Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2013

4.3

Eco-Seal Home Solutions has been drying up and fixing problem basements all across Ohio for years. We are located in the middle of Amish Country (Holmes County) which has provided us with an employee base that has helped hold a high standard in providing value to you the Customer!! Call us for STRAIGHT ANSWERS, SIMPLE SOLUTIONS....

Ohio Basement Systems

Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Systems on Angi
Basement Care

Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimates!

Pioneer Basement Solutions

12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Business Bureau complaints for history of our company. Award winning. Additional phones - (330) 676-3280, (330) 923-0109

09/26/2018

Linda E.

We had chalking around the base of our basement walls. We met the Eco-Seal representatives at a home show and set up an appointment for someone to come to our home to give an estimate for repairs. At the appointment we were told that we needed excavation around the house, waterproofing coating and membrane on the outside of the foundation, then a backfill of rock. We agreed to the process. What was not explained is that the drain tile that was going in the bottom of the trench would be emptying into our sump pump. As a matter of fact, during the process I was under the impression that it would empty into the downspout pipe that drains to the street. When the work was done, we started to notice that the sump pump was running every 10 minutes during rain. Before the work, it ran just a couple of times a year. I chalked it up to the system working to keep the moisture away. This past Sunday, we had a storm. The power went out for about an hour. The sump pump was not working. We bailed water for almost an hour to prevent our basement from flooding. On Monday, we called Eco-Systems and were told that it stated in our paperwork that the drain would empty into the pump. Sure enough in tiny, handwritten print, we found this statement. Now we have gone from having a little chalk on the floor to having the very real possibility of the entire basement flooding in case of a power outage. Tuesday night, after spending the day researching how to resolve this issue, the power went out again. MY HUSBAND AND I SPENT 5 HOURS, 48 MINUTES BAILING WATER AND RUNNING IT UP THE STAIRS IN BUCKETS. The water was coming in so fast, we couldn't stop the process or the sump would overflow. We ended up having a plumber in to install a battery backup sump. This will only work for a few hours during a power outage. We will eventually have to have a generator installed at a cost in the thousands so we can leave for vacations and such without having to be worried the entire time that the power will fail and our basement will flood. Eco-Seal did send out a representative today. He apologized for not having told us about this possibility. I repeatedly asked that he do so for future homeowners. This should be an informed decision on their part. I went so far as to suggest that there be a caution included in the written information given to prospective customers. I hope this company makes some changes based on our experience.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing.

05/31/2017

Ryan O.

Used Eco Seal to install an egress window in our basement. This was a late add to our basement finishing project and Eco Seal was able to get us on their schedule almost immediately so that we did not delay our general contractor. The entire job took less than a day and the crew was hard working and very professional.

Description of Work
Egress Window in our basement

Category egress windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

05/16/2016

Sonja E W.

VERY MESSY...Had to go 2 days with out water. They burn out an element on the hot water tank, stripped a value on it. put the water softner back together wrong, left a drain un done. stacked paint cans on my pool table, spilled tea on my pool table cover left glasses lay around . tore the work bench up and never put it back in place . left my new carpet very gross never coverd it completely ....VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!

Description of Work
dug up concrete 18 in wide, put gravel and drain pipe. filled back in with cement. put up walls.

03/20/2016

Marcia F.

The owner arrived at our home and gave us a great estimate after which we scheduled the job to include new drain lines installed. The equipment was brought out the night before the work began and the men did a great job. They were all very courteous and professional and kept us informed of the progress. They even did some work above & beyond expected.

Description of Work
The company dug along 3 outside walls to the footer and waterproofed them. We were experiencing some seepage into the basement and garage and wanted to get the problem fixed before it got worse.

12/07/2015

William B.

Description of Work
Good overall value

11/10/2015

Gina W.

Description of Work
Waterproofed from outside and braced 3 foundation walls from inside

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Hi [Member name removed], Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for our company. It was our pleasure to work with you!

06/01/2015

Joe M.

Eco Seal Home solutions did a wonderful job, better than we expected! They showed up on time and did the job quickly and efficiently. They are an honest company that does what they say they will do. The crew guys were knowledgeable and friendly . I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing any basement waterproofing or foundation repairs!

Description of Work
Installed waterproofing membrane and insulation board on below grade foundation.

Category insulation,basement waterproofing

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. it was our pleasure to do business with you !

10/31/2014

Bud F.

Description of Work
after sending them the conformation that I wanted them to do the work, they never contacted me again. I did not follow up because if they were not interested enough to get back with me, I assumed they did not want the job and therefore I was not going to force them to by further contact. I thought they were working for my interest.... I guess that was not so.

10/16/2014

Tom T.

It was excellent. Overall, the job was excellent, the performance, the knowledge ability, the workmanship. They went above and beyond what a normal contractor would and make sure everything was done correct.

Description of Work
For waterproofing, I used Eco-Seal Home Solutions.

Category basement waterproofing

[member name removed], it was a pleasure working with you, and we are pleased to have provided you with complete satisfaction! thank you for the review!

Eco-Seal Home Solutions, LLC.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2013

4.3

4535 TR 367

Millersburg, OH 44654

Exterior Waterproofing Interior Water Control Mold Inspection Remediation Bowed Walls New Home Waterproofing Foundation Inspection **Free Estimates

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal