Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Amanda, OH
There are 27 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Amanda
- Awesome Lawncare LLCIt went very well I am very satisfied with there work I will hire him again and I will recommend him to anybody awesome job
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCChris was very pleasant a very hard-worker n got the job done quickly.. I'd recommend this company to everyone...
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCGreat.. I highly recommend this Company... professional , courteous, timely and fair priced to boot.. Do your ya favor and hire these guys to make it easy .. thanks again
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCIt went very well. The work was started on time and completed in a timely manner , very professional, efficient and friendly. I would definitely recommend Manley’s hauling and would certainly use them again. It’s make sense to support local businesses and You won’t go wrong with Manley’s.
- Awesome Lawncare LLCAwesome lawn care is truly awesome!!!! Mickey did a great job with mulching, edging and trimming. He and his crew were professional, good and fast. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for great looking landscape, mulch and yard work. I will be using him every year!
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCThe service was great! Chris really looked out for me on getting my new couch moved. I couldn’t move it with my Honda Civic but TopLevel Manley’s really came in at the right time to help me. Excellent service, great people!
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCIt went outstanding! He was on time, super nice and got right to work. I even kinda had to tell him he had done enough. He went over and above! He did such a great job, I might owe him more money.... If you need stuff hauled away, you will not be disappointed! Call them and ask for Chris!
- 1-800-GOT-JUNKWe are extremely pleased with the service. They were very pleasant and worked very quickly. The price was very reasonable. We will differently use them again.
- Landscapes By Terra, IncWe spent 6-12 months designing and evaluating companies to partner with for this home transformation. Out of the 3 companies we evaluated and measured against our needs Landscapes by Terra was the ONLY choice for us. Many companies to pavers well, many specialize in pavilions or decks, etc, etc, only landscapes by terra do it all and take all of the risk out of the equation and it’s due to their consulting and engagement process. I rarely ever submit reviews online but this company is more than a cut above everyone else. If you want the job done right and exactly in line with your vision there is no other choice in central Ohio. You pay for what you get. Landscapes by terra came in at a much higher cost of everyone else and we gladly spent the money and we are gladly going to enjoy what they built for years and years to come and we would gladly spend the money again. If you want to have a customer experience that delivers exactly what you vision that is effortless during the production phase then you have come to the right place. They will be the first place I call for anything. They even warranty their work for ten years which is unheard of in the industry
- Landscapes By Terra, IncWe had a lot of work done to our backyard, including removing a playhouse and swing set, adding topsoil and seeding grass, adding a dry creek bed, and planting 15 bushes around the house. The project manager was very professional to work with and the crew not only did an excellent job but completed all the work on time
Hauling Services in Amanda
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned company, specializing in hauling away of junk and unwanted items, delivering loads of mulch/ gravel/ topsoil, stump grinding, setting up outdoor playgrounds, and SO much more! We offer Dump trailer rentals in Columbus, OH and surrounding areas. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Discounts for seniors, veterans, and returning customers! ..Recent Review:They were courteous, affordable and speedy. Definitely recommend them and would hire again.Beth O.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-834Recent Review:Amazing! Extremely prompt, professional, and did the job to the highest standard. I would highly recommend Darnell and Man to get any job done!Hailey P.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated family business service the Central Ohio community with over 30 years of combined experience in the moving industry. We are highly skilled full-service professional movers who take pride in our work. We will provide you with a quality of customer service that is unmatched in the industry and will work with you to exceed all of your transportation and storage needs. Additional DBAs - Columbus Piano Moving, Integrity Moving, LLCRecent Review:The whole process from obtaining an estimate through the placement of furniture in the new home was great!Mary F.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:He did a great job and came right out. I would definitely hire him again and I would recommend him as well.Franklin W.
- Business Description:Here at Select Concrete Floors, LLC we have been providing the highest-quality Concrete Services for over 3-years to the Greater Ohio area. We are looking for both repeat homeowners, and one-time homeowners. We provide optimal service for both residential, and commercial facets. If you’re looking for high-quality concrete work you’ve come to the right place! We look forward to serving you just as we have our previous and current happy customersRecent Review:The service went well. They are professional and on time.Keneth N.
- Business Description:3-6 Employees. Uses subs/dump truck owner/operators for overflow. Charges flat rate & hourly rate. Currently have 10% fuel surcharge. Additional DBA - P & B Alexander Enterprises, Inc.Recent Review:Absolutely phenomenal work, I don't have enough good things to say about these guys! Found them from an ad in the Madison Messenger, gave them a call last Monday, and they were able to make arrangements to come out to West Jeff not even a week later. The bobcat operator, Joe, was just a great guy, and the precision with which he operated that machine was amazing. The work was in tight tolerances and required excavating right up to the side of a house, but he had no problems getting a clean cut, grading the area, and laying down a perfectly sloped crushed limestone base that's ready for concrete. The results far exceeded any of my expectations. For reference, roughly 35 cubic yards of dirt and stone were excavated and hauled off for disposal. Joe was very easy to work with, and had some great recommendations. Very glad to have had him out for this project--I seriously couldn't be happier with the results, and the overall cost of everything was quite reasonable. Highly recommendMatthew M.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:"We are so confident in our service and quality that we often offer three (3) year labor and material warranties on all full-blown chimney repairs/restoration and certain masonry restoration projects" 15 employees. We are possibly the only exterior renovation company in Central Ohio that restores the full exterior of homes in house so you can hire one reputable contractor to do it all, avoid scheduling multiple trades and contractors, eliminate finger-pointing, and rest assured we will take c..Recent Review:The folks at Utmost Restorations are some of the nicest and most professional contractors we have ever worked with. They do exactly what they said they would, when they would do the work and their craftsmanship with masonry work was top notch.. Mark Huffler and his sons were all courteous and with the "utomost" of professionalism. Their prices are compeitiive and you cannot go wrong if you use them for any of your masonry or other concrete contracting work. 5 Stars for "ALL" of the people at Utmost Restorations .............Tim M. from Hilliard, OTim M.
- Business Description:*Booked for remainder of 2021* PLEASE CALL 614.856.3463 - A family owned & operated asphalt sealcoating & repairs business. No Subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. Use Snow Throwers and Blowers in Snow removal season to avoid damage to drivewaysRecent Review:Work completed on-time and wit high quality.ROBERT B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Amanda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Dumpsters & Hauling5515 Clover Valley Rd
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- Agape Service Co1205 S Champion Ave
- Alexander Hauling2233 Watkins Rd
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- All two wheels Inc8582 Mink Street rd
- ALL-N-ONE SERVICES L L C270 S BURGESS AVE
- Another Speedy Recovery377 Preswicke Mill
- Arpin Van Lines - Arpin Preferred Movers3516 Wright Way Rd
- A-1 Dumpsters & Hauling
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- BILL'S HAULING1800 FINLAND AVENUE
- BK Hauling & Removal2086 Ferris Rd
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buddies Odd Jobs1286 Pauline Ave
- Byrd Management Service4951 Waminster Dr
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORS
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 307231
- Carter Tree Service & Landscaping429 W Mulberry St
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Chalfant's Delivery Service12447 Claylick Rd
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- City Farmer Excavating9500 Harriott Rd
- Classic Cement Contractors12185 Milnor Road
- CLAYBORNE'S HAULING1992 FENTON ST
- Clean Up HaulingPO Box 077673
- College Hunks Hauling Junk3999 Parkway Ln #9
- Columbus Door Sales LLC2300 International St
- Commercial Waste Removal LLC7244 Upper Albany Dr
New Albany, Ohio
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
- Copley Moving350 S Richardson Ave
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLC
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY6491 Township Rd 66
- Dave's Marine TransportPO Box 84
- DB Complete Construction1622 E Main St
- DB SERVICES1156 LITTLE PLUM LN
- Dean Landscape Construction3977 W Henderson Rd
- DINGESS & SON HAULING1843 DENUNE AVE
- Drain ConnectionPO Box 14163
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- Dump-A-Box12940 Center Village Rd
- D & J HOUSE DOCTORS LLC/D J BUGAWAY
- G & D SERVICES1432 E 22ND AVE
- Gag LandscapingPO Box 428
- Garrison Company11501 Woodbridge Ln NW
- GDR HAULING5326 MERRYBELL LN
Grove City, Ohio
- Gleich Enterprise3099 State Route 207
- Green Earth Recycling, LLC2932 Brice Road
- Gus's Tree Service6455 Summit Rd SW
- G & D SERVICES
- Hazelwoods paintingpo box 164282
- Heard Dimensions 1st Class Painting Solutions2740 Eastland
- Hercules Movers LLC1509 Blatt Blvd 1509 Blatt rd
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- Hinkle Excavating55 OH-61
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION509 E 43rd St
- Home Owners Handyman Services1558 E Blake Ave
- HOSKINSON'S PROPERTY SERVICES4730 COLUMBUS RD
- HOWELL TREE SERVICE5442 Archway Dr
- HUFF'S LANDSCAPE DESIGN542 Pierce Ave
- Hazelwoods painting
- I AM'S bling, L.L.C.P.O. Box 30407
- IB Hauling LLC7648 State Route 41 NW
Washington Court House, Ohio
- IDump2073 Refugee Rd M
- In & Out HaulingPO Box 24492
- Integrity Contractor Services7322 Fall Creek Lane
- Integrity Moving2050 Corvair Blvd
- I AM'S bling, L.L.C.
- J & A HaulingPO Box 72214
- J. Riley Company8565 Refugee Rd Back lower level
- JBJ HAULING1748 STOUDER DRIVE
- Joe Coffman Plumbing233 S Hamilton Rd
- John's dumpster rental and hauling, LLC.4802 London groveport rd.
- Jones Family Moving608 Knights Ave
- J & A Hauling
- M & M Moving and Cleaning, LLC1255 N. Hamilton Rd. Suite 182
- M & T Concrete1442 E 20th Ave
- M.R. Miracle's Flooring & Interior Finishing LLC8160 Pleasantville Rd NE
- Major moves (Next level moving)2366 Lakewood Ave
- Mary's Gotta Paint Haul N More Columbus Ohio1309 E. 16th Ave
- Maverick Property Service4048 York Rd
- MCH LLC100 E CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- MEEKS MASONRY SERVICES & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION85 E. FIRST AVE
- Mid Ohio Dumpsters50 Burnham St
West Jefferson, Ohio
- Modern Delivery & Moving4516 Cardington Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- M & M Moving and Cleaning, LLC