Big Willy's Septic Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

Cleaning of Septic Tanks...

Roland J Down Service Experts

Additional DBA - Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning D A. Bennett Service Experts. Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning was established with the understanding of providing customers with the most excellent heating and cooling practices in the industry.

Drain-Away Sewer and Drain Service

Meet the Business Owner: In 1973 I helped out a friend to operate a Roto-Rooter in the greater Albany area. As the year progressed, I learned how much I enjoyed the challenge of diagnosing and solving customer's problems. I became a service technician for Roto-Rooter in 1974, then opened a Roto-Rooter franchise in Berkshire County, MA in 1979. In 1982 I then moved to Rensselaer County, NY to operate a 2nd franchise in the Troy and surrounding areas. In 1989 I took over the Roto-Rooter operation in Nashville, TN. But I realized how much I missed the Northeast, so I decided to move back in 1991 to NY and Drain-Away Sewer & Drain Service was opened. History: Established in 1991. With experience dating back to 1974, Richard J. Blanchard opened Drain-Away Sewer & Drain Service in 1991. Through dedication and hard work, the business has grown to service both residential & commercial customers. Drain-Away's highest priority is fast and quality service thanks to our expert technicians and courteous office staff. SPECIALTIES: We specialize in sewer and drain cleaning for both residential and commercial customers, as well as plumbing repairs, video inspecting, water jetting, excavating, internal commercial grease tanks and sewer line repairs. Contact us to discuss your plumbing and drain needs. Albany NY area; 438-9646 Troy NY area; 274-0065 Schenectady NY area; 355-9755 Amsterdam NY area; 843-0515

Offers by Drain-Away Sewer and Drain Service on Angi
Rooter Man Plumbing & Drain

Rooter-Man of the Capital District has won Angie's List Super Service Award the last eight of the last nine years (2019,2017,2016,2015,2014,2013,2012,2011). That can only happen when you take customer service and technical expertise very seriously, like we do. If you need a sewer line snaked, a new faucet installed, a new water heater and most any other plumbing job tackled give us a call. We would be honored to provide you with the same high level of service that we have built a reputation for displaying. For friendly and professional plumbing service you can trust, call us at Rooter Man Plumbing and Drain. Call us today at 518-925-5490 to make an appointment.

Offers by Rooter Man Plumbing & Drain on Angi

09/15/2020

Amy C.

Excellent service. We called at 9pm for a clog or pump out. He came first thing in the morning and was so quick and professional. He used the snake to remove a clog. Quality service! I can not praise them enough.

Description of Work
Pump out/clog

04/26/2020

Shaun R.

If i could write a 0/5 response i would. I was selling a house and the buyer in the deal hired “Big Willy” to inspect the septic. He writes on a document that the septic tank is 500 gallons and needs to be replaced due to rust (He recommends rotterdam septic which we later found out he gets a kick back from for jobs he gets them) . I go out of my way to replace existing tank with another 500 gallon tank. I get the tank the day before and have it ready to install. I hire a crew to come dig it, but first i need “Big Willy” to come pump it out so we can remove the tank. It turns out the tank was 750 gallons. I personally called “Big Willy” the day before i had the machine come to the jobsite to confirm it was 500 and he confirmed it. After confronting him he threatened to pump the raw sewage back into the tank from his truck. The man is incompetant and wrote a false report. Moreover caused a delay in getting the job done. Stay far away from “Big Willy” the sewage fumes have gotten to his head. Lawsuit forthcoming!

Description of Work
Septic Inspection

02/20/2019

Charles B.

Excellent. They got to my house less than an hour after I called. They pumped out the septic tank, found and cleared out the blockage. They worked quickly as I had to run get my kids from daycare and when I got back about 30 mins later they were already done. They charged me what I thought was a very reasonable price and I was very happy with their service. I have always used Big Willy's Septic in the 10 years I have been a homeowner. They have consistently provided prompt, professional services at affordable prices. I highly recommend Big Willy's Septic Services.

Description of Work
I needed my septic tank pumped and a blockage cleared.

Category septic tank,sewer cleaning

03/13/2017

John C.

Came the next day knowing we had a potential issue. Gave detailed view of what they thought the issues were and the name of a person who could do further work. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Pump and inspect septic tank.

01/30/2017

Alan M.

Quite well. Even after dealing with a frozen cover, he cleared a blockage in the discharge line. Above and beyond to say the least. Fantastic service!

Description of Work
Septic tank pump out.

12/04/2016

Barb N.

Prompt and reliable. Everyone I know on my street ALWAYS uses him.

Description of Work
Needed Septic Tank pumped.

12/02/2016

Barb N.

Everybody on my street uses this Company, There are never any complaints! He is very knowledgeable and good!

Description of Work
It went great! They pumped my septic tank!

Category wells,sewer cleaning

09/19/2016

Sharon B.

Called them to set up appointment, had to leave a message, they never returned call

Description of Work
Needed septic cleaned

04/19/2016

YVONNE W.

Rich Foster is an affordable inspector. He returned phone calls and showed up at my property on short notice to complete a septic inspection. HIs report was very thorough. Because my septic system failed, and he does not do installations/replacements, he recommended names of businesses I could contact. I will definitely use Rich in the future if I need anything done with my septic system.

Description of Work
Inspected the septic system at a home I am buying

09/09/2015

Paul D.

I have had my septic tank pumped by Rich's "Big Willy's Septic Service" every two years since he began his business. The two year cycle was based on his recommendation. Rich the owner; is the most honest person you'll ever meet in his business. His prices are reasonable and I give him straight A's across the board.

Description of Work
He removed the access plug, pumped the 1000 gallon septic tank, scraped & hosed the solid phosphates off the sides of the tank, checked the baffle plate and installed the tank's access plug. then filled in the access hole with dirt. You can have Rich dig out the access opening, I choose to dig this out myself because I have a drawing of the plug location and like to place the grass sod and soil on tarps.

Big Willy's Septic Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

121 S Shore Rd

Delanson, NY 12053

Cleaning of septic tanks.

Excavation.