A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Stanley, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Stanley
- B & R Industries IncIt went well. The fellow was punctual, knowledgeable and did the work expeditiously. He listened carefully to my concerns. In particular, I wanted to make sure the raised beds for roses and vegetables were covered.
- ALLEN BROTHERS COThey also maintain the lawn at my lake home, and have installed a new parking pad and gutter screens for me. The owner, Philip Allen, is personable, easy to reach, honest and caring. He checks on my house regularly and calls if he finds a problem. I'm extremely pleased with the service I get from ABC, and highly recommend them
- AQUA SYSTEMS OF WNYOverall experience was excellent. Price was great. Best price in western NY. Quality of install and materials were great.
- Matt's Landscaping & StoneThe entire back and side of my yard was covered in weeds. They killed everything, installed a sprinkler system, planted new grass, installed stone, and installed a new fence. It looks beautiful! I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone else doing a larger project.
- Irrigation TechWe have a cottage on Keuka Lake which was requiring a significant amount time for watering. There were also times when we could not be there every week. We had made significant investments in landscaping to preserve banks leading to the beach which also required water for survival. This led us to web searches for contractors that might be able to install a system for us. We ended up relying on Angie?s List as the principal source for recommendations. Irrigation Tech receives straight A?s in all categories on Angie?s List. We also wanted a system that could be controlled and monitored remotely in times we were not there ? either by us or one of our children. The system recommended by Irrigation Tech had this capability. We met several times with Tim Black, the owner of the company. Sometimes we met at the cottage and other times at our home in Rochester. Tim was always very accommodating and anxious to meet all of our needs. He was always prompt in responding to my questions and concerns via email. Our system was rather complex. There were 12 sprinklers, 15 flower boxes/pots, six soakers, and 12 hand hoses used for spraying/cleaning, etc. The property is divided by a public road. The system on the beach side of the road draws water directly from a pump house located on the beach. The cottage side of the road uses a tap on the cottage. This required two master control valves to operate together from a single controller which was also provided. A further complication was that some of the tubing had to be routed through existing PVC that ran under patio stones. Tim brought a crew of 4 with him to do the installation. They were all knowledgeable, polite, and efficient in getting the job done. It took about a week to complete the install. Another full day of training was provided. We concur with the evaluations provided by Angie?s list for Irrigation Tech
- WILSON IRRIGATIONErlck called ahead, and came right on schedule. I called and made an appointment about 4 days ago. Erick clearly explained the controller, and went over the entire system with me. He patiently answered all my questions (a lot). He moved the sprayers, refilled the dirt and rechecked the system. I was very pleased with the Wilson Irrigation company, from the person who answered the call when I made the appointment to Erick who came to our home
- Matt's Landscaping & StoneMatt did a great job here, i find that worth mentioning. Its the aftermath that did not go well with us and hence we do not intend using the company again. There was a section that was not getting watered and I had a hard time from the Manager to send over a person to fix it. Then there was a spray head that went bad and since the system was under warranty, I called and called and emailed to no avail. After 6 weeks i did get somebody visit my house and work on replacing the head. because of this delay, a big patch of grass went dead and was full of weeds and looked bare. The person who came to fix the problem is knowledgeable and trained me on a lot of things. The responsiveness and the availability scores bad for this company more than anything else
- Foxy Home Enhancements LLCI went with Foxy HE because the estimate was slightly lower, and Bill came recommended by a colleague of mine. I have a feeling, though, that in the end it will end up costing me more. I needed the gutters and drainage, as I was getting some water in the basement, especially on heavy rain days. They completed all work, and did it in a timely manner, but the outcome wasn't exactly what I was looking for. The gutters are okay, but I wasn't crazy about the way they were done. On the one side of the house, they had to be split because of the chimney, and I was okay with that. But they also split the other side diverting water to the back of the house as well as the front. I was concerned because the downspout emptied close to the house, and that end of the basement doesn't have any drainage in the floor, as the front does. They eventually put a downspout in that extended out into the yard, with a hinge on it, so I can raise it to mow the lawn, etc. Not ideal, but it works. The real issue I have with them is the lawn drainage. First off, I assumed that they would fully bury the pipe, but the top of it sticks out of the ground. I've reseeded the grass there, so it's not so noticable, but I still have to be a little careful mowing. The next issue occurred when it was raining. I went out after the storm and reached in the end of the pipe, the end that's supposed to eject the water, but it was bone dry. And there was more water (in my opinion) in the basement than usual. I'm convinced that they didn't slope that end of the pipe enough, and instead created a sort of flattened "U", so the water just collects in the center and eventually drains right back into the ground (and into my basement). As if that wasn't bad enough, I've been told by one of the city code guys that I could be ticketed for the way it's set up, because it ejects the water (or is supposed to) to the front of the yard, but right onto the sidewalk. I've also been told that if the water creates an icy walkway, I might get sued if someone happens to fall there. My distinct memory is of standing right there with Bill and having a conversation in which he told me they would make sure it conformed to all codes, etc. My thought was that it would end underground in a gravel bed or something. I called Bill and asked him to come out and look at it, and perhaps check the slope, or see if we can determine if it WILL be okay, code wise. He told me it would have to be sometime next week. That was almost three (four?) weeks ago, with no contact. To me, that's completely unprofessional. If you feel like you've done the job you were hired for and that it's the way it's supposed to be, then be professional enough to say so, and we'll have it out. But just to avoid the issue? Not cool. Now I've either got to hire somebody else to fix it, or try to rip it out myself, so as not to run afoul of the law. Needless to say, I won't be recommending them, nor will I be hiring them again, which is a shame, because I still have work that needs to be done on the house. Had they stood behind their work, they would have had more business
Irrigation Systems Installers in Stanley
- Business Description:At KHAM Enterprises, it is our goal to become your long-term partner in property care and ongoing improvements to your property. It is ingrained in our business model that we view all of our clients as partners that both seek beneficial success in business through the improvement of what we own. We hope you never view us as simply contractors — we instead strive to be a dependable partner you can rely on when you need issues and necessities of your home or business improved and maintainedRecent Review:It went very well. They were professional, thorough and pleasant. They encounter a problem that is not there fault and they did it creatively.Matthew M.
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in ..Recent Review:It went horrible!! My sister called this “company” to get work done on a railing that was wobbling on a front porch for my 84 yr old mother.. Evan came over to “fix” the railing. What he did was put a block of wood under the bottom portion of the railing and screwed it in the concrete steps. It took him about an hr or so. He charged her $100. I came home from work and noticed the railing was still very wobbly. It was wobbling at the top part of the railing as it was previously. I’m shocked that Evan left it like that. So I fixed the top part of the railing by wedging wood in between the railing and house and screwed it in the house. The railing is very sturdy now. Mom went up and down the stairs really good. She’s very happy with it. All done right? Nope! A couple weeks later, this morning I get a notification on my phone from my camera that there is motion detected on the front porch. I look to see and it was Evan, looking at the bottom of the railing. I came downstairs to talk to him. He said he’s here to put a brace at the bottom of the railing. I said it’s sturdy now, I fixed it. He said I’ll just put a brace here at the bottom, it’ll take just 5 mins. I said there’s no need, it’s fixed and moms happy with it. He said I’m not gonna charge anything, I don’t know what your problem is? I’m like wow?! I said we don’t need anymore work done to it, it’s done. Then proceeded to argue with me. He said I don’t even know who the f.. you are? I got a call from Jolynn to come fix it. Which was not true. I said how are you going to talk to a customer like that? He said your not my customer Jolynn is. I said I live here, she does not!! I said you charged her $100 for this and it’s still wobbly. I could’ve done it better myself. He said then why didn’t you? He said why didn’t you call me not to come over? I said I didn’t know about you at all. You just showed up here this morning. He told me that he was going to call my sister and come back to do the job.!? I said no you’re not!! I live here, do not come back here again! He was arguing with me all the way to his car. He’s very rude, swearing at me, unprofessional, very confrontational, persistent etc. When I first told him I don’t need any work done & I was happy the way it was, he should have been professional and said ok, thankyou and left. I would never recommend him for anything. Very bad customer service. No clue how he has a businessJoan R.
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan.Recent Review:I contacted customer service to send a tech out to my property and treat for brown patch and no one came by. When I called to follow up the representative informed me that they had attempted to contact me and inquire about the problem but since I apparently did not answer, they never sent a tech out. Why would I need to explain the problem to a lawn care company who I am certain would know the details and treatment of brown patch. My lawn looks terrible as it has only gotten worse with the lack of response from TruGreen. I will not be using them next yearLisa L.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:CountryMax is a family owned and operated retailer based out of the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York. We opened our first store in April of 1984 in Farmington, New York. Now in our 25th year, CountryMax operates 15 retail locations throughout upstate New York. CountryMax’s mission is to deliver rural lifestyle customers high quality and competitively priced products, as well as superior customer service and support. Because of our strong distributor relationships, CountryMax is able..
- Business Description:General Contracting and Stone Masonry. 30+ years of experience. OSHA & RRP/Lead Certified. Dependable, quality workmanship, cost effective and insured services. Portfolio & References available.
- Business Description:We are a group of experienced professionals dedicated to helping you transform your yard into a part of your home; we use the latest tools, products, and practices to deliver a service we take pride in. We have been in business since 2000, but our family has been landscaping for generations. Our employees are personally and professionally trained in house and by the manufacturers of the hardscape and irrigation products we use; Unilock, Belgard, Techo-Bloc, Rainbird, Hunter, Toro, and ..
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business , That have the right skilled professionals to get all you your contractor needs accomplished !! We have teams in multiple areas and we do use some subcontractors .. We do offer some payment options , we to offer promotions and discounts !
- Business Description:Welcome to North American Light, Power, & Electric Corporation's Angie's List page. North American, or Nalpec, is a full spectrum service provider capable of serving you engineered solutions and precision results
- Business Description:Additional address - 5544 State Rte 15A, Springwater, NY 14560.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Clifton Springs
- Penn Yan
- Seneca Falls
lawn irrigation services in Stanley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- KHAM Enterprises,5567 E River Rd
West Henrietta, New York
- KHAM Enterprises,
- Maple Ridge Landscaping9711 Ridge Rd
Corfu, New York
- Maple Ridge Landscaping
- Ogata Solutions5 Yardley Grn 5 Yardley Green
Ithaca, New York
- Ogata Solutions
- Quality Lawn & Landscape IncP.O. Box 728
Honeoye, New York
- Quality Lawn & Landscape Inc
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 503040 Ridgeland Rd
Rochester, New York
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5030