Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Bradner, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Bradner
- Quality Drywall & Plaster LLCDid a complete new front porch and laundry room shower of the home I rented. Work is dont neatly and professional and never leaves a mess behind
- AM Smith Construction LLCAndrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need arise
- A Brush Away PaintingAdam Gaiters is a true professional who delivers as promised. He is agile in finding solutions that work. He cares for his customers and his painting crew. He is a pleasure to work with.
- A Brush Away PaintingWent well. Took two trips because of the damage to the drywall. Looks beautiful and couldn't have done it myself.
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Stauffers Painting Systems LLC-Can't say enough good about Jerry Stauffer and his help-he immediately responded and sent me a bid on the work I needed done-realized I had a deadline and managed to work my small job in while doing larger jobs in the area- very friendly and professional-responded to any questions and concerns-the finished work was excellent-during the job,I questioned a couple details and he and his help responded and corrected the issue with no hesitation-will be recommending him to others in the future
- Wallart DrywallWalls were 10' high and ceilings had lathe and plaster and were very crooked. No issue for Wallart, they hung and finished everything without any problems. Everything looks great! Very happy. Will definitely have them out again for future work.
- A Brush Away PaintingExcellent job!! Entire inside of my house painted in one day!! Professional and respectful. Would definitely hire again:).
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- A Brush Away PaintingHorrible. Hired for an $18,000 drywall job, paid 20% upfront, and after one day, he quit without telling me! We had to have a hearing for me to get my money back (he had the audacity to say non-refundable!). During the hearing, he constantly lied about every aspect of scope of work he performed. Luckily, I had photo evidence and arbitrator ruled in my favor
Drywall Contractors in Bradner
- Business Description:Drywall finish. Custom texture. Repairs. Plaster repairs. 25 years experience. Have many references. Can do anything to any wall or ceiling. And do painting also.Recent Review:Excellent! Timely communication, quick and efficient, great workmanship, clean and organized, and the best of it all, saved my sanity after a botched job an irresponsible contractor did in our house. Would recommend them without hesitation and will definitely use them againLaura M.
- Business Description:Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobsRecent Review:It was great work. It was an awesome work. He has a reasonable price. He was really good. He was excellent. He was hardworking. He was very honest. He got the job completed. Everything was very nice. He was very dependablekenny L.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:We strive to provide you with the highest quality remodeling and repair services available.Recent Review:He was a really nice guy. He does quality work. Indication was really good. Good in communication, if he can't answer the phone he would reply via email or text. The job was fantastic.Shane R.
- Business Description:With over 60 years experience, Winthrop Place Inc. is Northeast Ohio's premiere general contractor. We are a family owned company specializing in General Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom, Concrete, Drywall, Electrical and much more. Call us today for your free quoteRecent Review:Wow, Mike and his staff were wonderful to work with! They totally took our 1970’s kitchen and transformed it to an elegant, stunning and spectacular make over. They were prompt, courteous and always on time. We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to add any updates to their home. Well done Winthrop PlaceDuane A.
- Business Description:WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE GA WILSON We are your roofing specialist serving the northwest Ohio region since 1997. We can save your landscaping and your money too. We are one of the few companies to use the Equiptor 4000. We offer free estimates and easy financing. We are lead safe certified and a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.Recent Review:They were great had the estimate signed and returned and they they here the next week and the damaged side of the roof was replaced in a day. They cleaned up well and that meant a lot. Definitely will use them again for any home repairsJill H.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these tradesRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listingKevin H.
- Business Description:We provide residential maintenance, repair and remodeling services, specializing in emergency plumbing & heating installation and repair, basement finishing and kitchen/bathroom remodels.Recent Review:I paid Mr. Phomalee $1275 to do some bathroom remodeling work that he'd initially stated he'd be able to begin between Christmas and New Years this past December. After not showing up at that time, he proceeded to promise that work would begin on eight separate dates, missing all of them. During this time I received no communication from Mr. Phomalee unless I initiated it, and when I did he made an excuse related to his vehicle or family each time. Finally, I informed Mr. Phomalee that I needed him to return the funds paid to him as it had become clear he had no intention of doing the work for which he had been contracted. He informed me at that time that his previous excuses had been lies, that he had used the money I'd paid him for gambling, and that he most recently had not been able to due the work because he'd been trying to secure a loan to cover "the bad checks [he] had written to gamble so [he] didn't go to jail". So, I'm now in a position where I've had an unusable shower for two months, and will be forced to seek legal action against Mr. Phomalee to attempt to recover my moneyRobert H.
- Business Description:A LOCAL BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITY FOCUSING ON QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!. SPECIALIZING IN CONTRACT WORK AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!!
- Business Description:Established in 1985, J & K Contracting provides detail-oriented, customer-friendly services you can count on. We are licensed and fully insured general contractors. All of our of craftsmen are professional and experienced. We have an idea-filled showroom that allows you to get a good idea of the possibilities for your property. We offer in house financing and accept all major credit cards. We also offer bank financing done from our office and free computer imagery of your project before contr..Recent Review:Contractor gave us a written estimate - after work was done came back and said too much gravel was ordered and wanted me to pay an additional 400 dollars for the excess. I asked him what was the point of having a written estimate if the price went up due to their mistake. Paid the additional 400 dollars and he gave me back 200 dollars. Worker used grease gun that was hanging on pole barn wall and left it outside. Also, workers threw cigarette butts and pop cans all over the place. The concrete floor is nice thoughLisa F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Bowling Green
- North Baltimore
drywall contractors in Bradner
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Affordable Home Solutions
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- All Repair And Handyman Serives125 S Main St
North Baltimore, Ohio
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction
- Famous Construction596 w maumee ave.
- Famous Construction
- Keith Edwards Roofing400 Mccann Lan
West Union, Ohio
- Keith Edwards Roofing
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- Taylor renovations 624 1/2 E Warren St
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Total Service Center00020 US Route 33
Saint Marys, Ohio
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- West Construction and Renovation6724 State Route 770
- West Construction and Renovation
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE