Woodford Bros Inc

Founded 1962 • With Angi since September 2008

6500 RT-80

Apulia Station, NY 13020

Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford Bros., Inc.'s original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's where the name "Basement Brothers" comes from. The owner's Tom and Mike Woodford believe in being honest and hardworking. Our headquarters is in Apulia Station, outside of Tully, NY. We serve all of Central New York, including Syracuse, Rochester, Binghamton, Oswego, Ithaca, and Auburn. ...

4.1

4.4
structural engineering (30)foundation repair (17)concrete repair (6)drain pipe installation (3)mudjacking (2)home builder (1)basement waterproofing (1)masonry (6)lawn & landscaping (5)decks & porches (4)general contractors (4)generator service (2)

08/20/2020

Still waiting for someone to contact me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never got a call back!

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry for the miscommunication, our customer care will reach out to you ASAP. Thank you for your understanding.

03/22/2019

They were very good, on time , professional, they pick up after themselves and the job was done within the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They stabilize my basement walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for expressing your fantastic experience with us! We definitely appreciate it, thank you again and have a nice day!

03/22/2019

Loved it! they were here, They had everybody on the time that they needed it. When they are redoing my foundation wall, It was critical because the house was sinking so they have to level it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid the foundation wall of our old house.

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2018

Hi Aan, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are a family owned company and love to hear when our customers are happy!

03/22/2019

They addressed and solved the problem completely. I'm totally thrilled to be able to recommend them. They're very very good, professional, polite, and addressed my wife as ma'm. They are more expensive BUT their work is superb. I have a written guarantee and the gang that they sent, without exception, were great. I'm totally thrilled and I've never given anyone a thumbs up to the that degree. Ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was developing some water on my basement floor. They put an underground draining system in, routed it outside to discharge in my backyard, and dug a trench 35 ft long so the water wouldn't run back into my basement. They did this with a foot of snow on the ground.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are totally thrilled to have you as a customer. Thank you for the review. We are glad your project went as planned! -Woodford Bros., Inc.

11/12/2018

Great. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

07/27/2018

Contractor never deigned to respond to request for an estimate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor landscaping work-clear off dirt & stones on backfilled 110' ditch & plant grass seed-estimate requested.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry for the confusion we are not a landscaping company, but if you need anything done in your basement we can defiantly help. Thanks [Member Name Removed].

01/19/2018

We just finished a big project, big for us, and couldn't be happier with the workers. Dave has been a great help clarifying an issue and the foreman Steve has kept up up to date with every move they are making. The workers Joey and Tony were polite and did all they could to keep the dust and dirt to a minimum. That was a tough job working in a crawl space and having to enter and exit the house in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concerned of structural issues in main house as well as the first floor showing signs of unevenness.

CATEGORY structural engineer,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the amazing review. We definitely agree Dave, Steve, Joey and Tony are great assets to Woodford Bros., Inc. Thank you again!

08/16/2017

Good salesmanship and promises up front , high prices. Apparently it's a crapshoot what work crew you get. The crew I got did extremely sloppy work, made lame excuses for shortcuts they took and damage they did, needed constant supervision to check on the work quality, took triple the estimated work time, (promised 2 days, took 6 and kept us and our kids up until 10:30 pm the on last day because t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterguard & weatherguard Installed in basement to alleviate water intrusion

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

Photo for Woodford Bros Inc - 6500 RT-80, Apulia Station, NY - 36065019

In response to the customer's review, our sales team and, most importantly, our production team went above and beyond their efforts in trying to accommodate and satisfy the customer's concerns. The pictures shown in the customer's review were taken during construction, and by no means are they indicative of the appearance of the finished product. The customer was also refunded a portion of the cos...

12/16/2015

They took out a load bearing wall and installed a beam. I wanted to open up a room to open the kitchen. They were terrific, reliable, and I know it was done 100% right. I have not had any problems with it since and it has been 5 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General.

CATEGORY remodeling,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2010

We are glad to hear you had a positive experience with Woodford Bros,, Inc. Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed].

11/19/2015

The first service went fine.  When I called again to have my second service in 2015 to have my yearly Generator Service I was asked to then sign a service contract. Something new !  When the contract came I almost fainted. [  Level 1 service -- basic service -- Aug - Sept -- $394.20 ]  [ Level 2 plan -- suggested -- Feb - March -- $653.40 ]  If you require your own appointment $30.00 extra !   Wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator Servicing

CATEGORY generator service

COST $259.2

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2014

Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Basement Finishing, Concrete Repair, Radon Mitigation, Barn and Structure Repair, Historic Structural Preservation

ask for details