Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Oxford, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Oxford
- Albert Fiori PavingABSOLUTELY FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC! After almost 2years of calling the “other” contract with absoluno response, Florida called me within hours to come see and estimate the job. Then not only did the come the next day, but at a GREAT price they agreed to fix the incomplete and incorrect work of that other guy. Lastly, while not expecting this to be completed this Fall, they came within two weeks to complete the work. The crew was courteous, professional, did a top notch job. I’ll leave their sign in my yard as long as they want at completely recommend them to anyone and everyone!
- Albert Fiori PavingAlbert Fiori was recommended to me by my hairdresser who had used them in the past. They did a wonderful job. I called, left my information on a voicemail. They came out, and left me a quote in my mailbox. I called asking them to come meet with me to discuss the project because we wanted to add a concrete sidewalk. It took me some time to get someone to return my call to schedule the meeting. It is worth making the effort. Their pricing was far more reasonable than anyone else, and they did a stellar job! It has been two years now, and both my driveway and sidewalk look wonderful! I plan on having them come back this year to put on my sealing topcoat. I highly recommend them to everyone. Once we were scheduled, they stuck perfectly to the time schedule, and had my driveway completed in one day. I was extremely amazed by their professionalism and work quality. I was glad I persisted with them in getting the appointment set. It was well worth my time and effort. The driveway and sidewalk just cost a little over $3,000 which was very reasonable
- Battaglini SealCoating and Paving LLCI was advised that sealing was not needed for another year. He also told me how to fix the crack on my own.
- First Choice Asphalt and ConcreteThey did a little extra work between driveway and patio for no extra charge.Came back to fix an area that needed grading for water to go away from house and no additional charge. Very good and responsive to everything. Would highly recommend them.
- Battaglini SealCoating and Paving LLCThey answer all questions, and provide you with written information as well as the website for anything additional. They have a very high work standard.
- Albert Fiori PavingI called Albert Fiori because I was familiar with the family and asked for an estimate. They promptly called with an estimate the next day and left a message. It took me a few weeks to get back to them but when I did they said they could be there the next day. The patch was done....looked great and our temporary tennants were very happy
- WEBSTER PAVINGWe have mud in our driveway every year in the spring, so this year we decided to finally have it paved. We got estimates from several places, and the costs were all around the same. We picked Webster's because several friends said they had used them before with great results. They asked for 50% down, the rest to be paid upon completion of the job. The person who did the prep work for the job showed up as expected, and was very professional, and explained the process to me. The second crew who actually did the paving, took a few weeks before they came, but that was mostly due to the weather. When they did come, the worker answered all my questions and gave us instructions on the care and maintenance of the driveway. This part was done in a day, and it looks AWESOME! We are very pleased, and would recommend Webster's for anyone in this area
- B&B Paving And ConcreteI was very pleased with the work B&B did on my driveway. Lou Buttino the owner was very responsive and answered all of our questions through the process. His team was on time and very friendly. I am very happy with the new driveway and the quality of the work they did. They poured a very solid base with good depth, looks great. I will definitely have them do the topcoat next year. Their price was not the cheapest, but also not most expensive.....you get what you pay for
- B&B Paving And ConcreteThey did the job over two seasons; they put the base coat and they came back in the spring and did the final coat. Everything turned out very good. I got an estimate from someplace else but Band B Paving And Concrete people were good and reasonably priced. They did the job on time and I was very satisfied with them. I would definitely recommend them to others
- Craig Dunlap ExcavatingThis went well and it took care of some serious potholes I had in part of my long driveway. The contractor was here for several hours. I hired him last year to lay and spread about the same amount of shale on another part of my driveway as well as level the d*** on my pond that needed work. This also went well and I've gotten nothing but good word of mouth reviews before hiring him last year. And I will likely have more work I need him to do
Driveway Pavers in Oxford
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Local Blacktop company based out of Owego NY, we have been in business for 30 years serving the community. Locally Owned and family run.
- Business Description:We do a number of jobs. We accept only cash and checks.
- Business Description:10% Discount to Area Churches! We'll beat any written estimate guaranteedRecent Review:.brian y.
- Recent Review:When I started driving on it it started to ravel. I called B&B and he said that he would take care of it. He just wanted to but a seal coat on it. The driveway had holes in it now from the raveling. We had to take him to court. He lied in court about not giving us a warranty(which we had in writing) and he lied by saying he told us we needed a full take out and new drivewayVictoria C.
- Business Description:6 employees, sub-contracting for driveway and parking lot paving, Net-30 billing, no financing available.
- Business Description:From top to bottom , inside and out , give B & B a shout. We opened our own business 2 years ago branching from 12 Years of experience in all aspects of home remodeling, repair,and demolition.We work year- round. We accept cash,checks,paypal or money orders
- Business Description:We are Broome County's premiere asphalt maintenance contractor. We have well seasoned staff and work for all the major paving outfits here in town. We offer group rates when doing multiple driveways in your neighborhood. We take pride in what we do and who you are
- Business Description:55 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges.Recent Review:Because of a cancellation, Joe Tomanek asked if he could start our job several days early and we agreed. They moved in just before noon and the job was complete by 5pm. Their equipment was obviously well-maintained and worked properly and the crew worked together as a team. The attention to detail was obvious they showed respect for our home and existing walks and paver-block parking area. For instance, they temporarily removed a gutter down spout to gain access to the area below it for uniform compaction of the blacktop. They also raised the level of a drop-inlet to match the contour of the new surface and spent extra time rolling the back fill I had placed over a drain pipe that paralleled the edge of the paving. Several times during the paving operation and then again as it neared completion, I was asked if I was satisfied. Their concern for my satisfaction was obvious and was not limited to Joe the foreman--each of the men reflected this concern. Nearing the end of the paving, Joe sent out for an additional ton of material to even out the appearance of an apron that leads off the driveway to a lower, unpaved drive. He was concerned with the aesthetics, not the functionality and he was right, it looks better now.Dennis T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Oxford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALBERT'S PAVING
- Lane Paving and Sealcoating201 S. Duane Ave.
Endicott, New York
- Lane Paving and Sealcoating
- Seal Right Sealcoating1017 Hollister Road
Owego, New York
- Seal Right Sealcoating
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100