Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Oxford, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Oxford
- HalcoAmazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLCI received a phone call back within hours of my call. Although they cannot take on any new work because of Covid 19 until after the first of the year, I can only say they made a wonderful impression on me-- consistent with the high marks I found for them on Angies List. Most of the calls I have made to contractors have not been returned. This is a nice company. I will call in January. Thank yo
- Midstate Basement Authorities, IncThey were quick, efficient, polite, and hardworking gentleman. I would hire them for any and all basement help
- Midstate Basement Authorities, IncThe initial inspection and quote for work was done professionally and in a timely fashion. They were very knowledgeable and experienced. They communicated promptly and professionally. I approved the quote and was hoping to get the work done as soon as possible. They were booked for at least 3 weeks. They knew I wanted the job done as soon as possible. So when a spot came open in their schedule because of a cancellation, they called to see if I wanted them to start the job in the next couple of days. I was very happy with their knowledge of my needs. They communicated about when their crew would arrive and what they needed from me. They were prompt and professional in their work habits. Eric was quick to contact me when there were questions to be answered or decisions to be made. He kept me in the loop of what was happening. They were also cognizant of the weather and, they worked very late one night to make sure a particular portion of the work was done as rain was in the forecast. They finished the job and restored the lawn to a rough grade along with seeding it and putting down straw. I was very happy with the overall experience. I felt like they knowledgeable in their field. They were good about communication and I felt that the price, though not cheap, was reasonable. It has been a couple of months since the work was done and the footer drain and waterproofing of the exterior wall are definitely making a difference. I would recommend them and would use them in the future
- Midstate Basement Authorities, IncIn response to my initial email inquiry, Eric, the owner, came to the house and we discussed all of the issues and how they would deal with them. He took measurements and pictures and was very professional, polite and encouraging. Within a few days he emailed me a very precise and detailed proposal outlining all three jobs and the estimated cost. I immediately accepted. Adam came to the house and took some more measurements and pictures and said the work would begin the following week and take three days. The required permits were taken care of right away. As scheduled, Paul (the onsite foreman), Lloyd and TJ showed up and began to work. Braces were installed against the basement wall after the cracks were repaired. On the exterior a French drain was put in along the side of the house extending to the ditch out front. The old walkout was excavated and a new permentry door was installed. The work went as planned with no problems and was finished in three days. All debris was taken care of and they cleaned up when they were through. All of my questions and concerns were answered. Adam followed up the day after the work was completed to see if I was satisfied and to answer any additional questions. I also must give kudos to Cynthia, the office manager, who made the paperwork and payment process smooth and effortless. The quality of the work and the quality of the employees is just exceptional
- B-Sure Systems IncB-Sure Systems installed a sump pump and a French drain in part of my basement in July of 2018 . The install went great, the crew was knowledgeable and the clean up was thorough. Soon after, my area experienced heavy rains and the system worked great and continues to do so. Maria, who I assume is the office manager, responded to all of my emailed questions almost immediately and kept me informed on everything. It was a pleasure to do business with them
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLCOverall, my experience was very positive. From the time I sat with Jim to review my quote, to the day that Jim conducted a final walk-through of the work, he wanted to be certain that my experience was positive. Jim & Tim were able to schedule their resources to address some critical timing I had with a portion of my work prior to the Christmas holiday. They were flexible to work with and produced quality results
- Continuity Construction Services, Inc.Was fantastic, responsive and the most honest contract I've ever dealt with. Can you imagine a contractor that actually returns money to you if materials scheduled to be used upon estimation were not used?. Duane Randall II and his frim, which has been in business for 40 years, did exactly that when they put a roof on my Mom's home. Duane was just super, provided all the indicia of required insurance, ie workmans comp and general liability upon request. He and his firm which is family owned and managed did such a quality job on my Mom's roof that a roofing company firm that I'd hired to inspect their work said that he wished that his own home had a roof installed by Continuity Construction Services Inc. . That's not all he does, my Mom's home was being prepared for sale. Everything that needed to be done was done correctly (including rebuilding a crawl space that was in bad shape- needed new supports, insulation, vents closed etc) and with quality workmanship. Beacused of the super job done by Continuity Construction Services, my Mom's home was on the market less than 24 hrs and it was under contract. Duane has a keen intuition on what needs to done in all construction situations, he expresses that intuition in a rapport sensitive fashion and works very well with real estate agents. Many contractors operate very differently from Duane. I obtained 4-6 bids for my Mom's roof.Continuity's bid provided the greatest insight into what was going to be done and the related cost. Also Continuity's bid was the least expensive but provided the best materials and warranty. During the whole process, Duance took "before" and "after" pictures that really kept me in the loop during the whole process. He/Continuity did everything, shampooed carpets, interior painting, plumbing, they did it all and just great quality, professionalism and attention to detail. Also, when they project a completion date, its done but in the event a certain date has to be pushed back, he provides notice way in advance- just a true professiona
- SouthernTier Basement SystemsJob was completed in one day and they provided excellent service. They were extremely responsive and professional. Helped with an issue that I have had for years and no one else had any possible solutions for. Would recommend them and would use them again.
- Axle Excavating & LandscapingThe owner-operator was extremely helpful and informative on my different options. He was professional in his approach to getting around the yard and our landscaping. I was very satisfied with his help and he did a nice job. His pricing was very fair; that's one of the reasons I went with him.
Basement Waterproofers in Oxford
- Business Description:B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would..Recent Review:We had a water issues in our basement for many years so I called several places to get a quote for the repair. Ron came and explained me clearly what's the issue was and offered much reasonable price for the repair than any other places. The day for the repair went smoothly. All the workers were professional and got their job done. This was done 2 years ago and I haven't see any water issues ever since. Ron is knowledgeable and easy to talk to, I would highly recommend this company to fix your water issues in a basementNancy L.
- Business Description:Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc. is Central New York's trusted, full-service basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Fully insured, and equipped to handle any size job for both residential and commercial. Services include basement waterproofing, water control systems - interior and exterior, crawlspace encapsulation and repair, foundation repair, shotcrete, structural analysis and repair, sump pumps, wall crack repair, bowed wall repair & concrete repair...along with concr..Recent Review:The guys, Mark and Travis were awesome. Worked hard, were very friendly and explained everything. They had a 2 hour ride to get here so that cut into their work time, which wasn’t their fault, so they were here longer than expected, but they got it done well. Would have them here again in a heartbeat- though I hope that won’t be necessary 😊martie t.
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at ..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to contact meKENT R.
- Business Description:Co-owners Tim Kiefer and Jim Randall bring over 38 years of experience in the building and remodeling business as owners, foremen, production manager, estimating and sales, and design and administrative positions. Let us bring our experience, knowledge, multi-year award winning craftsmanship and professionalism into your home as construction company owners and staff that pride ourselves on integrity, treating your home or place of business as if it were our own. Our goal: Raving Fans! Winner ..Recent Review:It was a positive experience. We’re very pleased with our new bathroom. They were professional, neat, & punctual. We had a time constraint & they completed the work on schedule.J C.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see waterSajini J.
- Business Description:I am a Christian based company. I stand behind all my work. I have 3 full time men working with me. We clean the job site every day. I am very understanding when a homeowner wants to change his or her mind. It is our goal to please you, the homeowner. Thank YoRecent Review:Work performed was incomplete. Much of the work was not done properly. Very poor finish work. Made a huge mess in the attic and basement and never cleaned it. Workers borrowed items without permission. Things were broken and not replaced. Money was also stolen and Nintendo DS system, games and charger. When I tried to discuss problems, he had several excuses. They put holes in walls and removed moulding without repairing any of it. Some work was not finished when they left and we had to finish some mudding and sanding of sheet rock ourselves to make it right and there is some still needing fixed.When trying to discuss problems, he had several excuses and acted liked it was no big deal. <br /Pamela O.
- Business Description:Nu Wave General Contracting is a full service home improvement company. We provide services for new construction and remodeling in the Upstate N.Y. area. Over the past years we have worked on both small and large scale construction projects. As a company we strive to offer the finest quality in home construction, designs, site preparations, cost estimates, remodeling, repairs and alterations. We offer comprehensive packages of services and designs that allow our clients to work with one of ou..
- Business Description:All American builders is a professional, reliable and efficient company. we offer free estimates and fair prices. we are fully insured and offer a 10% discount to senior citizens and repeat customers.Recent Review:It has been over three years and the work is not completed. I, stupidly, paid in full because I needed the work done. My husband had ALS and was dying. These projects were to make our home easier for him to get around. My husband died before the projects were completed. Will has ignored my attempts to contact him to complete the work. The gutters on the addition don't work correctly and my basement is being flooded with the roof run off. My phone lines are getting wet and cause a buzzing sound on my phone. The foundation is eroding from the water poring off the addition roof. He won't return my phone calls and now his voice box is full. I am battling cancer and severe arthritis and I can't afford to hire someone else. My advice is stay clear of All American Builders in Sidney, NYPaula H.
- Business Description:From top to bottom , inside and out , give B & B a shout. We opened our own business 2 years ago branching from 12 Years of experience in all aspects of home remodeling, repair,and demolition.We work year- round. We accept cash,checks,paypal or money orders
- Business Description:Brigham Contracting (607) 244-2118 Brigham Construction is a locally owned building and remodeling company based out of Greene, New York. Brigham Construction prides itself on the quality craftsmanship that goes into every project big or small. Our customers rely on our excellent reputation for a hassle- free, honest and professional business experience. Our goal is to provide our extensive remodeling and contracting expertise to make your project ideas a reality along with forming lasting ..
Deals in Oxford for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Oxford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- E & K Contractors2715 Marshland Road
Apalachain, New York
- E & K Contractors
- J&T's Property Preservation25 powers rd
- J&T's Property Preservation
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLC2000 Owego Rd
Vestal, New York
- Kiefer-Randall Construction & Remodeling LLC
- SouthernTier Basement Systems3204 Pearl St
Endicott, New York
- SouthernTier Basement Systems
- Woodford Bros Inc6500 RT-80
Apulia Station, New York
- Woodford Bros Inc