Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Apple Creek, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Apple Creek
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION COI reached them at 419-938-7150. They were prompt and showed up when they said they would. They said they would have it up and done in 2 days, and they did. They cleaned up after themselves and were very polite. The roof is beautiful. They did a fantastic job.
Contractors in Apple Creek
- Business Description:I am a third generation carpenter with over 10 years of experience. I offer a large variety of different construction skills. I take great pride in the skill and dedication I bring to every job. My personal quality standard is - would I be happy with this in my own house.Recent Review:Mike was wonderful! Very professional, on time and got the job done quick! I would defiantly work with him again!Lauren h.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We value honesty , integrity on each & every job ! Our goal is to exceed your expectations on quality . Ervin has been in the roofing field for 30+ yrs . He is delighted his sons decided to join the family business ,upon reaching adulthood , the last few years .Recent Review:Fantastic! Yoder does all my roofing work, and he was the most reasonable.Mark F.
- Business Description:Showroom Locations; AKRON, OH 2965 West Market St, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *BEDFORD HEIGHTS, OH 26150 Richmond Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *CANFIELD, OH 4010 Boardman Canfield Rd, M-Sat By Appointment Sun Closed *CANTON, OH 4603 Everhard Rd Northwest, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *COLUMBUS, OH 9009 Gemini Pkwy, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 9 AM - 1 PM Sun Closed *Mentor, Oh 8020 Broadmoor Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *WESTLAKE, ..Recent Review:We started the process of getting pricing from 3 different contractors for a patio door replacement back in February 2021. The first contractor never came on site, but had prepared a quote for us the prior year and just used the information from that to give us pricing. The 2nd contractor insisted that both my wife and I be present and was able to come out on a Saturday when we were both home. They were very high pressure and their price was nearly double the 1st contractor and they expected us to sign on the dotted line right then and there. The third contractor was from Pella Window and Door, dba Gunton. There was some difficulty getting an appointment at first - I had made a change and the appointment got lost somehow. I was finally able to get a rep to show up named Dave. Dave spent a significant amount of time here getting measurements and going over options - colors, hardware, and custom stain matching. After consulting with my wife, Dave came back out to finalize the contract and gave us an install date that was about 3 months out - June 4th. I'm assuming this long lead time had more to do with COVID and the supply chain disruption that is going on. The custom stain matching is pretty involved. The door is in our kitchen, so we want to have the trim match the kitchen cabinets. Initially, the plan was for me to take a cabinet door to Sherwin Williams for them to match the stain and then report to Gunton the details for them to purchase the stain. That strategy didn't end up working because Sherwin Williams required a purchase from me. I made some attempts to get a hold of Dave to get this stain matching procedure started and was not getting any response until late April. Dave came out and retrieved the cabinet door, which had to be shipped to the main office in Cleveland to perform the stain matching. About a week later, we received samples of the trim stained with our custom stain through the mail and it matched perfectly. We were given a mailer to send our approved sample back, which was sent back the next business day, but it seemed to take a very long time to reach them. In the meantime, I wanted to get our cabinet face back from Cleveland. This was sent back in a truck and given to our sales rep Dave who held on to it until the day before our installation, when he hand delivered it to us. A few days before our installation was scheduled to take place, I received a call from Jill, who is a project coordinator in their Cleveland office, to let us know the door manufacture was delayed and it would not be ready on the scheduled installation date. It was projected to be ready by June 8. On June 11, I received a call from Jill stating our door was ready and could they install it on June 12 - a Saturday. This worked out well. The install date arrived, which ended up being a beautiful sunny day (thankfully). A crew of three lead by Badirque worked hard and long and did absolutely excellent quality work on the installation. However, Badirque let me know that the top and bottom strike plates for the door that remains in place were not provided and that I should contact my sales rep. I had one e-mail and one call to my sales rep Dave about this issue and never received a response to either of those. Project coordinator Jill took my call yesterday and is investigating getting this resolved. In Dave's defense, he and his wife had a newborn in this timeframe, so that could explain (at least partially) his poor responsiveness to me over this timeRoger D.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with 15+ years experience in the industry. We have a huge portfolio! Plenty of references and fully licensed/bonded and insured!! We specialize in bathrooms and kitchens but we are not limited to those we also do full basement renovations, rehab houses or flips for investors or landlords. 24/7 emergency handyman services, fencing, decks/pergolas and plenty more!!!Recent Review:Never showed up, took my 10% deposit. Personal verbal attack through texts. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!John S.
- Business Description:Dutchland home Improvement LLC has 2 owners and no employees. We do most of our own work with occasionally sub-contracting jobs out. We give free estimates and no trip charges.
- Business Description:Free Estimates and price match guarantee for legitimate estimates. 10% Discount to new customers.
- Business Description:Additional email -DalesQualityDecks@contractor.net.Recent Review:was not a good experiance, would never recommend to anyoneRandy R.
- Business Description:I am in Business for the working person. There is no job too big or too small. I offer reasonable prices for quality workmanship.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Interior Trim Specialists Inc.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Beach City
- Walnut Creek
- Canal Fulton
- West Salem
general contractors in Apple Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Contractor Connection Inc400 Schroyer Av SW Gate 7
- Contractor Connection Inc
- DASO CUSTOM CABINETRY196 E W SALEM RD
- Divine Custom Homes and Construction IncP.O Box 115
- DLK Construction7571 RD 187
- Dr Audio Video, LLCP.O. Box 247
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Dutchland Home Improvement LLC1612 County Road 200
- Dynamic Building Group llc5802 Myers Rd
- DASO CUSTOM CABINETRY
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- I.T.S. Construction3225 Middlebranch Ave NE
- I.T.S. Construction
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- MY ROOF
- Natola Construction LLC
- Natola Construction LLC
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shamrock Home ImprovementPO Box 193
West Salem, Ohio
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- twinrivers construction