Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Beacon, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Beacon
- M. Gillespie & AssociatesDO NOT HIRE! Mike assessed my property in February of 2021 and I have yet to receive a report for my permit despite multiple requests. I even contacted Home Advisor to reach out to Mike and was ignored. I now have to hire another engineer and already paid Mike half of his retainer. I highly recommend finding another engineer for your project and saving yourself a great deal of time and frustration
- B-Dry Systems of Southern New York, Inc.The house was completely dry of any water for the years that I owned it. We were able to build a nice bedroom downstairs.
Structural Engineers in Beacon
- Business Description:M. Gillespie & Associates, Consulting Engineering, PLLC is a consulting architectural engineering firm specializing in both residential and commercial building design. This includes layout, structural and design services. We are licensed professionals who can take a project from inception to conclusionRecent Review:DO NOT HIRE! Mike assessed my property in February of 2021 and I have yet to receive a report for my permit despite multiple requests. I even contacted Home Advisor to reach out to Mike and was ignored. I now have to hire another engineer and already paid Mike half of his retainer. I highly recommend finding another engineer for your project and saving yourself a great deal of time and frustrationJeffery P.
- Business Description:LAD Construction is a small general contracting firm that works most trades in house but will use area specific subs as required by various townships and cities. We work projects form 100's up to 750K and we only take check or cash payments and offer no credit card payments. Occasionally we do offer promotions so keep us in your in box :Recent Review:They are a bunch of scammers who have no qualifications, the father-son team is such a scam, they claim to be a Christian family business, and they did garbage work and in the end, they abandoned the construction site without finishing the work. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!! The town of Rochester also used them and they also did a very bad job please reach out to them before you do any business with this company. The son Louis jr also told me himself that he was hiding from a couple who he owed 50K for the same reason BAD WORK!! That's when things quickly got sour and shortly after questioning him about the quality of his tile work he stated "it's B quality work at best" and "who is going to see your bathroom anyway" RUN!!! they do not know what they are doing. work so bad it will not pass inspection. The work is so bad it's already falling apart and we have spent a lot of money replacing work they did incorrectly. siding coming off, uneven roof and falling apart, walls gaps were so bad I could go on and on Tile not even. construction nightmarSilvia G.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a small consulting firm that provides both Architecture and Engineering services. Our professional services agreements can be prepared on an hourly rate or fixed-fee basis, depending on the scope and complexity of your ProjectRecent Review:I have been using Mr. Timothy Lynch's services with Red Hook Engineering for around a year now, and I am actually going out of my way to find his Business, and Rate his services with 5 Stars's All the Way, in Every Way.. Mr. Lynch has been Very Proffessional, and Dependable for any Questions, or services needed to help fulfill All of the aspects you could Ever Hope for when hiring an Engineer. I recommend his services to Anyone, and I would even refer my Grandmother to him, if she was still with us. I have noticed with Many Situations that when you Find the good ones, appreciate them, because Not all businesses these days have the Honer I believe Tim Lynch to have, he is a Gem... <br /> <br /Stella M.
- Business Description:By The Book Construction provides professional general contracting and project management services. For over 40 years our family has delivered incredible projects on time and within budget.
- Business Description:UPSCALE REMODELING COMPANY. WE ARE AWARD WINNING, FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED (3rd GENERATION), ECO-FRIENDLY & DO NOT USE SUBCONTRACTORS. WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY LAWSUITS, BANKRUPTCIES, CREDIT PROBLEMS, OR EVEN COMPLAINTS WITH CONSUMER AFFAIRS OR THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. Our focus is your satisfaction and the highest quality job, which is why we focus on one customer at a time, and Kevin Klepper is on the project everyday. We proudly serve customers from the Hamptons to the Catskills, all five ..Recent Review:Kevin Klepper showed up on time for the initial interview, along with a "cousin who's also part of the family business" (and who turned out not to be related to Kevin at all), and was in touch occasionally between that appointment and our closing on the house. None of his references ever answered the phone or returned my calls, but his "cousin's" references were good, so I continued with them. Stupidly gave Kevin $7000 to special order fixtures for a handicapped accessible bathroom. On the day work was to begin, Kevin did not show, and did not respond to repeated messages. When he finally called, he claimed he was sick, said he wouldn't be able to do the job (but that his "cousin" could handle it), admitted that he never ordered any fixtures, and arranged for his "cousin" to meet him in NYC to pick up the $7000. <br /> He didn't show up for that meeting, and neither I nor his "cousin" (who did the sizable remodeling/addition job for me) ever heard from him again. He slithered away with $7000 of my elderly mother's money (bathroom was for her use). I did everything from contacting an attorney to filing a report with the NYS Attorney General's Office. No one was interested in pursuing this theft legally. So he got away with it. I have joined Angie's List primarily so that I could warn others about this amoral weaselEllen L.
- Business Description:You will need a structural engineer when you are: 1. Building an extension 2. Modifying doors and windows 3. Fitting solar panels 4. Loft conversions 5. Removing or modifying walls 6. Re-supporting and strengthening floors 7. Notified that you have structural damage. We are a small team of 3 professionals who listen to your concerns and evaluates the best solution. We have been structural engineers for over 35 years and can provide individualized assistance with your problem
- Business Description:Structural Workshop provides a unique blend of talents that put us at the forefront of Structural and Foundation Inspections and Structural and Foundation Repair for single and multi family residences. With licenses and extensive experience in both Residential Home Inspection and Design, Analysis, and Repair of Residential Structures we bring a unique set of qualifications to each inspection. If your Home Inspector calls for a Structural Engineer, don't compromise when it comes to making such..Recent Review:While purchasing a house, our home inspector identified a possible structural issue (bowed foundation wall) and recommended that we contact a licensed structural engineer. He specifically mentioned Structural Workshop. We took his recommendation and contacted Joe DiPompeo. Joe came out within a day or two, inspected the wall, explained his findings, and send us the written report within another day or two so we could present it to the sellers of the house we were trying to buy. Joe was extremely professional, showed up when he said he would, understood the time sensitive nature of our request, worked quickly, explained things as he went along, and took the time to discuss it in greater detail on the phone even after we had paid him and received his letter. We would definitely use his firm again. <br /Michael L.
- Business Description:Welcome to DCG New York Inc. We are a Construction & Consulting firm located in Manhattan, New York. We specialize in custom construction projects, focusing on developments and new construction. DCG and our operating business units combine industry expertise and the highest professional standard working with generations of talent & experience to design & build a better tomorrow. DCG is dedicated to its core values and concepts of integrity, quality and professionalism. Our projects vary in si..
- Business Description:Forward thinking contractors and homeowners realize that Techno Metal Post foundations are the reliable and environmentally responsible alternative to concrete. Not only are they retractable (if the land use changes), they are also recyclable. Galvanized steel posts are engineered to bear the determined load and guaranteed not to fail. The patented plastic sleeve insures against frost heave and the hydraulic installation is minimally disruptive to the landscape
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Installing steel beams in or around your home costs $3,000 on average but can come with all kinds of hidden fees. To avoid any surprises, you’ll want to prepare for all scenarios. This steel beam cost guide will help you budget for your project.
If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Find structural engineers in
- Castle Point
- Cold Spring
- Cornwall On Hudson
- Vails Gate
- New Windsor
- Wappingers Falls
- New Hamburg
- West Point
- Highland Falls
- Putnam Valley
- Salisbury Mills
- Hopewell Junction
- Rock Tavern
- Fort Montgomery
- Lake Peekskill
structural engineers in Beacon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Architecture & Engineering Consulting LLC7468 S Broadway
Red Hook, New York
- Architecture & Engineering Consulting LLC
- GARDINER ENGINEERING, PC61 FERRIS LANE
NEW PALTZ, New York
- GARDINER ENGINEERING, PC
- John J Contracting1 Mahar Dr
Poughkeepsie, New York
- John J Contracting
- Kevin A Klepper A-1 Home Improver Construction Co227 E 50th St Ste 13
New York, New York
- Kevin A Klepper A-1 Home Improver Construction Co
- LAD CONSTRUCTION297 Old Kings Hwy
Stone Ridge, New York
- LAD CONSTRUCTION
- M. Gillespie & Associates847 Route 376
Wappingers Falls, New York
- M. Gillespie & Associates
- STRUCTURAL WORKSHOP LLC115 US Highway 46 Suite C23
Mountain Lakes, New Jersey
- STRUCTURAL WORKSHOP LLC
- Techno Metal Post Hudson Valley Inc.42 Kelder Hwy
Olivebridge, New York
- Techno Metal Post Hudson Valley Inc.