhaust needed patching to make it a little smaller, he took care of that and you'd never know there was once a larger hold there. Both jobs were done efficiently and well. Good work - I'd use them againJoe M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Find drywall contractors in
- Grand Rapids
- Bowling Green
drywall contractors in Liberty Center
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Home Remodeling7120 yawberg rd.
- 1st Choice Home Remodeling
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction3075 E U.S. 20
- A&B CONSTRUCTION5755 COMET AVE
- A+ Building Maintenance & Home RepairPO Box 398
- Aero Construction of Ohio LLC10102 Hertzfeld Rd
- Affordable Home Solutions
- Affordable Improvements5263 Bentbrook Dr.
- ALCAN Construction Co. Inc.20780 Main St.
- Alford painting and drywall2041 Newport
- All Nu Construction5465 Enterprise Blvd
- ALL PHASE BUILDINGS & GARAGES5352 Jackman Rd
- All Residential Repairs, LLC6224 Capshore Dr
- AMD Finishes101 w third
- AMD Finishes101 W 3rd St
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- ASD I Remodeling inc.PO Box 71
Bowling Green, Ohio
- Attention To Detail7395 Latcha Rd.
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction
- CERTIFIED BUDGET RESTORATIONS LLC6430 HOOVER RD STE D
- Certified Contractors9000 Maumee Western Road
- Chronus Construction and Landscaping1690 Woodlands Dr Suite 200
- Clawson Painting, Co.1639 Oregon Rd
- CLEANER & DRYER5056 Angola Rd
- Cole ConstructionPO Box 2579
- Cousino Electric Ltd5525 Alger Unit D
- CS Roofing & Siding, LLC17842 St Route 2
- Curran Fixes LLC401 Ford St.
- Cutting Edge Construction & Remodeling4201 Vermaas Ave
- CERTIFIED BUDGET RESTORATIONS LLC
- D P Enterprise, LLC3011 Centennial Rd
- D.M.R. Diegel's Maintenance Renovation817 Greystone Dr
Bowling Green, Ohio
- Dickersons handyman services
- Distinctive Stucco5805 Roberts Rd
Marine City, Michigan
- DMA Enterprises505 brookside dr
- Do it all doug7112 Summerfield Rd
- Dream Big Renovations LLC
- DW Roofing and Construction LLC4534 Penridge Rd
- D P Enterprise, LLC
- EAGLE FALLS REAL ESTATE DEV & FACILITY MAINT3615 CAMILLE DR
- EAGLE FALLS REAL ESTATE DEV & FACILITY MAINT
- H & S CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 196
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Hubby2010 N Reynolds Rd
- Harley construction and flooring llc1123 Tricia ct
- Home Renovations LLC1129 S. Crissey
- Home Solutions of Maumee Valley INC1038 S Holland Sylvania Rd
- Homers Home Improvement LLC4580 County Road N
Mc Clure, Ohio
- Hometech Construction1397 wildwood
- Hopper Contstruction23151 Cromwell St
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
- H & S CONSTRUCTION
- K & R Quality Painting1710 Longwood Dr.
- ken Bomar`s Drywall,painting,Lawn Care and snow re5129 Janet Ave
- KLS Construction L.L.C5510 Bonniebrook Rd
- K & R Quality Painting
- New Horizon Remodeling & Building Company LLC7389 Crosscreek Drive
- New Horizon Remodeling & Building Company LLC
- Ohio Paint and Drywall LLcP.O. Box 83
- Ohio Paint and Drywall LLc
- T & R FENCE & DECK406 PICKERD
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- TC Home Services, LLC/ AccessQuip ,llc1777 Spencer st
- TCR - Thomas Construction and Remodeling, LLCPO Box 266
- TD Construction724 Fairview Ave
Bowling Green, Ohio
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Gutter Mender and More LLC6609 Embassy Ct.
- The Honey Do Man315 W Main St
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tinnel Construction1131 Meanwell Rd
- TOM'S DRYWALL2220 Garden Creek
- Tower Painting & Home Improvement1381 US Highway 20
- Triple Star Roofing - Siding & Home Improvements5601 Woodville Rd
- T & R FENCE & DECK