How much does a sewer backwater valve installation cost? And how much does it cost to install a backflow preventer yourself? This cost guide provides the average backflow preventer prices you’ll pay for a professional versus DIY.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in East Rochester, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in East Rochester
- Cut Above Landscape LLCPaul offered a better solution than a few other contractors. He was efficient and professional, cleaned up, even moved the dirt taken from the hole to a place in our yard where we can use it. His price was very reasonable. And our large puddle is gone!
- HURON SPRINKLERS INCHuron Sprinklers is not listed as a Rochester provider on Angie's List (I presume that is because they are based in Buffalo). This, I believe, is a big mistake, since they do, in fact, serve the Rochester market and they are an excellent vendor with very competitive prices. I worked directly with Tony (the owner) and couldn't be more satisfied. They came out last fall and installed the system in 2 days. After they were done, you could hardly tell that any digging had been done. They came back this Spring to make sure everything was working properly and they system has been excellent. I would recommend that anyone considering a sprinkler system should contact them for an estimate. I expect you will be pleased
- ACCURAIN IRRIGATION SYSTEMSThey dd the work quickly and the system worked as advertised. No surprises and no hassles. Very professional overall.
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONDid an outstanding job. Service was quick and efficient, very little damage to the lawn from installing the system and they took great effort to repair any damage they did do. Walked me through the system when done and left me contact information if any problems or questions came up. Had sprinklers installed on my last house and Advantage did a much better job at what I felt was a very reasonable price. I will definitely use them for all my system maintenance
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONBobby and his team are very easy to work with. They respond promptly to every request. It is very easy to schedule the work. They always arrive right on time and complete the work in an efficient manner. I have been especially pleased with the effort they put in each spring to adjust all of the sprinkler heads to ensure the correct coverage of all parts of the lawn
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONWe were extremely pleased with the workers and the quality of the sprinkler system installation. We called for a quote and received a timely response from Bobby Gill, the owner. We set up a time for the installation, and the workers were very punctual. The price was very reasonable, and the quality of the job was excellent. The owner is very professional. We had a minor issue with one of the sprinkler heads at a later time point, and the company was very responsive and quick to fix the issue. I would highly recommend this company to others
- Flower City IrrigationAs always, the team showed up on time, did the work as planned, bled the air out of the system, turned up the irrigation system for the season, tested each sprinkler head, and flagged them as I had requested for my lawn aeration crew to avoid. They did the backflow test and sent the results to the county. The visit was punctual, professional, thorough, hassle free, and as expected. It's easy owning an irrigation system with them taking care of it
- Affordable Sprinkler Care By Jeff BenderPaul was very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend using them. Over the years I have had similar work done by other companies and the service was not even close to what I experienced on Friday. Thank you, thank you!
- SPRINKLER CONNECTION INCWe really like the new employee because she is a joy to have around and shows up on time and is very customer oriented. The last one did not show up one winter so we had a mess in the Spring.
- RAINMASTER IRRIGATIONOn the first visit, Rick meticulously tracked my entire system for me (11 zones, including drip zone). He explained everything about my system, including the "main" electrical system, valves, control unit etc. He went through each zone and flagged the heads, digging up a few that were buried. He meticulously replaced all the lawn he tore up, noting that people don't like other people tearing up their lawns. He then proceeded to find all the valves, by electriclaly powering all the wires and using a sensor to follow the charge.When we discovered one head immediately in the area of construction, he dug down to it and cut it off, and then tracked the hose back to its source by running a charged wire back through the hose. We found another head that would be in the path of workmen, and he cut off that head as well. In going through the heads and valves, he discovered some faulty wiring from the installers (one coupling done with a plastic bag to prevent moisture from shorting it !!), and corrected these problems to bring them up to code. Finally, my "drip zone" (under the flower beds) was put in the middle of all the zones in the control, so he reassigned the drip zone to make it the last zone of the 11 on my control. On his second visit to winterize my system, he and a co-worker used an air compressor to blow all the water out of my system. He handled this in about 45 minutes, including the "drip zone". On the whole, this guy was moving every minute he was at my house, both times. He is a go-getter and he's not happy til things are done right. But he's really happy doing what he does, and he'll joke all the time. He keeps talking, but it doesn't interfere with his work--he moves very fast. He's also coscious about saving money, telling me the best things to do to operate my system comfortably and economically. I consider the money I spent for both sessions with him a real bargain--he taught me everything I need to know about my system, and did it in an interesting and friendly way. He's just a cool guy, the kind of guy you'd like to do stuff around your house cause he knows what he's doing. I made sure I'm on his list for Spring to give my system a good start (and replace one of those heads he dug up, which he said he'll throw in with the visit !). Like I said, a cool guy
Last update on March 21, 2017
Irrigation Systems Installers in East Rochester
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Big box stores, garden centers, and of course the internet are all full with a variety of home sprinklers, but what's the best one for you?
Find lawn irrigation services in
- West Henrietta,
- Honeoye Falls,
- North Chili,
lawn irrigation services in East Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Caledonia Landscaping and Lawn Care LLC3158 East Ave
Caledonia, New York 14423
- Caledonia Landscaping and Lawn Care LLC
- Greenscaping Property Maintenance111 Kingsberry Dr B
Rochester, New York 14626
- Greenscaping Property Maintenance
- Highpoint Lawn Services-Rochester140 Elmgrove Pk
Rochester, New York 14624
- Highpoint Lawn Services-Rochester
- Osborn LandscapingPO Box 462
Penfield, New York 14526
- Osborn Landscaping
- Rochester Patio and Landscape2509 Manitou Rd
Rochester, New York 14624
- Rochester Patio and Landscape
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP2565 Buffalo Rd.
Rochester, New York 14624
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP