A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Ontario, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Ontario
- Aqua Irrigation Inc.David is definitely an expert and completely professional. Always on schedule and on time, which I appreciate very much.
- Cut Above Landscape LLCPaul offered a better solution than a few other contractors. He was efficient and professional, cleaned up, even moved the dirt taken from the hole to a place in our yard where we can use it. His price was very reasonable. And our large puddle is gone!
- Irrigation TechThey did a good job. In an out quickly. The tech knew everything about my system and gave me tips and advice. He was a really nice guy. I had just moved into the house so all of the information he provided was very usefull.
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONBobby has always been very focused on meeting our needs. He is very responsive by phone and text messaging. He answers texts and returns calls promptly. He is flexible in meeting our schedule and needs and is always very helpful. He and his crew always do a great job with minimal damage to the lawn They clean up thoroughly when finished. Bobby also prices his work very fairly and completes jobs as scheduled
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONBobby and his team are very easy to work with. They respond promptly to every request. It is very easy to schedule the work. They always arrive right on time and complete the work in an efficient manner. I have been especially pleased with the effort they put in each spring to adjust all of the sprinkler heads to ensure the correct coverage of all parts of the lawn
- Irrigation TechTom arrived on time to review what our needs were, walked our very muddy yard to insure he had the right measurements and layout and provided us with an on the spot quote for installation. I called twice with questions - both time very responsive. Additionally, Nancy in the office coordinated our contract finalization easily and again answered our questions. She was very helpful. We look forward to the installation - friends of ours spoke highly of Irrigation Tech and the install team (led by Gary) - we look forward to working with him next)
- Irrigation TechThey have serviced my system for many years and I always find them to provide excellent service and quality work at a fair price. They will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied with the work and never just suggest work just for the sake of work. They do more than just sprinkler systems too...
- Aqua Irrigation Inc.Had to schedule it in between the final grade and rock hounding. Aqua Irrigation was very accommodating in scheduling the work. The work was done professionally and quickly, and all equipment was explained adequately. A few sprinkler heads had to be adjusted after installation, Aqua Irrigation was out the next day to take care of it. I would definitely recommend them, and have recommended them
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONAdvantage did an outstanding job. Price was great and work outstanding. Very little damage to yard and repaired that very well. Great customer service and they provide excellent maintenance.
- Irrigation Techas always it went without a hitch--I have worked several times with Irrigation Tech and I am absolutely satisfied withg their work. They are very customer oriented and go out of their way to help and advise. I would not hesitate to use them them anytime in the future and I have talked to many people about this company. Thank you for your help. Just be sure to have cookies on hand for Rich and the rest6 of the crew
Irrigation Systems Installers in Ontario
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Osborn Landscaping.Recent Review:The work was done quickly and neatly and we are very pleased with the results.Melissa V.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated, JMF Landscaping LLC is a full service landscape design and installation company with over 16 years of experience. We pride ourselves in our expert-level knowledge in plants, shrubs, and trees as well as our attention to detail when creating beautiful patios. ICPI and NCMA Certified. Fully InsuredRecent Review:I really appreciated Jason's cooperative spirit in working out an affordable and attractive firepit area. He worked closely with my wife on the design and the installation. His personally ethics are impeccable as are his work ethic. We were so pleased with the outcome of that project that we have hired him to do a subsequent large hardscape job. I saw the F complaint and have to say that I know a bit about that complaint and would urge people to ignore it. Jason and his staff are great to work withDavid R.
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional DBAs - Betlem, John Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Showed up on time, analyzed problem in a short time. Had parts needed at company. Returned 30 minutes later and replaced motor and did diagnostics on efficiency.Robert W.
- Business Description:At KHAM Enterprises, it is our goal to become your long-term partner in property care and ongoing improvements to your property. It is ingrained in our business model that we view all of our clients as partners that both seek beneficial success in business through the improvement of what we own. We hope you never view us as simply contractors — we instead strive to be a dependable partner you can rely on when you need issues and necessities of your home or business improved and maintainedRecent Review:It went very well. They were professional, thorough and pleasant. They encounter a problem that is not there fault and they did it creatively.Matthew M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company and have been installing and servicing quality irrigation systems in the greater Rochester area since 1999. Our passion for what we do drives us to be the best irrigation contractor you'll work with, and providing the best customer experience is what we strive for everyday. Give us a call today!Recent Review:David is definitely an expert and completely professional. Always on schedule and on time, which I appreciate very much.Nancy Z.
- Business Description:OVER 50 YEARS of quality service to our clients. Satisfaction is our goal. Qualified Arborists on site. Senior Landscape Professionals and Certified Nursery Landscape Professionals available to answer your questionsRecent Review:Apparently, Ted Collins bought out our lawn maintenance guy's business. We asked our guy several times when he would come to clean leaves, and it was always "next week". After a few snows, we had just about given up that they would show. Then one day without notice, a crew from Ted Collins showed up unannounced. They had 8 guys and finished the job in 40 minutes. We then got a bill for over $500. Seems a bit excessive for 6 man-hours of blowing leavesKen H.
- Business Description:At Rochester Patio and Landscape, we are focused on providing home improvement and landscape services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to comeRecent Review:Owner responded and gave an acceptable quote. I advised him by phone that we wanted him to do the work. A date was given to do the work. I was told a contract would be emailed. Never received it a week later. Checked again and was told it would be sent out that day or the following day. Never received it. Contacted him again. Said he was bringing the contract the day work was to start. I cancelled the project with this company. I don’t want to look at a contract on the day work is to startRandy T.
- Business Description:Broccolo is a woman owned, WBE, and family operated business. We have crews based in Henrietta and Fairport to serve our clients best, as well as a Garden center to provide quality plants and an educational shopping experienceRecent Review:Terrible! We wanted a comprehensive service. Spring cleanup, mulching beds, weeding, edging, lawn treatments, hedge trimming, fall cleanup. Everything except lawn mowing (which they don't do). The price was high, but I signed up so that everything would be taken care of. It seemed like every few weeks we would run into something that "wasn't in the contract, but they would be happy to do for an additional cost". Right now I'm looking out at my lawn full of leaves. Apparently, raking/blowing the leaves isn't included in the "fall cleanup". But they will be happy to do it for another $500 (on top of the $5,000 I'm already paying for "comprehensive service"). They never answer the phone, and don't return phone calls. One department doesn't speak to the other. So we got a call from the lawn treatment team telling us they can't treat the lawn until the leaves are removed, so we called to ask when the leaves will be removed from the lawn. They gave us a date, but no one showed up. We call several times over the course of several weeks, and finally get a team out, but they end up cleaning only the beds, not the lawn. When we ask why we were told they would be cleaning the lawn, we get the run around. The treatment team often showed up on rainy days, so I doubt the lawn got much fertilizer. We told them we wanted some new rhododendrons (happy to pay extra for this, of course), and they never asked me what type of rhododendrons to plant. Instead one day I just found we had new bushes, which weren't what I had in mind (they have small leaves instead of the large leaf ones, and I have no idea what color flowers. I guess I'll find out next spring). They left no instructions for care of the new bushes. My lawn has NEVER looked worse. They filled some low spots on the lawn with topsoil (again, an extra charge for that even though it was just a few spots), and we ended up with an infestation of nutsedge. We had never had nutsedge before, so I'm pretty sure it came in with their topsoil. They were happy to charge me extra to treat it for nutsedge (I ended up doing it myself). I have seldom had such a horrible experience with a service providerAnnie M.
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan.Recent Review:I contacted customer service to send a tech out to my property and treat for brown patch and no one came by. When I called to follow up the representative informed me that they had attempted to contact me and inquire about the problem but since I apparently did not answer, they never sent a tech out. Why would I need to explain the problem to a lawn care company who I am certain would know the details and treatment of brown patch. My lawn looks terrible as it has only gotten worse with the lack of response from TruGreen. I will not be using them next yearLisa L.
- Business Description:Our employees are certified in Specialized Fields to be certain your project will be completed using the newest methods and products.Recent Review:We received a plow visit early AM on 2/16/16 when little snow was on ground. The rest of the day saw over a foot of heavy wet snow pile up, leaving us unable to leave our home all day. Called at approximately 2pm to see when we could expect the plow to show and was told should certainly be soon and they were running behind due to equipment issues caused by the heavy snow. Called back at 4:35pm when no plow showed and found they only had voice mail after 4:30pm. So we sit not knowing when or if a truck will show up tonight and nobody to call to know. I will NOT utilize their service going forward. For an organization of this size this is absolutely unacceptable. I would expect that even a single truck operation would provide contact information. Horrible service <br /david h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- East Rochester
- Sodus Point
- North Rose
- Clifton Springs
lawn irrigation services in Ontario
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dusart Design Group LLC5860 Ike Dixon Road
Camillus, New York
- Dusart Design Group LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Highpoint Lawn Services-Rochester140 Elmgrove Pk
Rochester, New York
- Highpoint Lawn Services-Rochester
- KHAM Enterprises,5567 E River Rd
West Henrietta, New York
- KHAM Enterprises,
- LandForce Industries31 grassmere park
Rochester, New York
- LandForce Industries
- Osborn LandscapingPO Box 462
Penfield, New York
- Osborn Landscaping
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP2565 Buffalo Rd.
Rochester, New York
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP