TruGreen Lawn Care - 5030

With Angi since October 2013

3.4

TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan. ...

T & L Tree and Landscape

If you’re looking to improve the look of your property, raise the resale value of your home or have your trees and shrubs trimmed, we can help!

J.M. Tree Service Inc

J.M. Tree Service, family owned and operated for more than 15 yrs, is known for quality jobs at fair prices. J.M. Tree Service employs I.S.A. certified arborists to evaluate every job, ensuring your job will be done the right way. We have top notch equipment and unparalleled experience to perform all tree services projects. Joshua Miesch-NY State Licensed & CIC Certified Crane Operator #JR22887

Brockman Tree & Lawn Care LLC

Locally and Family owned and operated by the Brockman family with over 70 years of hands on experience. We do not use sub-contractors for any of our landscaping, fertilization, or lawn & yard work projects. We also offer a warranty for any seeding job and guarantee visible results with our lawn care programs. We offer online bill pay and account management. All customers get a call ahead for lawn care service so you know when we are coming.

Offers by Brockman Tree & Lawn Care LLC on Angi

09/07/2020

Lisa L.

I contacted customer service to send a tech out to my property and treat for brown patch and no one came by. When I called to follow up the representative informed me that they had attempted to contact me and inquire about the problem but since I apparently did not answer, they never sent a tech out. Why would I need to explain the problem to a lawn care company who I am certain would know the details and treatment of brown patch. My lawn looks terrible as it has only gotten worse with the lack of response from TruGreen. I will not be using them next year.

Description of Work
Treatment of brown patch on lawn.

Category landscaping

07/09/2020

Brian S.

Paid in full in spring for once a month service. They’re only been to my house once on May 28th. Was scheduled for July 3rd. Never showed. Then scheduled for followed week. Never showed. Now I’m scheduled for July 14th. Can’t trust them to be there so I cancelled entire program. This is something I wanted done every year along with 3 of my neighbors but not with this company.

Description of Work
Lawn weed maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

01/17/2018

Randy B.

I would never recommend them again. I had a new section of lawn put in. The people putting the chemicals down were fine. They realized it was new and didn't put any chemicals on it yet. The guy that came to aerate the lawn tore up the entire thing up with his machine. He should have known the first time when he went thru that it wasn't right and it was torn up and he kept doing it. I called repeatedly and talked to 3 different managers there and got absolutely no satisfaction so I dropped them right then. I told them right there quitthe service. I don't want you again.

Description of Work
They put chemicals on the lawn, aerating, reseeding.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

10/11/2017

Michael B.

Same issue as previously had this summer. Weed application did nothing to kill weeds

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and weed killer

Category lawn treatment

We are very sorry to hear that you feel the weed application did not help kill the weeds in your yard , and we would like to extend our humblest apologies. We pride ourselves in delivering a consistently high standard of service, and would like to assure you that we are very eager to correct any mistakes. Please contact us directly at: 1 (800) 515-3380. We would love to discuss what we can do to improve your situation.

09/02/2017

John H.

..........................................................

Description of Work
..........................................................

06/05/2017

William W.

The service turned out very good. The price was fair. This is our first year doing this and I have nothing to compare. The gentleman that comes here and does it is excellent. He's a very nice guy. This was the second time that they had been here. We had a contract with them. The first time they came here, we had them to do something extra and that cost was $105.51. The second time they came, the cost was $97.95; every time they come that is the price for the service. They will come six times to fertilize, one time for weed control and grub applications. For the whole year $688.66 for seven applications on what my husband agreed on with them.

05/07/2016

Betty Anne R.

I received 2 calls saying that they were coming to fertilize the lawn. When they didn't come that day, I called the next day. It was rescheduled for the next week. When no one came, I called again; I was told that a General Manager would call me. I waited 2 days -- no one called. I called again and said that I wanted a refund. It took 20 min. for Derek to understand that I wanted a refund. I waited a week and called my credit card company to see if a refund had been issued. It had not. They called Tru Green and we had a 3 way conversation. John agreed to give me a refund. Every year, I have had to call them to come back to treat the clover and they never really do get rid of it --- or many weeds. I do not recommend this company.

Description of Work
I paid in Dec. 2015 for treatment in 2016. The provider basically did nothing.

08/10/2015

William F.

From what I could tell, it's pretty good. They're good at responsiveness. They tried to sell me something I already have.

Description of Work
We use TruGreen. They do the grass and the tree services.

Category lawn treatment,tree service

07/28/2015

David D.

They came out a few times last year. They had an auto renew that I didn't know about so I cancelled it. The pricing was ridiculous so we cancelled it. Originally, we liked the service, they did a great job but it became too expensive. The people who came are professional but the guy I cancelled with was not very professional. I will use them again only if I had to. I think the product is really good, it was just over priced.

Description of Work
They did mostly weed and feed.

04/23/2015

Beverly D.

They cost about $420 a year for 5 treatments. They use an organic fertilizer, and this last year I gave up with the dandelion, so I had them come out and do the pesticide. The service is good. They will call me the day before and tell me that weather permitting they will come out the next day. If you pay by a certain time for the next season, they will give you a discount. They are very good. I don't need to be home when they are here, so I don't have any interaction with the people. I am contracting with them, and I am waiting for them to come out for their first visit here.

Description of Work
I use TruGreen. They last came out for fertilization.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

TruGreen Lawn Care - 5030

With Angi since October 2013

3.4

40 Ridgeland Rd

Rochester, NY 14623

Residential and commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.