Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Apple Creek, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Apple Creek
- Ohio Basement SystemsWent great. Very professional from the first phone call to the end. It was scheduled 2 months in advance, the workers showed up on the day they were scheduled and finished on time. It took 2 1/2 days. The crew cleaned up and aside from some dust in the basement and some new concrete you would have never know they were there
- Ohio Basement Systemsjob went well they drove 2 hrs to get here and was on time ,Worked hard all day then drive home 2 hrs back the next day and done in a good time..Fellows know what there doing and dont mess around,just like the co to get them some more equipment and a new truck,but overall excellent job
- Ohio Basement SystemsWe were pleased with job and Adam and his crew. Have recommended and will recommend in the future!!
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsI interviewed three companies. Pioneer had the lowest bid and had the most professional presentation...though one of the companies wanted me to use them and went down on their original bid so I'd switch. Why didn't they give me that price to begin with? They came the first day with two jackhammers to put a trough in my damp basement floor edge...the lowest concrete block on the wall was damp. The second day they inserted a drain and cemented over the area so that water wouldn't collect in the block. They cleaned up perfectly---and it was a dirty job due to the concrete dust.I highly recommend the
- Fire Side HomesWe had started tile replacement in front of our house at the beginning of the summer. We dug by hand until a wall of dirt collapsed making it impossible to finish the project safely. From our first phone call to Matt Emerson, he was professional and knowledgeable. I talked to him on Tuesday afternoon and he was at our house on Thursday morning at 9 a.m. to do the job. He described how to correctly finish the project. (We had thouroughly researched tiling before we began.) He brought another worker and a small backhoe to finish the job in one day. (The temperature was 97+ that day, too!) He also brought in and loaded a dumptruck with the discarded soil. His team worked steadily and cleaned as they went. The price was reasonable, but the other companies weren't able to give us price quotes, so we're not sure how the price compares. Having started this project ourselves, though, I believe what we paid Fire Side was well worth it. We could have saved a lot of time and trouble by hiring them in the first place. We are very pleased with the results and highly recommend the company
- B-Dry SystemWe did not buy the service, but this was not the fault of the representative or the company.
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer RepairTom and his lovely wife Janet came out to scope my rain gutter drain. I suspected that it was the source of water intrusion in my basement. Tom used the scope and I was able to see his findings from the attached monitor. My drain was open and unclogged. He then continued to help me identify the source of water intrusion and went way beyond to help me get my problem solved. My problem is with ground elevation and rain gutters which he doesn't do. He referred me to someone local that has an excellent reputation to resolve my water intrusion. Tom is truly an honest hard working man and was so helpful. His knowledge and job skills are impeccable! He is trustworthy and honest and really exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him and his services. He is especially caring about the elderly! If you have a drain or sewer problem, call him! He's awesome
- B-Dry SystemThe sales rep was very punctual and very professional as was the office receptionist, the sales rep explained in great detail what the company would do and provide. He took measurements prior to setting down and going over the options. The estimate arrived in the mail within three (3) days. We have not decided on whether or not we will have the work done, but if we do this is the company we will use
- Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.The owner arrived at our home and gave us a great estimate after which we scheduled the job to include new drain lines installed. The equipment was brought out the night before the work began and the men did a great job. They were all very courteous and professional and kept us informed of the progress. They even did some work above & beyond expected
- Drytech WaterproofingMy wife and I moved into our house over a year ago, and ever since then our basement had numerous areas that would slowly leak water after every storm during this terrible year of rain. I interviewed several perspective companies for this waterproofing project, and only Dan Gallagher proposed a solution for every basement trouble spot. In hindsight, had I used any of the other companies, we would have spent more money and one of the troublesome areas would still leak water. There was an area in the basement behind the garage that showed water damage, and Dan Gallagher proposed breaking through the concrete floor of the garage and fix it directly. No other company suggested this, probably due to the difficulty of having to break up concrete, dig by hand, and re-pour concrete. The other companies said waterproofing the rest of the house would resolve this problem area. I was a little hesitant about cutting up my garage floor, but I am glad Drytech did it because this area would not have gotten fixed any other way. As for the rest of the house, I was also very pleased. I received daily updates on their progress. The job took 20 days to complete, but there were a few days that work could not be done due to weather (rain) and holidays (Thanksgiving). It was only a two-man crew, so Dan and Kevin had to work very hard through very cold conditions. They cleaned up very well, and they protected most of the grass with plywood. The reason I gave a "B" for responsiveness and punctuality is due to the fact that we signed the contract on July 15, 2011, but they did not start until November 18, 2011. This was frustrating because the proposed "breaking ground" date kept getting pushed back (when we signed the contract, we were told to expect them to start at the beginning of October). After talking with Dan and Kevin, it was understandable because all the rain this year prevents them from working some days and they had some helpers leave for other jobs. I am just thankful that they finished before the snow started this year. Drytech was well worth the wait! Our house has only been waterproofed for less than a month, so only time will tell if all the problem spots have been fixed. I will update this post if there are any issues
Basement Waterproofers in Apple Creek
- Business Description:Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimatesRecent Review:During the terrible rain storm in July there was horrible flood and sewer could not handle the 4inch rains. We live in the lower part and the streets around us are a little bit higher so everything comes flooding. We were in Europe at that time and 40 days into our trip this flash flood came and the foundation at the back of our house collapsed. So we were in a mess and we did not get home until 9 days later. So the insurance did not cover any of it. So when we got home we had all this crap to deal with. We needed the foundation to be repaired. 18 ft of a 34 ft wall was gone. Water had come into our basement and our whole basement was destroyed. Everybody was hit and there were so many people that had already booked these companies. We were late getting them booked. But Basement Care came out and gave us an estimate which was $12500 to replace the wall. That was fine, they said they would do the work and they put us on a schedule. Then two days before they could start the work another 10 ft of the 30 ft wall collapsed. Now of the 30 ft wall we had only 2 and frac12; ft of the wall holding up the entire house and we called them and they came right out. They moved us then and there to do the work. Since it was an emergency situation they got somebody else to brace the back end the best they could do until they could actually get in there and start redoing everything. This company was actually our life saver. It took us 4 days to even to find somebody that was not tied up or hooked up and then it took them three more days after we called for them to find enough clearance to come give us an estimate. Then their estimate turned out to be probably $4000 less than the next estimate. We got three estimates and they were the ones who could do the work the fastest, the most inexpensively and the most thoroughly. They are a company that we would definitely recommend. They were very responsive too. The $12500 was to replace the wall, clear the debris, put up the water proofing once the new wall was in and put all the dirt back, remove all the debris from the basement which included all the bricks and mud and everything that caved in. The upper back of the house was in place but it was the foundation that gave way. So it was the foundation that collapsed into the basement. Our house was built in 1926 so we had porcelain clay which is a whole different set up than what they do now which is the cement block. So it is a solid wall than just having it hollow in the middle and then when they water proof they put a tar barrier and then put a plastic sheeting all the way across from one end to the other end all the way to the footer line so that the water will not seep into the boarder. It took them probably four days to complete the work.Eugene F.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:I was very impressed with the professionalism and service. I was informed and kept in the loop about the progress and status of the job. And when it was all done, they cleaned up the area very nicely. I would definitely recommend PioneerSharon A.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:After financing was approved, they failed to schedule work for over 4 months… when they finally got me on the schedule, they did about 2/3 of the work requested, eventually forcing a separate contract for the remaining work, because they submitted the half-done job to the financing company as complete… The work is quality, but the business practice and sales/service decisions are severely lackingJoshua A.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Josh Betts responded quickly to a voice mail inquiry, and accommodated our schedule by coming on a weekend. He identified and explained problems, their solutions, necessary "do-overs", and more. Also advised us on steps to take next. He was punctual, polite, frank, and patient when asked "Can you explain that again?SHELLEY and CHARLES J Q.
- Business Description:During the Coronavirus situation, we are offering virtual mold inspections and assessments using smartphones and digital images. Using our 50 plus years of experience we can provide you with valuable inspection and assessment info. We have established a solid reputation for quality work and outstanding results for residential mold removal, water damage and air quality testing, including healthy restoration and remodeling projects. Our team has over 50 years of combined experience and expertis..Recent Review:The service went very well. They came out and provided information, very well, they were very polite, and they cleaned up very well after the service, overall they were really efficient and did a fantastic job, I will use them again in the future. They not only removed the mold in the attic, but they also fixed the problem where the mold startedCindy C.
- Business Description:At Reliable Excavating, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. We specialize in all aspects of excavation work including grading and sloping, pond installs, storm and sanitary line installs and full site preparations including demolitions. Call today for a free ..Recent Review:The job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition.Ron M.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligationRecent Review:First, they used a camera on the sewer and revealed a lot of mysteries. They also showed me where an underground roof drain went at no charge. They were willing to dig up the concrete, mate new PVC plumbing to the tile and also lined a place where the tile was cracked. They repaired the concrete adequately, if not expertly. I am also aware that they used their camera on a neighbor's sewer and told them it was in very good condition, while a competitor tried to sell the neighbor on a $37,000 repair that was unnecessaryPhil S.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:Our house is 108 years old and most of the foundation was in terrible shape with bulging, shifting, cracking big enough for possums to get through, and leaking in the front and on both sides. We were on the way to working with another company to do the work when their estimated costs suddenly went sky high and there was no evidence of a contract to show specifically what work they were going to provide. I called Basement Doctor and talked to project manager Rob Forrest, had an evaluation by Al Galko, structural engineer, and met foreman Justin Parks. By the time I had an estimate of cost (expensive, but reasonable for the amount of work that needed to be done) and time (also reasonable at 3 to 4 weeks), and a contract to sign that clearly spelled out the work, I was confident in going ahead with Basement Doctor as provider. The main crew of Justin, Matt, and Greg was amazing--considerate, hardworking, professional, punctual, and neat (cleanup every day). Other crews, also efficient and reliable, came to do specific work such as excavating or electric work. The crew found other problems along the way, and there were 2 change orders clearly specifying the work and cost. When a problem cropped up, Justin always let me know right away with one or more solutions already in mind. Disruption to our daily living was minimal. The crew went above and beyond the letter of the contract, for example, building new steps to the front porch after having to tear off the old ones and other such touches that continue to make our lives easier. The workmanship was excellent, and we are very happy with the end result. Our basement is solid, dry, and safe. I believe it can stand proud for the next 108 years. Many thanks to Basement Doctor, most especially to Justin Parks--you are the bestJudith A B.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:I took advantage of the $399 special for 16 man hours of work (8 hours of 2-man work). Steve and his assistant did a very good job of removing the old (peeling and mouldy) wallpaper and spackling and painting the walls and woodwork. They were very up front about the what they would be doing and the cost. The special was just for one day and because the spackle had to dry, they had to come back a second day to do the wall and ceiling painting which cost an additional $340. Even though they did not need the full 16 hours to do the wallpaper removal and the spackling, I used part of that time to have them paint all the cabinets, woodwork around the window and bathroom door. Still, I think it was a good deal. We provided the paint (I bought Behr premium paint since it gets the best reviews on Consumer Reports). They did a clean, professional job including the cleanup and I am very happy with how everything turned out. This was a job I could have done myself, but it would have taken me much longer and these guys did a much better job than I could (this is their profession, after all), so it was worth every penny. And the bathroom looks greatAlan B.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's priceRecent Review:We had three companies out and two of them only wanted to sell me more than I needed and only seemed to care about the sale. Buckeye was only one with no high pressure and seemed to care and understand our situation. This is a rental property and didn't want to cause any problems for tennants. The guys working on basement were very prompt and did work quickly and very clean and neat. They even went a step beyond and did some extra work that they was needed and did not charge me anymore money. We are so happy we our decision and no we made the right choice. <br /george a.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Apple Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.4535 TR 367
Millersburg, Ohio 44654
- Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
Bellville, Ohio 44813
- Fire Side Homes
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
Rittman, Ohio 44270
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Pioneer Basement Solutions671 Baltimore Ave
Akron, Ohio 44306
- Pioneer Basement Solutions
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Smart Healthy Homes, LLC13341 Patterson Rd
North Lawrence, Ohio 44666
- Smart Healthy Homes, LLC