A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Oxford, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Oxford
- Continuity Construction Services, Inc.Was fantastic, responsive and the most honest contract I've ever dealt with. Can you imagine a contractor that actually returns money to you if materials scheduled to be used upon estimation were not used?. Duane Randall II and his frim, which has been in business for 40 years, did exactly that when they put a roof on my Mom's home. Duane was just super, provided all the indicia of required insurance, ie workmans comp and general liability upon request. He and his firm which is family owned and managed did such a quality job on my Mom's roof that a roofing company firm that I'd hired to inspect their work said that he wished that his own home had a roof installed by Continuity Construction Services Inc. . That's not all he does, my Mom's home was being prepared for sale. Everything that needed to be done was done correctly (including rebuilding a crawl space that was in bad shape- needed new supports, insulation, vents closed etc) and with quality workmanship. Beacused of the super job done by Continuity Construction Services, my Mom's home was on the market less than 24 hrs and it was under contract. Duane has a keen intuition on what needs to done in all construction situations, he expresses that intuition in a rapport sensitive fashion and works very well with real estate agents. Many contractors operate very differently from Duane. I obtained 4-6 bids for my Mom's roof.Continuity's bid provided the greatest insight into what was going to be done and the related cost. Also Continuity's bid was the least expensive but provided the best materials and warranty. During the whole process, Duance took "before" and "after" pictures that really kept me in the loop during the whole process. He/Continuity did everything, shampooed carpets, interior painting, plumbing, they did it all and just great quality, professionalism and attention to detail. Also, when they project a completion date, its done but in the event a certain date has to be pushed back, he provides notice way in advance- just a true professiona
- Overhead Door Company of BinghamtonI got 3 estimates. Overhead Door was the only place that gave me 3 door design options for what I explained I wanted, as well as 5 color choices. They also suggested I get the keyless entry, since I have no other access in to my garage, should the power ever go off or the electric opener stop working
- American Garage Door CoThey have kept me informed of their progress. They called yesterday, and will set up a time to finish the job. With the bad weather, they have been busy with people with doors that are in more need of repair than mine, so I do not mind waiting. So far, I have been very pleased with this company.
- Doug Hall Garage Doorsresponded quickly, had to order the new panels (which came within 2 days). Exhibited a high level of professionalism where the customer was placed first and the process was explained. I am well satisfied with this service provider and heartily recommend them.
- American Garage Door CoThe service man was a bit late. The appointment was for 2:30. He called to tell me he was delayed and then arrived around 3:00. I was unable to demonstrate the problem (of course). The door had been sticking half way but didn't stick on the day of the service call. He checked it out, found nothing obviously wrong. He said it might be encountering some resistance because the drive mechanism had been installed on the side of the door instead of in the middle as it should have been. To correct for the extra resistance he adjusted the sensitivity and lubricated everything. We have two automatic garage doors. The second one is working OK but is very noisy. He offered to lubricate that one too and I agreed. He was polite, informative and efficient. I was happy with the service and will call him again should the need arise
- Jimmy's Garage Door ServiceJimmy did a good job. He was a little higher than the estimated price, but overall everything is good. He spent quite a while installing the door and making sure everything was ok and the door worked right.
- American Garage Door CoI contacted them early in the morning and they responded before noon. Diagnosed problem (approx 2 hrs) and did not charge me for their time. Came back early the next morning and replace unit. They were very prompt and professional. I would call them again in a flash and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone
- American Garage Door CoHe did an absolutely first rate job. I was so pleased. I was impressed with his timeliness, his efficiency, his professionalism. He managed to fix this ten-year-device with the minimum amount of expense. Someone could have told me I needed to replace the whole thing and I wouldn't know better. He didn't do that. He fixed the spring and unjammed the motor. I was enormously impressed. He just seemed like a super person, a very nice person. I highly recommend him
- Overhead Door Company of BinghamtonThey gave us an excellent service. We had an emergency call and they came exactly when they said they will. They have it all done in one day.
- Overhead Door Company of Cortland, Inc.We couldn't figure out why our garage door opener wasn't working... we called Cortland Overhead Door and they came out right away. Turns out there was just a small cord that needed to be pushed into place. The man who came out showed me how it was supposed to go, and the opener once again worked. No charge! I will certainly call again, it was a very nice company, very prompt
Garage Door Companies in Oxford
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for ..Recent Review:I made the phone call on Monday afternoon. A very professional young man was at my home Wednesday morning, and by the mid afternoon it was all fixed and looked like nothing had ever happened to it. I told him he was the answer to an old lady's prayer! The only drawback was the price, but in these times everybody needs to make enough to take care of themselves and their families, and he did spend quite a bit of time on itlinda B.
- Business Description:You can rest assured that you're making the right decision by contacting our company and you'll feel comfortable having our trained technicians come to your home or business. We encourage you to ask your friends, neighbors and colleagues about us. Check our Better Business Bureau rating. Ask us for proof of insurance. There's a reason we've been in business since 1952. It's because we're committed to providing our customers with the best in products, services and customer satisfactionRecent Review:We have purchased several doors from overhead door and for the most part the service was adequate. After several service calls on one particular door it was recommended that we go from a panel door to a roll up door. It was explained that the door was more robust and would not need as much service. The price for the door was almost twice the price of a new commercial panel door, but if it was going to be more reliable than it should be worth it. Within two years the main spring and shaft broke rendering the door useless for 4-6 weeks until a new one can come in at a cost of $1500. They claimed to be surprised that it happened so quickly and was no longer covered under any warranty. We replaced it thinking this was a fluke. Now two years later it has broken again. This door is for my main deliveries. So once again I am out of business for another 4-6 weeks and now the cost is $1750. Now they want to sell me a commercial panel door, which we replaced 4 years ago that is twice as reliable. This company does not stand behind its products. I was spending $1000 a year in service before. Why did I have to buy an almost $4000 door to continue paying roughly the same amount. I do not recommend this company and will be taking my business elsewhere. It seems most others I talk to have had similar experiences; I just wish I knew this sooner before I wasted all of this moneyTony C.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Superior Home Improvement Products Seller. We sell Preservation product line. Business number- 315-853-3921. Website- www.barrierwindow.com. Email: email@example.com. For more information on our product lines exclusive to Barrier Window Systems, Inc. please visit www.preservationcollection.com and http://www.proviaproducts.com/products/entry-doors#!/signet_fiberglass_entry_doors. Click to See the Details and Entry Form and Rules for our $15,000 Annual Giveway! http://barrierwindow.com..Recent Review:<p>the price was extremely high. We opted to only do the three that were in disrepair and see how it went to decide if we would use Barrier for future windows. The windows are fine, but unremarkable. They are supposed to triple pane insulated windows but you can still feel cold air around these windows. The service provided at the time is not why I am giving them a F rating. The constant harassment for YEARS to get the rest of my windows replaced has guaranteed that I will NEVER spend another dime with this company. They are now dba Preservation Home Specialists. They call my house daily and sometimes MULTIPLE times per day, and if I happen to answer they are very pushy and insisting I am entered in a drawing to win $15,000 worth of home improvements. when I say I am not interested they go on and tell me how it isn't a sales pitch. I have hung up on them, I have asked them to remove me from their calling lists, and I have told them that I will never buy from them again. but they continue to call daily. This is still for a sales pitch, as they need to come demonstrate their products to you "in case" you win. I will tell everyone I know to stay away from Barrier Windows and Preservation Home Specialists!!!!</p> <br /Janice B.
- Business Description:Been in buisness over 20 years. Proudly servicing customers and creating last relationships. We are a smaller operation always fair with prices. We are always professional, and work in a pretty timely matter .Recent Review:Sure Wall was not evenly spread on walls, making many spotted areas. Drain in floor was not put in lower than floor, so we get water on floor and have to actually sweep the water to the drain. New concrete was not allowed to cure. Sealer was not put on new concrete. New concrete was immediately painted (against instructions on paint can regarding curing and applying sealer first). The floor is a complete mess, peeling all over, and new concrete not adhering to old. We have to constantly sweep up paint and concrete peelings. We have called several other providers and have been given estimates from $2500 to $3000 to repair D C Painting's work. DO NOT LET THIS PROVIDER NEAR YOUR PROPERTY!! You may contact me about thismargaret r.
- Business Description:Full service contractorRecent Review:The man that came here was named Ron and he looked over what I wanted done. When I told him I wanted cedar type vinyl shingles he was demeaning and said there were many different kinds. He took some measurements and I have never heard from him again. <br /> <br /> <br /Jean D.
- Business Description:All American builders is a professional, reliable and efficient company. we offer free estimates and fair prices. we are fully insured and offer a 10% discount to senior citizens and repeat customers.Recent Review:It has been over three years and the work is not completed. I, stupidly, paid in full because I needed the work done. My husband had ALS and was dying. These projects were to make our home easier for him to get around. My husband died before the projects were completed. Will has ignored my attempts to contact him to complete the work. The gutters on the addition don't work correctly and my basement is being flooded with the roof run off. My phone lines are getting wet and cause a buzzing sound on my phone. The foundation is eroding from the water poring off the addition roof. He won't return my phone calls and now his voice box is full. I am battling cancer and severe arthritis and I can't afford to hire someone else. My advice is stay clear of All American Builders in Sidney, NYPaula H.
- Business Description:This business was formed on the theroy of , No one should ever go broke from getting help with there property needs.
- Business Description:Dixon construction is a family owned and operated company and always will be. we offer discounts to seniors, military, ex military and their families. we are fully insured and give free estimates.Recent Review:Justin Dixon and his people did a great job in a timely manner. Very professional and hard working, if you want a good price and a fine job Justin Dixon is your man.Ed C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- South New Berlin
- Chenango Forks
- Whitney Point
- Port Crane
- New Berlin
garage door companies in Oxford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CSH Contracting40 north st
McGraw, New York
- CSH Contracting
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Overhead Door Company of Binghamton302 Front St
Binghamton, New York
- Overhead Door Company of Binghamton
- Rhodes Renovation & Remodeling222 Duell Rd
Binghamton, New York
- Rhodes Renovation & Remodeling
- TRIANGLE CABINET & SPEC CO116 PARK ST
Whitney Point, New York
- TRIANGLE CABINET & SPEC CO
- United Construction and Remodeling9 Espial Dr
Binghamton, New York
- United Construction and Remodeling