Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Bowling Green, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Bowling Green
- TERRY'S GARAGE DOORS & OPENERSTerry quoted me a very fair price for replacing our garage door, did the work when promised, cleaned up after himself, and was very professional. I am entirely pleased with their service.
- Quality Overhead Door IncExcellent. The old garage presented challenges to the installers, but they worked very hard, and succeeded in removing old doors and apparatus and installing new doors and automatic openers, which work great. Great price, high-quality work, excellent company.
- Deluxe Door Systems IncThey were excellent. They did a great job on our garage door. They removed and disposed our old garage. They did the job quick. We were very satisfied with their work.
- Family Doors LLCHe was prompt, knowledgeable, helpful and saved me the cost of a new garage door opener. I will use him again and can strongly recommend him to others. His service was part of Angie's Deals. Interaction A+++++++
- TERRY'S GARAGE DOORS & OPENERSThis was a very pleasant experience. Very professional! Work was done as expected, I would definitely use this company again.
- TERRY'S GARAGE DOORS & OPENERSAs good as it gets. He knew everything about garage door repair. Fixed my door quickly and efficiently. Thanks. A L. FOR this recommendation. I will,use him now exclusively. And will let anyone know who asks just how good his work is. Thanks. Dick Smith
- Quality Overhead Door IncExcellent service from beginning to end. I started with a repairman who suggested replacement as an option. He was not pushy but helped we weigh my options. The installation went smoothly as well.
- TERRY'S GARAGE DOORS & OPENERSTerry arrived exactly when scheduled, less than 18 hours after I called to schedule the repair. He was pleasant and professional, worked very efficiently, and had the parts needed right in his truck. He would be the first one I'd call if service or repairs are needed in the future.
- TERRY'S GARAGE DOORS & OPENERSEverything went well. Terry does excellent work and I'm glad I was referred to him 13 years ago too!
- Quality Overhead Door IncA new one was installed two days later. The employee was efficient & they were here on time. Very pleased.
Garage Door Companies in Bowling Green
- Business Description:Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget read lessRecent Review:I am very satisfied with all the works that they did, everything was done very well. They were professional and on time.michael b.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Recent Review:Terry quoted me a very fair price for replacing our garage door, did the work when promised, cleaned up after himself, and was very professional. I am entirely pleased with their service.Kent G.
- Business Description:Action Services is qualified for all your home needs. Insured and bonded. We take pride in our work and keeping our customers completely happy and satisfied. anything your home needs done - we can do it.Recent Review:Brent and Bracey do amazing work. Showing up when they said and and the time expected. Communication was great, they were kind, honest and extremely hard working. Going l above and beyond to make sure my house was fixed up properly, even correcting errors from a previous company that I had a horrible experience with. I highly recommend these guys for any projects you need done read lessElaine B.
- Business Description:For over 30 years we've had a commitment to provide only the best products. We send long-term employees to provide installation, maintenance, or repair service at your home or business, and we always stand by our work. Even if you purchased your overhead door elsewhere, we can provide outstanding maintenance and repairs on all makes and models. We always provide a free estimate before any installation work begins and a warranty after it’s complete read lessRecent Review:Sales person was misleading by promising the garage door opener to be functional after the install. Installers replaced the door on Friday and as the sales person did not indicate that a broken pulley needs to be replaced - they did not have the part with them. They promised to exchange the pulley and reconnect the door to the opener early next week leaving us without garage door opener over the weekend - with a door without external handle or lock - so pretty inconvenient after paying $540. Nobody called us on Monday and upon our complaints, we were told that the exchange of the pulley (a $7 part) would be a $150 service fee. I was considering having them drive out after I exchanged the pulley (an easy 3 minute repair) as the reconnect was explicitly part of the contract but as they insisted on the pulley repair being not part of the contract I told them to forget it. Overall a petty, unprofessional company that I would not recommend read lessTom W.
- Business Description:WindowPRO- The Window and Door Replacement Experts We pride ourselves on presenting the best quality replacement windows, patio doors and entry and storm doors. WindowPRO serves the 'do-it-for-me' homeowners who want simple, reliable solutions for replacing old windows with low-maintenance, energy-efficient, custom-made windows. Privately owned for 5 generations, the WindowPRO team has a combined 200 years of experience in the window and door industry. WindowPRO is convinced that quality and .. read lessRecent Review:While the crew was removing the original slider windows one of the new windows was blown over and left a couple of dents on interior window trim. Fortunately the window did not break. The screens to the slider windows were delivered at a later time but never installed. Following the owner's manual instructions the screens delivered cannot be installed. I have contacted WindowPRO regarding the screen issue but they have been slow in response read lessMichael P.
- Business Description:In business since 1990, Arnolds Home Improvement is your local roofing and remodeling contractor serving Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. We specialize in roof repair and replacement, bathroom remodeling - including our One-Day Bath remodeling services, siding, windows, and much more read lessRecent Review:I contacted Arnold's for a new roof after receiving recommendations on the Next Door app. They were fairly priced and very professional. Our job did get pushed back due to weather, but they kept in contact with updates as to when they would be able to begin work. The roofing project manager was very professional and answered all of my questions with quick response, even after hours. The job went very smoothly and they cleaned up the job area nicely. I would definitely recommend this company read lessNicole M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go Rhino read lessRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAIN read lessKevin C.
- Business Description:CSG has provided home remodeling, updating, renovation and build outs for more than 10 years from our Monclova location. We are locally owned and operated, we have a rounded group of people who are able to help with the smallest job to managing your large custom remodeling project. We are proud to have a custom cabinet maker full-time to create a tailor fit every time. We respect our clients time and work to achieve just the right plan for your home or business read lessRecent Review:We had an appointment scheduled for an estimate for home remodeling which required me leaving work early for. Contractor was a no show. After waiting 35 minutes after our scheduled meeting, I called their phone. After 2 rings I was disconnected. I can only assume he hung up on my call. Very unprofessional. Would not recommend read lessCheryl H.
- Business Description:PROUD ANGIE'S LIST SERVICE PROVIDER! We are here and ready to help with any of your garage door concerns or problems. You have made the right choice. We offer immediate service within 60 minutes with absolute $0 extra charge, even on the weekends! Always speak to a live person when you call, not a voice mail read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Find garage door companies in
- Grand Rapids
- North Baltimore
- Liberty Center
garage door companies in Bowling Green
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- ABC Windows & More26691 Eckel Rd
- Action Services Home Remodeling7218 Dunn
- Affordable Garage Doors & More26250 Glenwood Rd.
- Affordable Improvements5263 Bentbrook Dr.
- ALCAN Construction Co. Inc.20780 Main St.
- ALTERNATIVE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR LLC1045 SCRIBNER
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- A Custom Roof & Spouting
- Bryjess Services
- Bryjess Services
- Economy Builders & Home Improvement1691 County Road 135
- Economy Builders & Home Improvement
- Father & Son Building and Remodeling5222 Tractor Rd Unit D-1
- Father & Son Building and Remodeling
- Independent Overhead DoorPO Box 225
Grand Rapids, Ohio
- Independent Overhead Door
- MOMPER INSULATION2431 W MAIN ST
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- MOMPER INSULATION
- Neighborhood Garage Door Service of Toledo1690 Woodlands Dr Ste 200A
- Neighborhood Garage Door Service of Toledo
- Overhead Door5918 N Detroit Ave
- Overhead Door
- Premier Builders1769 Willowhill Lane
- Premier Builders
- Quality Overhead Door Inc4655 South Ave
- Quality Overhead Door Inc
- Sailer construction17300 albain rd
- Sailer construction