Have worked for a large company and covered 23 states since 1996. Missed being home, tired of over pricing people. No job is TOO big or TOO small. Distance isn't an issue for me. Quality work, reasonable prices, insured, with warranty and most jobs. I work alone for most of the jobs and will pull together a trusted crew when needed for larger jobs. I WILL NOT BREAK YOUR WALLET!! That is my motto, I stand by it....

general home repair

Welcome to Chimney Solutions NY Inc. NY Inc., where for more than 25 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates. In addition to the thorough inspection and cleaning of oil–, wood–, and gas–burning chimneys, we specialize in the prevention, detection, and correction of chimney system hazards—the kinds of hazards that can endanger the health and safety of your family and home. We use the latest tools and technology to ensure that your chimney system is operating at optimal levels. All of our technicians are up to date on NFPA standards and state and local codes, and ready to address the particular needs of your home. We provide comprehensive, reliable services that have stood the test of time. 2 Employees. Uses Subs For Various Aspects Of Job. Cost Is Determined By The Job. Travel Charge May Apply. Service Charge May Apply. Additional Phone: (866) 607-2446 .

At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for your peace of mind. When you contact our office, our friendly staff listens to your concerns and project details. Our team will schedule a convenient time and match you with the ideal craftsman to complete your job on time and within your budget. Our craftsman will call you the night before the work to ensure the appointment time and the scope of work and you can track their arrival on the day of your appointment. What makes our company different than our competitors? We give back to our community. Whether it's through volunteering our time or going the extra mile in our work, we value people and their needs. We hire professional craftsmen than background check, train, and continuously evaluate and financially incentivize our employees to create sustainable, trustworthy project partners. Ace Handyman Services is making strides to enrich our community and through its uncompromising standard of excellence is changing homes and lives.

04/17/2013

My experience was okay. He was a little slow, but he was okay. I would probably call him again. I did not have a big job. If I had a big job come up, I am going to call him. I am looking for a roof to be put on, and he said does that kind of stuff. So, I am going to see if he is able to do that. I would recommend him. His price was fairly reasonable. He did not get here when he was supposed to, bu...

Description of Work
Adamridge Construction replaced six solar windows for me.

Category replacement windows

02/22/2012

No problems- easy to work with and very efficient

Description of Work
Performed handywork repairs around kitchen, bedroom, and garage. Also fixed an antique chair.

Category handyman service,plastering

10/26/2011

He was very conscientious. He was on time and punctual. He did a great job.

Description of Work
They repaired our roof. They fixed problems causing leaks. They did interior work to plaster as well where leaks occurred.

Category plastering,roofing

air duct cleaning, awnings, basement waterproofing, bath room repairs of remodel, new structure, repair of old structure, indoor repairs, outdoor repairs, drainage issues, foundation repair = handyman with skill to get the job done.

Check, Financing Available