Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Allegany, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Allegany
- Lewis Construction and RemodelingThe home went up well and Daniel was great to work with having no issues from start to finish. The home is wonderful and they were very accommodating to how we wanted things and always verified on final decisions he needed. The Lewis' are very trustworthy and honest; would highly recommend for your building needs
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks was terrific. I'm very happy with the job he and his men did. Great work. He's punctual, reliable, honest and very helpful. He finished the work on time! I will be using him again to renovate and redesign my kitchen. I highly recommend AMV Contracting.
- Bowen Ridge ConstructionJoe did a great job everything was on time under budget. Joe did excellent work and had great ideas on customizing are cabinets in are bathroom.
- Berthel Construction LLCVery friendly and thorough. Top quality work. Always listening to what our needs are. Would definitely recommend
- Cole Building SolutionsMr. Cole was a wonderful person to work with. He listened to our ideas and shared what he thought was best. He was here when he said he would be. His workers were polite and hard workers. Each night the work area was picked up. The quote he gave us was what our final price was. His workmanship was top notch! Thank you Cole Building Solutions!!
- Dan Bie Custom Contracting IncAny time you build a house, you deal with weather elements, timing elements, and unexpected turn of events, all of which provide levels of stress. No matter what, we had faith in Dan Bie and his crew, and they delivered! Dan is a consummate craftsman, and does not do any job half-way. He is upfront about the fact that the job will be done right! We appreciated the fact that Dan was always up front. He and his crew were there when we expected them to be there. He explained the steps of a modular build to us, and involved us in all the decision-making in a most timely manner. Besides, he's a great guy, and his workers are professionals with great talents. We were really hands-on - not in the building per se, but in being part of the construction "brain". We served as our own "general contractor" for the early part of the project (new well, excavation, foundation, septic system, etc.) but Dan gave us the names of contractors that he trusted, and that were also well-priced and professional. Everyone who has seen our house has not believed it is modular construction. The custom design work - both inside and outside - has made that special difference. And Dan Bie is the right guy for the job. Photo credit: Antony Gravet
- Dan Bie Custom Contracting Inc, From start to finish, Dan stayed on top of the job. Bill Lake Homes only sells to dealers and builders. He recommended Dan He is a very experienced builder , and remodeler. He does the work, with a crew. He does not farm it out. He was a big help : from choosing the model ,ordering it, making changes, picking colors , and materials. He came up with ideas, we did not think of.. Any questions, we had , were answered within 24 hours , usually the same day. He takes pride in his work , and doesn't leave the job until you are happy. His craftsmanship is excellent. If you are thinking of a modular, you can't go wrong with choosing: Bill Lake Homes, and using Dan Bie as the builde
- Everything OutdoorsIt went very well. The workers were friendly and the work was completed on time and our basement looks terrific. Their attention to detail was outstanding and we're very happy with the final product. The company was also very flexible and knowledgeable and suggested some changes to our original blueprints which helped settle some disagreements about the floor plan between my husband and I
- Severance ConstructionBob and his team were very professional!! They did exactly what we wanted and it came out perfect!! We couldn't be happier with the results
- Severance ConstructionIt's exactly what we wanted, plus they offered helpful suggestions that made it even better. The crew were polite and fun to watch. They worked really well together.Everything was cleaned up after they left, and all debris was removed. They really put the extra touches in to make sure we were happy with the final result
House Builders in Allegany
- Business Description:We are a family owner company. We work very hard to make our customers very happy. We take alot of pride in our work. We have very good labor rates. We are a small general contractor serving all of Western New York. We are a modular home dealer for Bill lake homes product line bringing beautiful homes to Western New York...Recent Review:It was very good. They were very positive. They were professional.Robert B.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Cole Building Solutions is a locally focused construction company serving Western New York and is owned and operated by Jesse Cole. Jesse is well known in the community for being trustworthy and his exceptional craftsmanship. He is highly experienced in all phases of construction from foundations to roofs and the final trim. He makes it a priority to manage and oversee every aspect of your projectRecent Review:Mr. Cole was a wonderful person to work with. He listened to our ideas and shared what he thought was best. He was here when he said he would be. His workers were polite and hard workers. Each night the work area was picked up. The quote he gave us was what our final price was. His workmanship was top notch! Thank you Cole Building Solutions!!Lisa D.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Proudly serving Chautauqua County since 1978
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- Great Valley
- Lewis Run
- Little Valley
- Port Allegany
- West Valley
home builders in Allegany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Economy Blueprints21 Hickory Hill Road
Newburgh, New York
- EDWARD HULME INC17 E BUFFALO ST
Warsaw, New York
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Economy Blueprints
- Fingerlakes construction10269 old route 31
Clyde, New York
- Fingerlakes construction
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS399 Knollwood Road Suite 114
White Plains, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- Mikalunas Builders, LLC7553 NY-12
Sherburne, New York
- Moravec Construction Service2632 N Triphammer Rd.
Ithaca, New York
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC19 Burd Ave
Canisteo, New York
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC
- R & W Painting And Remodeling9663 Rt, 53
Prattsburgh, New York
- RAC Engineering PC658 Oliver Street
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- RC Home ImprovementPO BOX 30
Irving, New York
- Redneck Construction105 Eiseman St
Kenmore, New York
- richard mix constuction6176 oatka rd po.box 306
Perry, New York
- Ricky Parker Construction LLC301 South Bay Rd
Clemons, New York
- Roche ConstructionP.O. Box 234
Bliss, New York
- R & W Painting And Remodeling
- S TABONE CONSTRUCTION CO3712 STRAIGHT RD
Fredonia, New York
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Schrader General Contracting Inc11 Hickory Ln
Saranac Lake, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Signet Construction Inc.705 N West St
- Simplex Industries1 Simplex Dr.
- SteelSTORED Shipping Containers55 Greens Farms Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Swann Construction
Angelica, New York
- S TABONE CONSTRUCTION CO
- Taylor Design + Build
- Three Brothers Roofing3689 Main St
Warrensburg, New York
- TJR Handymen2956 2nd ave
Wellsville, New York
- Town Line Woodwork49 Miner Street
Canton, New York
- Trim Solutions LLCPO Box 739
East Windsor, Connecticut
- Tweedie Construction90 crystal creek road
Walton, New York
- Taylor Design + Build
- Valley Contracting & Renovations5482 Obes Glen Rd
Canisteo, New York
- Valley Contracting & Renovations