A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in East Rochester, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in East Rochester
- Aqua Irrigation Inc.David is definitely an expert and completely professional. Always on schedule and on time, which I appreciate very much.
- Cut Above Landscape LLCPaul offered a better solution than a few other contractors. He was efficient and professional, cleaned up, even moved the dirt taken from the hole to a place in our yard where we can use it. His price was very reasonable. And our large puddle is gone!
- Irrigation TechThey did a good job. In an out quickly. The tech knew everything about my system and gave me tips and advice. He was a really nice guy. I had just moved into the house so all of the information he provided was very usefull.
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONBobby has always been very focused on meeting our needs. He is very responsive by phone and text messaging. He answers texts and returns calls promptly. He is flexible in meeting our schedule and needs and is always very helpful. He and his crew always do a great job with minimal damage to the lawn They clean up thoroughly when finished. Bobby also prices his work very fairly and completes jobs as scheduled
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONBobby and his team are very easy to work with. They respond promptly to every request. It is very easy to schedule the work. They always arrive right on time and complete the work in an efficient manner. I have been especially pleased with the effort they put in each spring to adjust all of the sprinkler heads to ensure the correct coverage of all parts of the lawn
- Affordable Sprinkler Care By Jeff BenderPaul was very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend using them. Over the years I have had similar work done by other companies and the service was not even close to what I experienced on Friday. Thank you, thank you!
- Aqua Irrigation Inc.AquaTech installed by sprinkler system in two phases...front yard last year, back yard this year. Owner David and his team have always been very professional, responsive and reliable.
- Irrigation TechThe guy who came to our house twice in Jan for the backflow and in April/May for the Sprinkler start up. He was extremely knowledgable and love teaching! We are new home owners so we have lots of novice questions and he was patient and helpful. The company was a well oiled machine. I have called two company on the same time before and both left message and Irrigation tech call me back right away and got us set up the next day. In the spring time, they call us up and set up the start up system. they have promise we don't need to worry about anything and they will always call us ahead of time to schedule the routine maintainence stuff
- RAINMASTER IRRIGATIONOn the first visit, Rick meticulously tracked my entire system for me (11 zones, including drip zone). He explained everything about my system, including the "main" electrical system, valves, control unit etc. He went through each zone and flagged the heads, digging up a few that were buried. He meticulously replaced all the lawn he tore up, noting that people don't like other people tearing up their lawns. He then proceeded to find all the valves, by electriclaly powering all the wires and using a sensor to follow the charge.When we discovered one head immediately in the area of construction, he dug down to it and cut it off, and then tracked the hose back to its source by running a charged wire back through the hose. We found another head that would be in the path of workmen, and he cut off that head as well. In going through the heads and valves, he discovered some faulty wiring from the installers (one coupling done with a plastic bag to prevent moisture from shorting it !!), and corrected these problems to bring them up to code. Finally, my "drip zone" (under the flower beds) was put in the middle of all the zones in the control, so he reassigned the drip zone to make it the last zone of the 11 on my control. On his second visit to winterize my system, he and a co-worker used an air compressor to blow all the water out of my system. He handled this in about 45 minutes, including the "drip zone". On the whole, this guy was moving every minute he was at my house, both times. He is a go-getter and he's not happy til things are done right. But he's really happy doing what he does, and he'll joke all the time. He keeps talking, but it doesn't interfere with his work--he moves very fast. He's also coscious about saving money, telling me the best things to do to operate my system comfortably and economically. I consider the money I spent for both sessions with him a real bargain--he taught me everything I need to know about my system, and did it in an interesting and friendly way. He's just a cool guy, the kind of guy you'd like to do stuff around your house cause he knows what he's doing. I made sure I'm on his list for Spring to give my system a good start (and replace one of those heads he dug up, which he said he'll throw in with the visit !). Like I said, a cool guy
- Irrigation TechThe yard is a challenge. Not a typical suburban lot. From the initial visit and proposal through the installation and follow-up everyone was courteous, professional, and showed both knowledge of the field and understanding of what we wanted to accomplish. Ongoing service since has been responsive and just as professional. I am extremely pleased with the system and with the experience overall
Irrigation Systems Installers in East Rochester
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional DBAs - Betlem, John Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Showed up on time, analyzed problem in a short time. Had parts needed at company. Returned 30 minutes later and replaced motor and did diagnostics on efficiency.Robert W.
- Business Description:Property Maintenace just starting out on thier own. We are here to help with all landscaping needs and meet your goals and 110% Satisfaction.Recent Review:Chris is great! Very punctual and professional. Nice guy and accommodating. His pricing is reasonable but more importantly he does fantastic work. I contracted him for the year and would recommend him to everyone. I’m glad I found him before he gets too busy to fit my property into his schedule. Full service lawn care & property careANGELA R.
- Business Description:At KHAM Enterprises, it is our goal to become your long-term partner in property care and ongoing improvements to your property. It is ingrained in our business model that we view all of our clients as partners that both seek beneficial success in business through the improvement of what we own. We hope you never view us as simply contractors — we instead strive to be a dependable partner you can rely on when you need issues and necessities of your home or business improved and maintainedRecent Review:It went very well. They were professional, thorough and pleasant. They encounter a problem that is not there fault and they did it creatively.Matthew M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company and have been installing and servicing quality irrigation systems in the greater Rochester area since 1999. Our passion for what we do drives us to be the best irrigation contractor you'll work with, and providing the best customer experience is what we strive for everyday. Give us a call today!Recent Review:David is definitely an expert and completely professional. Always on schedule and on time, which I appreciate very much.Nancy Z.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated, JMF Landscaping LLC is a full service landscape design and installation company with over 16 years of experience. We pride ourselves in our expert-level knowledge in plants, shrubs, and trees as well as our attention to detail when creating beautiful patios. ICPI and NCMA Certified. Fully InsuredRecent Review:I really appreciated Jason's cooperative spirit in working out an affordable and attractive firepit area. He worked closely with my wife on the design and the installation. His personally ethics are impeccable as are his work ethic. We were so pleased with the outcome of that project that we have hired him to do a subsequent large hardscape job. I saw the F complaint and have to say that I know a bit about that complaint and would urge people to ignore it. Jason and his staff are great to work withDavid R.
- Business Description:OVER 50 YEARS of quality service to our clients. Satisfaction is our goal. Qualified Arborists on site. Senior Landscape Professionals and Certified Nursery Landscape Professionals available to answer your questionsRecent Review:Apparently, Ted Collins bought out our lawn maintenance guy's business. We asked our guy several times when he would come to clean leaves, and it was always "next week". After a few snows, we had just about given up that they would show. Then one day without notice, a crew from Ted Collins showed up unannounced. They had 8 guys and finished the job in 40 minutes. We then got a bill for over $500. Seems a bit excessive for 6 man-hours of blowing leavesKen H.
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan.Recent Review:I contacted customer service to send a tech out to my property and treat for brown patch and no one came by. When I called to follow up the representative informed me that they had attempted to contact me and inquire about the problem but since I apparently did not answer, they never sent a tech out. Why would I need to explain the problem to a lawn care company who I am certain would know the details and treatment of brown patch. My lawn looks terrible as it has only gotten worse with the lack of response from TruGreen. I will not be using them next yearLisa L.
- Business Description:The Grounds Guys of Greece. When you work with our landscaping and lawn care specialists, there is a lot you can expect. Namely, you can expect to work with a company that truly puts the needs of its customers before everything else. In fact, we created an entire culture around that belief; it drives everything we do. Our culture of CARE is founded on the belief that we put: Customers first by always having a positive and helpful Attitude and by treating everyone and everything with Respect. ..Recent Review:This was the worst experience I have ever had with a contractor. On 9/21/18 I approved the estimate for a retaining wall. I was told they would be there the next week to start. They never showed up so I followed up with emails and phones calls weekly with no response. They finally showed up on Oct. 29th. I went with the owner to pick out block for the wall, I chose a block from what he showed me were my options. He had me pay for the material upfront. The next day he told me he did not realize how much the material would cost so he would be using a lesser quality so he wouldn't lose money (I waited over a month to get my refund for the difference in price). Once the crew arrived they complained quite frequently about the owner and one of them quit mid-project. They also did not show up everyday. The wall is not straight, has gaps, and several pieces were not glued down so they now can be lifted right off the wall. When I paid the remaining balance I made the check out to The Grounds Guys but Matt made me rip up the check and make it out to him personally so he wouldn't have to pay the franchise fees. During the project my NEW front lawn was ruined due to their trucks driving over it. I was told that it would be repaired either at the end of the project or early Spring. I contacted Matt in May about it and he said "I haven't forgotten about you". I am writing this on July 2nd, 2019 and he never showed up. I ended up having 3 yards of dirt delivered ($120) and I bought seed ($40) myself and fixed it. I have filed a complaint with corporate and am currently waiting to hear backJohn D.
- Business Description:Broccolo is a woman owned, WBE, and family operated business. We have crews based in Henrietta and Fairport to serve our clients best, as well as a Garden center to provide quality plants and an educational shopping experienceRecent Review:Terrible! We wanted a comprehensive service. Spring cleanup, mulching beds, weeding, edging, lawn treatments, hedge trimming, fall cleanup. Everything except lawn mowing (which they don't do). The price was high, but I signed up so that everything would be taken care of. It seemed like every few weeks we would run into something that "wasn't in the contract, but they would be happy to do for an additional cost". Right now I'm looking out at my lawn full of leaves. Apparently, raking/blowing the leaves isn't included in the "fall cleanup". But they will be happy to do it for another $500 (on top of the $5,000 I'm already paying for "comprehensive service"). They never answer the phone, and don't return phone calls. One department doesn't speak to the other. So we got a call from the lawn treatment team telling us they can't treat the lawn until the leaves are removed, so we called to ask when the leaves will be removed from the lawn. They gave us a date, but no one showed up. We call several times over the course of several weeks, and finally get a team out, but they end up cleaning only the beds, not the lawn. When we ask why we were told they would be cleaning the lawn, we get the run around. The treatment team often showed up on rainy days, so I doubt the lawn got much fertilizer. We told them we wanted some new rhododendrons (happy to pay extra for this, of course), and they never asked me what type of rhododendrons to plant. Instead one day I just found we had new bushes, which weren't what I had in mind (they have small leaves instead of the large leaf ones, and I have no idea what color flowers. I guess I'll find out next spring). They left no instructions for care of the new bushes. My lawn has NEVER looked worse. They filled some low spots on the lawn with topsoil (again, an extra charge for that even though it was just a few spots), and we ended up with an infestation of nutsedge. We had never had nutsedge before, so I'm pretty sure it came in with their topsoil. They were happy to charge me extra to treat it for nutsedge (I ended up doing it myself). I have seldom had such a horrible experience with a service providerAnnie M.
- Business Description:At Rochester Patio and Landscape, we are focused on providing home improvement and landscape services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to comeRecent Review:Owner responded and gave an acceptable quote. I advised him by phone that we wanted him to do the work. A date was given to do the work. I was told a contract would be emailed. Never received it a week later. Checked again and was told it would be sent out that day or the following day. Never received it. Contacted him again. Said he was bringing the contract the day work was to start. I cancelled the project with this company. I don’t want to look at a contract on the day work is to startRandy T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in East Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dusart Design Group LLC5860 Ike Dixon Road
Camillus, New York
- Dusart Design Group LLC
- Highpoint Lawn Services-Rochester140 Elmgrove Pk
Rochester, New York
- Highpoint Lawn Services-Rochester
- KHAM Enterprises,5567 E River Rd
West Henrietta, New York
- KHAM Enterprises,
- LandForce Industries31 grassmere park
Rochester, New York
- LandForce Industries
- Osborn LandscapingPO Box 462
Penfield, New York
- Osborn Landscaping
- Renaissance Man Home Services102 stenson street
Rochester, New York
- Renaissance Man Home Services
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP2565 Buffalo Rd.
Rochester, New York
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP