When you need help moving furniture or with other in-home heavy lifting, your best bet will be to turn to a moving company for moving labor or furniture moving services. These pros can safely and efficiently transport your bulky items.
Get matched with top moving companies in Beacon, NY
There are 25 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Beacon
- Roadway MovingRoadway Moving did an AMAZING job with my move. I was a little nervous about moving during a pandemic, but their team took all the covid precautions and were quick, professional, and took care of all my fragile boxes and furniture. They even packed a few items that I hadn't packed myself with no problem! From the quote over the phone, to the actual move, I was thoroughly impressed by Roadway! I will 100% use them again for my next move! -Rachael
- Rob The MoverTime is money so if you are on the move check out Rob The Mover. Their prices are competitive, service is prompt and every one I met knew their job. They finished the move within the estimated time. They wrapped items and boxed everything to get me to my new home. Within given time, the move was complete, and my new apartment was organized
- Gotham Moving SystemsEvery bit of my relocation was trouble-free from start to finish. They showed that they were true professionals dedicated towards total customer satisfaction as they continue building customer loyalty. Their diligence, as well as attitude towards work, was awesome and helped in accomplishing the task on time. They are very recommendable
- Jayceon Enterprise, LLCThey showed up on time, were polite, respectful, and worked very hard. They took care of the task and did a really nice job cleaning up. I would definitely hire them again.
- TikTok MovingI have moved a lot and seen moving companies bring small truck. But TikTok Moving brought a very big truck. It felt good seeing that my things will go in something nice. The moving team did a pretty good job too. The packing and loading was done properly. Nothing was damaged or dented. The price remained the same as their first original quote. This also was a good feeling that I wasn’t scammed with something. I highly think this moving company is efficient and professional and everyone should hire them at least once
- Marrins Moving Systems LTDThe movers hit all the points that were important to me and my family during the move. They were prompt. Showed up clean and uniformed. Had a great looking truck. They were thorough when doing the inventory and they wrapped all the stuff carefully. The quote was spot on and there were no headaches or surprises. I was pleased with the entire process and recommend them to anyone needing a moving company
- Gotham Moving SystemsI was very pleased. The sales rep was always responsive to my quest attentive to my needs the movers picked up as scheduled and contacted me during the day to check it again and confirmed that the furniture was very well packed and protected. Nothing was broken or even scratched. The price was reasonable compared to others. To transport a large number of important or fragile items I think you will not find a better company. I would highly recommend Gotham Moving Systems for moving needs
- Allways Moving & Storage Co - Agent for ArpinAllways Moving did a superb job on a difficult assignment. Without details, the move was in middle of domestic dispute with drama and acting out. The packers/movers did their jobs efficiently and without getting thrown by the turmoil. I want to thank Paul Benkert, the owner, as receptive to multiple phone calls and meeting several challenges. The job got done as required. The original estimate was shy of the mark. However, I am very happy with the end result
- TikTok MovingMy friend actually recommend TikTok Moving to me and they turned out to be even better than he said. They are very affordable as far movers go, they are really nice, really easy to work with and very professional. Plus, they make sure to listen to all your moving needs, take your wishes into consideration and ensure all of your things are properly packed and stored for their journey to your new home. I’m really impressed overall and will definitely be recommending them to my friends/family as well
- Hello Movers, LLCThe best moving experience we have ever had. Punctual. Friendly. Professional. Very thorough. Very impressed. 100% recommended! Will use them again!
Movers in Beacon
- Business Description:My business stands for pride and guaranteed service, honesty, and integrity instilled from my dad. Our mission is to give each and every customer an honest quote at the best possible price. It doesn't matter if it's just one piece or a full estate move. We value the trust our customers have instilled in each of us to do a great job with no problems, and to deliver and arrive on time as scheduled. I know and feel the rapport of my customers, listen, and take action to their needs. Additional p..Recent Review:they did great- recommend their servicesSara K.
- Business Description:At Day & Night Transportation Services LLC our mission statement is to Provide great customer service to our customer. At Day&Night Transportation we offer Moving services, Transportation services and Junk removal services. Day&Night Moving services conduct instate and outstate moving. Our Transportation services also conduct instate and outstatRecent Review:It was good, they were super friendly and very early and I'm happy about. They are also flexible.Rachael B.
- Business Description:We make it simple, whether you are moving across town or across the country. Triangle Movers is a family-owned residential and apartment moving company serving the Newburgh area. If you are planning a local move in Newburgh, Middletown or anywhere in the Hudson Valley, call one of the leading names in New York for moving and storage: Triangle Movers. With more than 35 years of experience in the moving and storage industry, Triangle Movers has the expertise to deliver a smooth, efficient local..
- Business Description:We are a profit sharing, socially and environmentally responsible moving and hauling company, serving the Hudson Valley, NY. Reasons to hire us: - We are a profit sharing company with vested members only - Over 200 5-star and A-rated reviews - A+ rated BBB - Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 6 years in a row - Thousands of moves and not a single insurance claim - We guarantee you will like our movers and be pleased with their service - We make moving funRecent Review:Responsiveness is great. Very professional and courteous. The movers were personable, professional, courteous, and swift. It was a difficult move going into a smaller apartment. Since there was no space to put boxes in the bathroom and kitchen. I labeled and verbally told them to put those boxes in the eating area as I don't have a dining set. Somehow some of my boxes for the living room ended up in the bedroom and vice verse. Some of the Kitchen and bathroom boxes ended up in the living room . Some of Living room boxes ended up in the bedroom and vice versa. I found the bowls from my grandmother's dining set, however I can find the remaining pieces even though they were packed together. Would I hire them again didn't give me an option for maybe, I just chose yes for now. I haven't had the chance to finish unpacking and I'm hoping by the time I finish unpacking I can give them a higher ratingCarol D.
- Business Description:Patriot Relocation Corp is the #1 New Jersey moving company. Local, long distance & international moving & storage services with great rates.
- Business Description:BQ Transport is a fully insured, licensed and bonded transportation company. We are family owned and have over 25 years of experience in the field. We make it our mission to make sure each customer has a pleasant and easy moving experience. Moving is stressful enough we want to help make it enjoyableRecent Review:This is a terrible moving company that will take advantage of you at every turn. After spending considerable time vetting the recommended list of movers on this website, we chose BQ Transport even though they were NOT the lowest priced but because we were promised a binding estimate and top quality moving services. Not only did they completely fail on providing the basic moving services in the contract let alone anything remotely approaching “top quality” (more on that in a moment), they charged me several thousand dollars above the binding estimate, citing additional packing materials needed although to date they have not been able to provide a single shred of documentation to back up these supposed excess materials requirements. Despite repeated attempts to get in contact with Anthony Cross or anyone from BQ Transport, once they have your money you are left only with recourse through Angie’s List and/or attorneys, both of which I am currently pursuing. As it relates to the services provided themselves, here is a summary of some but not all of the problems: -Movers took from 10AM to 2AM to complete the move out process. Crew was completely ill equipped to handle the job, including me having to provide furniture assembly instructions and having to go to Home Depot for tools. -Movers were often idling around, smoking or talking on cell phone. The foreman worked very hard. The others were slow or incompetent. It took one of the movers the entirely of the day to pack the kitchen (16 cabinets and 16 drawers). -On the move in day a couple months later, I was promised a crew of 5 men given the multiple heavy items BQ Transport had moved for us into storage, i.e. they were completely aware of the manpower/strength requirements. Unfortunately for us, they only sent 3 men for the job, and as a result were not able to move our dining room table into place and left it in our garage. They also couldn’t move a couch into position either as one of the already short staffed crew left early with one of the trucks so they were down to 2 men. To repeat, the very same movers and same foreman who moved all the furniture out of one house claimed on the other side of the move that those same pieces of furniture were just too heavy for them to move and they just left it in our garage which is not where it was intended to be placed and I will have to hire additional movers to move those pieces. -They broke multiple items. I found one of the moving crew behind the house trying to glue an antique back together without telling me. (Photos exist) They also put a hole in the wall by slamming a door open after removing a door stop. I brought all of this to the attention of Anthony Cross at the end of the day and he hung up on me as they had the money in hand already. -Upon opening the poorly packed boxes they had handled, there were also broken items in there (dishes, plates, etc) as they were stacked on top of each other without cushioning (despite their claims of needing all these packing materials). No compensation has been provided for any broken items. They also just emptied knives and knife blocks loose into a box. -To this day, Anthony Cross has not been able to back up any of his claims of excessive volume or packing materials. In fact, the packing list that they provided did not match the list of boxes that came off the truck - I have a copy of everything that came off the truck and it does not nearly match the number of boxes they claim to have used. In summary, this company not only failed to deliver the services they agreed to in the contract, but charged us extra without any evidence or backup for it and we had no choice but to pay it on the spot to get our belongings. After that happened, Anthony Cross and BQ Transport disappeared and refuse to address any of these complaints. Do not use this company - complete bait and switch and they will take advantage of youVanessa R.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
Deals in Beacon for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Find moving companies in
- Castle Point
- Cold Spring
- Cornwall On Hudson
- Vails Gate
- New Windsor
- Wappingers Falls
- New Hamburg
- West Point
- Highland Falls
- Putnam Valley
- Salisbury Mills
- Hopewell Junction
- Rock Tavern
- Fort Montgomery
- Lake Peekskill
moving companies in Beacon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
Cold Spring, New York
- A Man With a Van & More Inc4 Augusta Pl
White Plains, New York
- A's Handywork6 Charles St
Middletown, New York
- ACI Transport Inc.320 W 9 Mile Rd
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- AGS DELIVERIES73 Crane Street
Kingston, New York
- Albany and Hudson Valley Estate Sales4049 Route 32
Saugerties, New York
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Allways Moving & Storage Co - Agent for Arpin85 Grand St
Kingston, New York
- Anna&bela Moving And Storage14 Sleepy Hollow Dr
- anything handyman co25 Evergreen Rd
Putnam Valley, New York
- APPLIANCE PRO240 LILY LAKE RD
Highland, New York
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A Man With a Van & More Inc
- D&G Professional Brokerage9788 Stover Way
- Dales United Shipping and Moving
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Day & Night Transportation Services, LLC2139 RT-17K unit 1
Montgomery, New York
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Drennan Movers3022 Veterans Rd W
Staten Island, New York
- D&G Professional Brokerage
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Kept33 West Hook Road
Hopewell Junction, New York
- Man with a Van8 Enterprise Rd
NEW PALTZ, New York
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Marvel Movers369 Rte 376
Hopewell Junction, New York
- McCollister's Transportation Group Inc7 Tucker Dr
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Man with a Van
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- New York Nomads Moving LLC165 Audubon Ave
New York, New York
- NJA Junk Removal & Clean Outs3139 route 9w suite 7
Saugerties, New York
- North East Movers1433 Bassett Ave
Bronx, New York
- November Trans 240 Moonachie Ave
Moonachie, New Jersey
- NY Budget Movers2321 Kennedy Blvd.
North Bergen, New Jersey
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Patriot Relocation Corp133 Avenue A
Bayonne, New Jersey
- Plycon Transportation Group
Kings Park, New York
- PODS Moving and Storage22 Riverview Dr
Marlboro, New York
- Precision Moving and Storage LLC 8 Mechanic St
Port Jervis, New York
- Premium Hot Tub Movers12 Klondike Ave
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Patriot Relocation Corp
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- T&T Maintenance & Property Management3508 Route 9G
Rhinebeck, New York
- the Move-In team llc364 East Main St
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TRIANGLE MOVERS240 Dupont Ave.
Newburgh, New York
- Tyler Adamson Handyman Service1 Kent Street
Beacon, New York
- T&T Maintenance & Property Management
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics
- VINCITORE'S - HUDSON VALLEY PIANO CENTER748 Main St
Poughkeepsie, New York
- VINCITORE'S - HUDSON VALLEY PIANO CENTER