Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Silver Creek, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Silver Creek
- Green Pines Septic ExcavationA neighbor highly recommended Green Pines to fix a major septic problem at our three bedroom vacation home in the Southern Adirondacks. Great advice! Green Pines is a longstanding family business that offers extremely high quality work at a reasonable price. They can and will solve your septic problems. Generations of experience. True pride in their workmanship. Pinpoint excavation. Obviously love what they do. Rest assured they're the best choice read less
- Don E Miller Septic Service IncPrompt, worked efficiently, good work on septic. Hit a wire down to the pool twice and did not take any responsibility for this. Understood their policy on private buried lines, but if you hit it once should not hit it again and avoid responsibility for that. Office folks professional. Overall, pleased with the work for the exception of not helping the customer on the buried electric line read less
- A. S. Havens ContractingPerfect. Could not be happier. Started project exactly when they said they would. Very professional hard working group start to finish.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceVERY WELL THEY CAME AND ASK ME BOUT THE PROBLEM I SAY SEPTIC IS BACKING UP AND THEY STAR TO WORK RIGHT WAY AND FIX IT WILL CALL THEN AGAIN 100% LOVE YOU GUY.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceMr. Sloboda called prior to his arrival. He arrived early. He explained in detail various options for installation of a new septic tank. He also described requirements if a new leach field must be installed. Because the septic tank location is obscure, Mr. Sloboda recommended the name of a septic tank location company read less
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceJohn and team are real professionals. They communicated with me every step of the way He made the repair in the most economical way possible. We don't need Angie's list for septic service. We wouldn't use anyone else but John.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceUnfortunately the owner no longer installs new systems, however if he did I'd higher him just from the phone conversation. Very knowledgeable, 50 years experience, professional and polite. I was educated on septic systems having never had one before. Their number is definitely being saved in my contacts read less
- Zinks Septic SolutionsI would highly recommend this company for this type of service! From the first point of contact, Barry was very helpful in guiding us through the process of replacing our old septic system with a new connection to a municipal sewer system. He was never to busy to take calls with questions and a pleasure to work with. Their workmanship was above and beyond read less
- DE JONG SEPTICGreat company. Very responsive and easy to schedule. They are a family run business and even took my call on the weekend. Very professional and know their craft. Very fair pricing and I felt confident because their quotes match the pricing. I didn't even know exactly where my septic was because I just bought this house and there was no marker for the cap. De Jong was very meticulous I what they dug up as to not leave my yard a mess. I'm grateful because my septic was pretty full from previous owner. I will be using them for all my septic needs and highly recommend them read less
- LA FEVER & SONSI have no issues with the work completed. In fact - I was surprised at how much work they did to build the driveway through the wooded area and then stoned the entire 300' driveway. They also expanded it to a 45' wide turn-around at the end. As for the septic system - Tim handled the paperwork, permit and also met with the folks for layout and planning where the system can be installed. I really didn't have to do much except provide a general idea of where I wanted the system, where we wanted the driveway and provided a 50% down payment for the septic system. Tim is honest and the work exceed our expectations read less
Septic Tank Companies in Silver Creek
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.Recent Review:Very good!Randy S.
- Business Description:Horender Construction Inc provides Fort Plain, Montgomery County and surrounding areas with quality septic tank cleaning, sewer line repair, and more. We cater to residential and commercial customers. Expect only quality results, professionalism, and dependability from us, because we consider your satisfaction our greatest company achievement. Some of our other specialties include excavation services, sewer cleaning, grease trap cleaning and septic pumping to name a few. Call today for the best read less
- Business Description:ADD Septic is a full-service septic repair company. Our Services: ASSESSMENTS - REPAIRS - PUMP SEPTIC TANKS - INSTALLATION WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE? ADD Septic operates 24-7, rain or shine, and is always available in an emergency. We have one low cost for pumping septic tanks. For only $225.00 + tax we pump your septic system (something that optimally needs to be done every 2-3 years) and do NOT charge service fees or dig costs. We also offer FREE System Assessments. WE INSTALL SYSTEMS: There are.. read less
- Business Description:Free estimates fully insured and licensed "no job too big or small" 24 hour service references availableRecent Review:He gave me a price, upped it and used a metal roofing instead of plywood and shingles. He cheated in every place that he could. He didn’t replace the rotten wood either. He didn’t start til 10 or 11 in the morning, so he was gone by the time I got home. It was just bad work. The roof has a big bow in it and he also didn’t go the height that I wanted to. The cuts were also bad, I could have done better and I don’t think he knows how to put nails or screws in. Also, instead of putting new 2x6’s for the roof beams, he just flipped them over and put the knots on the top. He also didn't want to bring his regular help, so he brought his girlfriend. Just lousy work read lessThomas D.
- Business Description:Septic tank product to prevent problems.
- Business Description:With years of excavation, grading, and underground utility installation. Our experience ensures that you will get the best final product with only the best materials. We provide services for commercial and residential properties. Owner operated to ensure a quality and professional final product. Call today for your free estimate read less
- Business Description:Limar Inc. offers free estimates for new installs and repairs.Recent Review:The electricians showed up early each day and worked full days. They were efficient, punctual, and professional. Work was completed in less than a week. We were very pleased with the work and would hire them again read lessClaudia G.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- South Dayton
- North Collins
- Cherry Creek
- Lake View
septic tank services in Silver Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Horender Construction Co Inc2155 River Rd
Fort Plain, New York
- Horender Construction Co Inc
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Sarna Construction
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO