A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Canandaigua, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Canandaigua
- Aqua Irrigation Inc.David is definitely an expert and completely professional. Always on schedule and on time, which I appreciate very much.
- Cut Above Landscape LLCPaul offered a better solution than a few other contractors. He was efficient and professional, cleaned up, even moved the dirt taken from the hole to a place in our yard where we can use it. His price was very reasonable. And our large puddle is gone!
- Irrigation TechThey did a good job. In an out quickly. The tech knew everything about my system and gave me tips and advice. He was a really nice guy. I had just moved into the house so all of the information he provided was very usefull.
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONBobby has always been very focused on meeting our needs. He is very responsive by phone and text messaging. He answers texts and returns calls promptly. He is flexible in meeting our schedule and needs and is always very helpful. He and his crew always do a great job with minimal damage to the lawn They clean up thoroughly when finished. Bobby also prices his work very fairly and completes jobs as scheduled
- ADVANTAGE IRRIGATIONBobby and his team are very easy to work with. They respond promptly to every request. It is very easy to schedule the work. They always arrive right on time and complete the work in an efficient manner. I have been especially pleased with the effort they put in each spring to adjust all of the sprinkler heads to ensure the correct coverage of all parts of the lawn
- Irrigation TechTom arrived on time to review what our needs were, walked our very muddy yard to insure he had the right measurements and layout and provided us with an on the spot quote for installation. I called twice with questions - both time very responsive. Additionally, Nancy in the office coordinated our contract finalization easily and again answered our questions. She was very helpful. We look forward to the installation - friends of ours spoke highly of Irrigation Tech and the install team (led by Gary) - we look forward to working with him next)
- SPRINKLER CONNECTION INCWe really like the new employee because she is a joy to have around and shows up on time and is very customer oriented. The last one did not show up one winter so we had a mess in the Spring.
- Irrigation TechThe yard is a challenge. Not a typical suburban lot. From the initial visit and proposal through the installation and follow-up everyone was courteous, professional, and showed both knowledge of the field and understanding of what we wanted to accomplish. Ongoing service since has been responsive and just as professional. I am extremely pleased with the system and with the experience overall
- Affordable Sprinkler Care By Jeff BenderPaul was very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend using them. Over the years I have had similar work done by other companies and the service was not even close to what I experienced on Friday. Thank you, thank you!
- Aqua Irrigation Inc.I didn't compare the price. I am not a good comparison shopper. I just went with the person that everybody in the neighborhood is using. They are definitely responsive. I would use them again if I needed to.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Canandaigua
- Business Description:We are a family owned company and have been installing and servicing quality irrigation systems in the greater Rochester area since 1999. Our passion for what we do drives us to be the best irrigation contractor you'll work with, and providing the best customer experience is what we strive for everyday. Give us a call today!Recent Review:David is definitely an expert and completely professional. Always on schedule and on time, which I appreciate very much.Nancy Z.
- Business Description:At KHAM Enterprises, it is our goal to become your long-term partner in property care and ongoing improvements to your property. It is ingrained in our business model that we view all of our clients as partners that both seek beneficial success in business through the improvement of what we own. We hope you never view us as simply contractors — we instead strive to be a dependable partner you can rely on when you need issues and necessities of your home or business improved and maintainedRecent Review:It went very well. They were professional, thorough and pleasant. They encounter a problem that is not there fault and they did it creatively.Matthew M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated, JMF Landscaping LLC is a full service landscape design and installation company with over 16 years of experience. We pride ourselves in our expert-level knowledge in plants, shrubs, and trees as well as our attention to detail when creating beautiful patios. ICPI and NCMA Certified. Fully InsuredRecent Review:I really appreciated Jason's cooperative spirit in working out an affordable and attractive firepit area. He worked closely with my wife on the design and the installation. His personally ethics are impeccable as are his work ethic. We were so pleased with the outcome of that project that we have hired him to do a subsequent large hardscape job. I saw the F complaint and have to say that I know a bit about that complaint and would urge people to ignore it. Jason and his staff are great to work withDavid R.
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional DBAs - Betlem, John Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Showed up on time, analyzed problem in a short time. Had parts needed at company. Returned 30 minutes later and replaced motor and did diagnostics on efficiency.Robert W.
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in ..Recent Review:It went horrible!! My sister called this “company” to get work done on a railing that was wobbling on a front porch for my 84 yr old mother.. Evan came over to “fix” the railing. What he did was put a block of wood under the bottom portion of the railing and screwed it in the concrete steps. It took him about an hr or so. He charged her $100. I came home from work and noticed the railing was still very wobbly. It was wobbling at the top part of the railing as it was previously. I’m shocked that Evan left it like that. So I fixed the top part of the railing by wedging wood in between the railing and house and screwed it in the house. The railing is very sturdy now. Mom went up and down the stairs really good. She’s very happy with it. All done right? Nope! A couple weeks later, this morning I get a notification on my phone from my camera that there is motion detected on the front porch. I look to see and it was Evan, looking at the bottom of the railing. I came downstairs to talk to him. He said he’s here to put a brace at the bottom of the railing. I said it’s sturdy now, I fixed it. He said I’ll just put a brace here at the bottom, it’ll take just 5 mins. I said there’s no need, it’s fixed and moms happy with it. He said I’m not gonna charge anything, I don’t know what your problem is? I’m like wow?! I said we don’t need anymore work done to it, it’s done. Then proceeded to argue with me. He said I don’t even know who the f.. you are? I got a call from Jolynn to come fix it. Which was not true. I said how are you going to talk to a customer like that? He said your not my customer Jolynn is. I said I live here, she does not!! I said you charged her $100 for this and it’s still wobbly. I could’ve done it better myself. He said then why didn’t you? He said why didn’t you call me not to come over? I said I didn’t know about you at all. You just showed up here this morning. He told me that he was going to call my sister and come back to do the job.!? I said no you’re not!! I live here, do not come back here again! He was arguing with me all the way to his car. He’s very rude, swearing at me, unprofessional, very confrontational, persistent etc. When I first told him I don’t need any work done & I was happy the way it was, he should have been professional and said ok, thankyou and left. I would never recommend him for anything. Very bad customer service. No clue how he has a businessJoan R.
- Business Description:OVER 50 YEARS of quality service to our clients. Satisfaction is our goal. Qualified Arborists on site. Senior Landscape Professionals and Certified Nursery Landscape Professionals available to answer your questionsRecent Review:Apparently, Ted Collins bought out our lawn maintenance guy's business. We asked our guy several times when he would come to clean leaves, and it was always "next week". After a few snows, we had just about given up that they would show. Then one day without notice, a crew from Ted Collins showed up unannounced. They had 8 guys and finished the job in 40 minutes. We then got a bill for over $500. Seems a bit excessive for 6 man-hours of blowing leavesKen H.
- Business Description:At Rochester Patio and Landscape, we are focused on providing home improvement and landscape services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to comeRecent Review:Owner responded and gave an acceptable quote. I advised him by phone that we wanted him to do the work. A date was given to do the work. I was told a contract would be emailed. Never received it a week later. Checked again and was told it would be sent out that day or the following day. Never received it. Contacted him again. Said he was bringing the contract the day work was to start. I cancelled the project with this company. I don’t want to look at a contract on the day work is to startRandy T.
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan.Recent Review:I contacted customer service to send a tech out to my property and treat for brown patch and no one came by. When I called to follow up the representative informed me that they had attempted to contact me and inquire about the problem but since I apparently did not answer, they never sent a tech out. Why would I need to explain the problem to a lawn care company who I am certain would know the details and treatment of brown patch. My lawn looks terrible as it has only gotten worse with the lack of response from TruGreen. I will not be using them next yearLisa L.
- Business Description:Broccolo is a woman owned, WBE, and family operated business. We have crews based in Henrietta and Fairport to serve our clients best, as well as a Garden center to provide quality plants and an educational shopping experienceRecent Review:Terrible! We wanted a comprehensive service. Spring cleanup, mulching beds, weeding, edging, lawn treatments, hedge trimming, fall cleanup. Everything except lawn mowing (which they don't do). The price was high, but I signed up so that everything would be taken care of. It seemed like every few weeks we would run into something that "wasn't in the contract, but they would be happy to do for an additional cost". Right now I'm looking out at my lawn full of leaves. Apparently, raking/blowing the leaves isn't included in the "fall cleanup". But they will be happy to do it for another $500 (on top of the $5,000 I'm already paying for "comprehensive service"). They never answer the phone, and don't return phone calls. One department doesn't speak to the other. So we got a call from the lawn treatment team telling us they can't treat the lawn until the leaves are removed, so we called to ask when the leaves will be removed from the lawn. They gave us a date, but no one showed up. We call several times over the course of several weeks, and finally get a team out, but they end up cleaning only the beds, not the lawn. When we ask why we were told they would be cleaning the lawn, we get the run around. The treatment team often showed up on rainy days, so I doubt the lawn got much fertilizer. We told them we wanted some new rhododendrons (happy to pay extra for this, of course), and they never asked me what type of rhododendrons to plant. Instead one day I just found we had new bushes, which weren't what I had in mind (they have small leaves instead of the large leaf ones, and I have no idea what color flowers. I guess I'll find out next spring). They left no instructions for care of the new bushes. My lawn has NEVER looked worse. They filled some low spots on the lawn with topsoil (again, an extra charge for that even though it was just a few spots), and we ended up with an infestation of nutsedge. We had never had nutsedge before, so I'm pretty sure it came in with their topsoil. They were happy to charge me extra to treat it for nutsedge (I ended up doing it myself). I have seldom had such a horrible experience with a service providerAnnie M.
- Business Description:Since 1983, Irrigation Tech has built its reputation on service, support, and quality lawn watering system installations at a fair price. We service our own underground lawn sprinkler system installations and preexisting irrigation systems installed by others. We have over 140 combined years of experience. Irrigation Tech has the trained irrigation staff, service vehicles, installation equipment and diagnostic service tools to meet the needs of our customers in Monroe and all surrounding coun..Recent Review:The tech was here less than 10 minutes and seemed in a rush to leave. More than once he stated, “I’m running behind”. He adjusted 2 heads. I asked him to evaluate a 3rd head where the grass was browning out, but he just said “set the timer to run longer”, without bothering to actually test the head. I will say that the tech knew what he was doing since the actual adjustment of the 2 heads took about 30 seconds each to perform exactly as I wanted them to. However, he never did perform a system check of all the heads, or the check valve, which he had plenty of time to do given the hour of time I was billed for. In the end I was billed for an hour, with less than 10 minutes work performed. The tech raced off like there was a house afire. If I were this business dealing with a new customer I think i’d say “forget this little amount of work, but consider us for your fall shutdown and spring startup. But, they chose instead to charge this outrageous amount for such a small time. As the tech rushed to get into his truck to leave I asked him for a bill. He replied “the office will send you an invoice”, as he quickly shut the truck door and raced off. This will be the first and last time they service this system, and there won’t be any positive recommendations to my many neighbors who also have irrigation systems. I DONT recommend this companyRogrr V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Clifton Springs
- Honeoye Falls
- Penn Yan
lawn irrigation services in Canandaigua
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dusart Design Group LLC5860 Ike Dixon Road
Camillus, New York
- Dusart Design Group LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Highpoint Lawn Services-Rochester140 Elmgrove Pk
Rochester, New York
- Highpoint Lawn Services-Rochester
- KHAM Enterprises,5567 E River Rd
West Henrietta, New York
- KHAM Enterprises,
- Ogata Solutions5 Yardley Grn 5 Yardley Green
Ithaca, New York
- Ogata Solutions
- Renaissance Man Home Services102 stenson street
Rochester, New York
- Renaissance Man Home Services
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP2565 Buffalo Rd.
Rochester, New York
- WESTSIDE PROFESSIONAL LNDSCP