A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Allegany, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Allegany
- Allset FenceWe hired Allset Fence in 2015 to install galvanized fence around our yard. They did a fabulous job at that time and the price was great. We contacted Allset Fence again in October 2021 to repair damage on the fence from a tree branch that fell. We also needed repair on two of the gates. Jason and his dad came the same day we called. The repair work was done well and priced very reasonably. I would recommended Jason & his dad without question. They do exceptional work and with integrity! It's done right the first time
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai
- Jan Fence IncJan Fence did a beautiful job. I needed a fenced backyard for my dog. The back 25 feet of the property was a mess - huge boulders on one corner, one side sloped down quite a bit and it was used as a dump for leaves - about 3 feet with dead trees and logs. I had one estimate from another company before Jan Fence - and the salesman looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to extend the fence all the way to back of the property. He pretty much whined about how difficult it would be to get around the boulders and trees. I called Jan Fence based on reviews on Angie's List and a recommendation from my realtor. Rob was the salesman that came out and he had no problem seeing how to navigate the boulders and run a reasonably straight line down the slope and through the trees - it was no big deal, just clean up the leaves so they could put in the pipes. I had a landscaper come in and they cleaned it, cut down some trees and removed all the deadfall. The price I got from Jan Fence was better than the other estimate and they could install several weeks earlier - how lucky can you get? The team that came out were professional and the team leader was an old pro and a pleasure to work with. His crew moved some big rocks around and addressed all the places that the dog might attempt to get his head under. The decorative gate at the front of the house came out beautiful. They showed up before 8AM and worked all day long on a very hot day - I think they took a 15 minute lunch break. They cleaned up perfectly, including hosing dirt from the driveway. So very happy I used Jan Fence. Because of them, I have a beautiful big area at the back of my yard that is slightly wooded and of course, my dog's favorite area to run around. I would have lost that nice space if I went with the other company who thought it would be a hassle to fence.
- Sadler Fence and Staining LLCFANTASTIC Stand Up Company!!! Great communication through out planning, showed up when they said they would, VERY professional, exceptional quality material, went above and beyond with instalation AND cleanup. Couldn't be happier with my new privacy fencing!!!
- Oneonta FenceThey were extremely professional and friendly and were responsive to our concerns and requests. The employees seemed to enjoy working with one another, always a good sign. There was a delay of more than a month between ordering the fence and the installation, which was the only downside. I understand that the delay was due to supplier backlogs
- Kabes FencingChip and Paul were awesome. They came on a Wednesday to set the posts and make a change in the layout that my husband requested. They returned the following Monday to attach the chain link. The weather was less than nice and they worked throught a rain storm (no thunder and lightening thank goodness). Even though it rained, they didn't rush or do a mediocre job. They cleaned up all of the dirt and rock that came from the holes that were dug to set the posts in concrete as well. That was so nice !!! Needless to say, it looks great !!!!! If I need any other fencing, I'm calling Kabes. They were the best price and the best crew
- Lowe's Home ImprovementMaterials were delivered on time and extra material was picked up promptly and refunded to my account. Couldn't ask for better delivery people. They placed materials just off the edge of the driveway as to not drive there lift into the lawn and create ruts. pick up of materials was scheduled to my time so the I was available to count returns with the driver. Receipts of returned material to my account came in the mail a few days later
- Huls General ContractingHe came almost immediately to our home, looked at our areas of concern, made suggestions for the repairs, and advised us to place a gutter along the roof above our kitchen window. He gave us the name of a local contractor for the gutter work and even contacted him for us and brought him up to show him the work we needed done. Trevor has a reputation of honesty and we trusted that if anything could be done to solve our problems, he would let us know either way. He would not charge us for his time and advice
- Maple City Contracting CoI had Mr.Becker do a remodel on most of the house. I came to angies list for a refer all , the reviews were good so gave him a call. Wasn't disappointed. I will still being receiving services from him again after christmas. Always gave me a better solution to save money and was friendly . Showed up at the time he would say everytime he came over and got all the jobs done before the date he set. thanks angies lis
- HIDDEN PET FENCE of NYWe were totally and completely pleased with the Dog Yard personnel. They were kind to the dog and us. They were friendly, professional and efficient. They answered all of our many questions and concerns and helped with training methods for dogs. - Other than just the fence-- like behavior in the car. Twice a day for two weeks,the dog's master had to walk the "perimeters". We have about two acres of containment area for our Basset Hound. The fence has been of great value to us as we are older and now we can let him out to roam at will. We still give him walks, but not every time he wants to go out. Our dog loves to spend a lot of time outside in the yard or on our decks - sunbathing or sleeping outside. He loves people and is not a good watchdog dog but her loves to be outside a lot. At first we were somewhat nervous about letting him go by himself, but we have learned that he will stay in his area - even when chasing squirrels and rabbits. Thanks to the Dog-yard fence. We would highly recommend Dog-Yard over that other company. I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with Dog-Yard
Fencing Contractors in Allegany
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.Recent Review:Very good!Randy S.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:General Contracting we specialize in All roofing services
- Business Description:General building renovations, remodeling and new construction. Have three employees & we do not use sub-contractors. All work is done by C & G Construction. We do not leave your job until work is fully completed and acceptable to you. All our workmanship is "fully "guaranteed". Once you use C & G you will always use C & G "guaranteed". We have been in business continuously for 39 years, and that is our best referenceRecent Review:Seemed professional and said he would call us the following Wed. but to call him if he had not called to remind. Called 5 times, left messages and never responded back. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!Linda C.
- Business Description:Tired of all those huge companies obercharging? We complete a vast area of jobs. Multi faceted work scope. We complete new builds to small repairs. Ground up and roof to foundation and mostly eveything in between. As a courtesy we offer 10% off for veterans and senior citizens. Chilling procedures are usually 50 to 60% of the jobs down upon quotes acceptance, depending on job nature. We offer a sliding scale for labor warranty
- Business Description:We replace and install windows and doors,kitchens and baths,flooring and tile,custom trim,repair and install drywall.interior painting.
- Business Description:We are your full service contractors. our attention to detail is second to none. We use our own manpower (they are more than employees) & the best local sub-contractors if needed.
- Business Description:we are fully insured and osha certifiedRecent Review:unknownJim R.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Allegany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gordon C Trip19019 Co Route 47
Carthage, New York
- Gordon C Trip
- Oneonta Fence2 Washburn St
Oneonta, New York
- Oneonta Fence
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- R & R Cleanout & Repair14 Pine street
Portville, New York
- R & R Cleanout & Repair
- TJR Handymen2956 2nd ave
Wellsville, New York
- TJR Handymen
- Valley Contracting & Renovations5482 Obes Glen Rd
Canisteo, New York
- Valley Contracting & Renovations
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- White-j contracting and services