Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Latham, NY
There are 11 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Latham
- Bennett Contracting IncIt was great to hire Bennett because you know when they say they will be there or when they say it will be finished you know that is what you will get.
- Greczyn Brothers Appliance Repair and Service LLCMarc came within a 1/2 hour after my first contact with them. He resolved the issue within 30-45 min. It was a screw that broke off and was lodged in the rail for the freezer door. Once removed, the rail worked as designed and the door was fixed. Both Stephen and Marc were very friendly and courteous. Will definitely use them again Thanks guys! .. Joe
- Greczyn Brothers Appliance Repair and Service LLCStephen was my service tech and was extremely helpful and professional. My refrigerator was not cooling and I have a family of 6 and we were losing food. He came right out and had my unit working the same day. I would absolutely recommend them for service.
- Greczyn Brothers Appliance Repair and Service LLCThey were quick to come to fix my oven. Marc knew exactly what it needed and was able to fix it. Very pleased with the experience.
- Greczyn Brothers Appliance Repair and Service LLCExcellent... Very professional.. wonderful personalities.. would definitely recommend to friends and family!!!
- A&A Service Center LLCAdam was on time, professional, and masked. A fair price for the work. Would recommend him and would hire him again.
- A&A Service Center LLCI had the pleasure of meeting Adam from A&A Service Center today. My dryer had stopped working and wasn't showing any codes. Adam arrived on time to diagnose and fix my dryer. Once he performed all the diagnostic tests, he told me exactly what was wrong and the total cost of the repairs. I appreciate him for coming out and being knowledgeable, friendly and prompt. Adam has an amazing personality and was the cleanest, thoroughest and most courteous person I have ever worked with. I will definitely recommend A&A Service Center to my family and friends
- Kumpel's Plumbing and HeatingBest service in the business. Down to earth, will not sell you anything you don't need and if he recommends it don't. It will save you money in the long run. Has lots of options as well. I stopped using the big commercial outfits because they sell you what you don't need and the quality of work is not ever close to these guys
- A&A Service Center LLCI have used Adam several times and he is the best. Very professional and very knowledgable about all types of appliance. His prices are reasonable.
- All Brand Appliance SvcTwo other repair places said they didn't know how to repair Bosch appliances, a third one wouldn't schedule me because I wasn't a customer of their store. I called All-Brand and the repairman came the next day, assessed the problem, ordered the parts I needed and replaced them two days later. It was a $300 part and the service calls were $99 each day. The oven works fine now and I'm very pleased with his work
Appliance Repair Experts in Latham
- Business Description:Service and Repair of all major appliances, HVAC System and Commercial Refrigeration and Commercial Dishwashers (domestic and foreign brands). We accept checks and cash only. Serving the area since 2008.Recent Review:Adam was amazing. Our refrigerator needed a new fan and new circuit board. He even had the part in the truck .It was fixed in no time at all. Adam was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He also swept behind the fridge since we haven't moved it in 6 years!! We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs appliance repair!!cathy f.
- Business Description:Greczyn Brothers is a family-owned business owned by two brothers. When we started this business we wanted to change the face of appliance repair. Offering quick online booking and payments, honest repairs/prices, as well as keeping customers in the loop through text message upon arrival and emailed invoices where customers can see estimates broken down in an easy to understand format. Being a small owner-operated business allows us to give customer a faster more oriented approach to diagnosi..Recent Review:Marc came within a 1/2 hour after my first contact with them. He resolved the issue within 30-45 min. It was a screw that broke off and was lodged in the rail for the freezer door. Once removed, the rail worked as designed and the door was fixed. Both Stephen and Marc were very friendly and courteous. Will definitely use them again Thanks guys! .. JoeJoel S.
- Business Description:Pauls Appliance Repairs has over 30 years experience - serving all major appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, washer, dryers and more. Award winning. For fastest service please call.Recent Review:I called up Paul's and told them my Maytag Washing machine had an error code e01/f01/f09. I told them the issue hopefully just was a sock or other items clogging the filter. The technician came out and was prompt and friendly. He took apart the washer and took out several coins from he filter, Unfortunately, this did not correct the code error. All was good until technician then asked me to look up the error codes on the internet, If he was not familiar with Maytag washers, I felt like I should have been told up frontDave A.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Harmond was extremely professional. He listened and guided me through the process and offered a solution that solved the issue! So much easier than having to arrange and wait for a repair technician to come into our home, and so much more time efficient and very cost-savingMichael G.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1926; now operating in our fourth generation, and offering the best in home appliances at the best price. We sell nearly every brand of major appliances on the market, and operate one of the largest service departments in upstate New York. Servicing every appliance we sell. Everything is handled in house from product sales, delivery and service. Every person that works in the field under our name is our employee; we do not subcontract any work to third party co..Recent Review:<p>My French door refrigerator died six months before a major renovation that would include new appliances on a Saturday. I went to Feiden's to find a solution since I was not sure of which fridge to buy with the new cabinets, etc. With the patient help of Ted I was able to troubleshoot the problem, identity a potential replacement but purchase a smaller unit to get us through the next six months and act as a garage backup soda/watermelon/beer unit after the renovation. They rearranged the delivery date and time first thing Monday morning to accommodate my emergency. </p> <p> Keith and Mark showed up early, were in and out in a flash. They were helpful answering questions about the unit, worked well together and left without a trace. They were patient and allowed me to clean out the area under the old fridge before installing the new one. In the end we have a good solution to our dilemma and I have time to make the right decision on the next appliance. . </p> <br /Ann Marie M.
- Business Description:Since 1926, Earl B. Feiden Appliance has kept the traditional values of honesty, courtesy, great prices and service. When you first walk into Earl B. Feiden Appliance, you will see the difference. We don't carry every brand... Just the ones that count. We have an outstanding selection from the most trusted brands in the business. Our sales people are the best in the business with an average of 18 years experience selling appliances and electronics. They continue to go through intensive produ..Recent Review:The delivery men were right on time. They removed the old stove and installed the new one in less than 30 minutes with no problems -- even though our house was built in 1896 and the doorways aren't the widest.Bonita W.
- Business Description:You will be happy to know that we can perform any form of home and kitchen appliance repairs. No situation is too dire, we will always find a solution. Our oven repair lets you get cooking, while our dishwasher installation and repairs make sure you can clean up afterwards. Our freezer and refrigerator repairs let you count on leftovers the next day. We know these appliances are important, which is why we use high quality parts and strive for a quick turnaround timeRecent Review:They were available on Saturday and we set up for the 1-4 window. John and Mike arrived early in that time frame. They came right in and got to work getting rid of all of the ice buildup due to a clogged drain. I would chip out what I saw weekly, but there was a lot more behind the scenes. They got rid of the clog and also fixed the door so that it actually wants to close. They answered any questions I had about the problem and what they were doingEileen M.
- Business Description:Father and son business for 35 years.Fully insured, trustworthy, Have keys and codes to 98% of customers homes and businesses Refrigeration certification . $75 per hourRecent Review:Best service in the business. Down to earth, will not sell you anything you don't need and if he recommends it don't. It will save you money in the long run. Has lots of options as well. I stopped using the big commercial outfits because they sell you what you don't need and the quality of work is not ever close to these guysdavid g.
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated.Recent Review:I would totally recommend them to anyone. The sales man was on time and gave a great price. The 2 young men that put a duck up my living room wall and into a bedroom did it with great care and the least amount of mess that they could. They cleaned up after themselves. They too were on time for the jobTerri S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Award winning. Over 75 full time employees. With 100 years of experience and thousands of successful construction projects in our portfolio, Bennett is proud to have earned a 99% satisfaction rate among our customersRecent Review:I hired Bennett contracting to convert an L shaped deck from wood to Trex. They were a delight to work with from beginning to end. EJ is very professional in producing the estimate and takes the time necessary to ensure that you are going to get exactly what you want. Price was fair. Joe C. built the deck and did a masterful job. It was clear that he would make sure things were done right. Problems with the deck foundation that came up along the way were carefully addressed and corrected. The Trex deck is beautifulDavid K.
Deals in Latham for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Latham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&A Service Center LLCPo Box 3816
Schenectady, New York 12303
- A&B REFRIGERATION45 PINE RIDGE RD
Coeymans Hollow, New York 12046
- Adirondack Stoves111 Nott Terrace
Schenectady, New York 12308
- Algen Sales & Services300 Kenwood Ave
Delmar, New York 12054
- All Appliance Service, LLC595 New Loudon Road, Suite 287
Latham, New York 12110
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- APPLIANCE MAN158 RAILROAD AVE
Albany, New York 12205
- Appliance Repair Mike Horowitz342 Poyneer Rd
Nassau, New York 12123
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- A&A Service Center LLC
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- COLONY MAYTAG HOME APPLIANCE4262 ALBANY ST
Albany, New York 12202
- Crisafulli Bros Plumbing & Heating Contractors Inc25 INDUSTRIAL PARK RD
Albany, New York 12206
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Kumpel's Plumbing and HeatingP.O. Box 171
Burnt Hills, New York 12027
- Kumpel's Plumbing and Heating
- Lounsbury AppliancesPO Box 117
Oak Hill, New York 12460
- Lounsbury Appliances
- M P B PLUMBING & HEATING558 MILL VALLEY RD
Middleburgh, New York 12122
- Malone's Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Remodeling L45-47 S Hudson Ave
Stillwater, New York 12170
- Marcella's Appliance Center560 Broadway
Schenectady, New York 12305
- M P B PLUMBING & HEATING
- Pauls Appliance Repairs77 Canal Rd
Clifton Park, New York 12065
- Pauls Appliance Repairs
- The Appliance Specialist1223 Fort Hunter Road Suite 3
Schenectady, New York 12303
- The Appliance Specialist
- United Appliance Parts2038 Broadway
Schenectady, New York 12306
- United Appliance Parts