A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Allegany, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Allegany
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks was terrific. I'm very happy with the job he and his men did. Great work. He's punctual, reliable, honest and very helpful. He finished the work on time! I will be using him again to renovate and redesign my kitchen. I highly recommend AMV Contracting.
- Alden PaintingJohn and his team completed the work in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Perfect job from top to bottom. John is a true gentlemen. True to his word, reliable and honest - with an excellent work ethic. In my opinion, hire him. You will be extremely pleased with his work product.
- Marshall Exteriors LLCI cannot say enough about our experience with Marshalls - it was truly exceptional. They replaced our deck and put in a door in place of windows. The workers are outstanding and extremely respectable - not to mention enjoyable and personable. The company did everything they initially said that they would do - and then some. Their communication was excellent and the overall experience was wonderful. When they say that they will treat your home as their own, they mean it. A truly superior experience
- Maple City Contracting CoWhen my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two
- Big Tim's Windows, Doors & Moregreat Tim was very profetional did a fantastic job, very curtous . I definately would recommand him.
- JGP Carpentry and ConstructionIt came out just as I wanted and it was done in less that a week. The work is very good and the workers were very respectful. I would definitely hire them again.
- Marshall Exteriors LLCMarshall Exteriors is a great company. We worked with Anthony Natale, the CEO and he handed all our projects which shows the dedication they have to their customers. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and am already thinking up new projects for them in the future.
- Mack Of All TradesI had a lot of various tasks addressed in my 1850's home in Victor. Indoor painting, deck staining, curtain rods hung, replacement of door hardware, refinishing an old closet, gutter work on small roof, replacement of dryer vent , odds and ends repair in the home. They replaced my water heater as well. I had several different handy men and all were very polite and responsive. They were good when I gave suggestions or asked for attention to detail. Very pleased overall. More work planned in the Spring
- JD Construction & RemodelingDerek and jeff had put some windows and a door in for me a bit ago. Really great work, and very reliable. They were very respectable and showed good craftsmanship. Would definitely hire again.
- Explicit ExteriorsAmazing work from Jason and his crew at Explicit Exterior. From the first contact, always quick to respond, fair pricing, and the work done precisely on time and budget. The job site was spotless when we walked back in. After years of searching for reliable contractors in our area, we are very happy to have found Jason; and will definitely work with him again
Door Installers in Allegany
- Business Description:Over 30 years of combined experience within the industry. We specialize in the highest quality products that provide ultimate energy efficiency, as well as enhancing the overall beauty and comfort of your home. We offer the homeowner very attractive manufacturer's discounts and promotions as wellRecent Review:We have used Nexgen on two occasions and each one went great. When installing our 8ft sliding door they were so busy that they hired (newer) subcontractors to install the door. The contractors were very friendly and nice. Nexgen went above and beyond to check in on the project and make sure everything was done right. When installing our large windows & exterior door they used their normal contractors to do the project. The workers were so nice and cleaned up the space afterwards. The owner communicated every step of the way and went beyond any other contractor we have worked with. I would recommend them to anyoneVal P.
- Business Description:For close to 30 years, Modern Window has been synonymous with premium, custom window solutions for Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania. When you add our ability to make yours a more eco-friendly home with the fact that we specialize in 100% American-made windows, it’s clear why this local, family-owned company has found success for so long. Call 716-873-8800 for your free, no-obligation appointment today!Recent Review:GREAT JOB; THEY DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS CONTRACTED. CLEANED UP, TOOK ALL THE RUBBISH AND LEFT THE PLACE IN A-ONE CONDITION, ALSO EXPLAINED WHAT WAS DONE, WHY, AND THE OPERATION OF THE INSTALLED ITEMS. EXTREMELY PLEASEDFRANCIS U.
- Business Description:We are a family owner company. We work very hard to make our customers very happy. We take alot of pride in our work. We have very good labor rates. We are a small general contractor serving all of Western New York. We are a modular home dealer for Bill lake homes product line bringing beautiful homes to Western New York...Recent Review:It was very good. They were very positive. They were professional.Robert B.
- Business Description:Miracle Method of Rochester. We have 9 full-time technicians. We have a process that is very unique from other refinishing companies. We even refinish tile floors in commercial settings! Hundreds of apartment complexes, schools, and hotels around the country have enjoyed the benefits of our amazing refinishing technology. If you have Ugly tile, tubs showers or countertops we have a inexpensive option for youRecent Review:DO NOT SIGN FOR THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOU COME SEE OUR HOUSE. The samples on display look great but don’t expect the same quality in your home. IT WILL NOT LAST LONG. Our work was done in September. At first I thought the kitchen counters looked great. I was thrilled, We were told what gentle cleaning products to use and, we were careful with that. However, in December, after rolling Christmascookies and setting baking pans on the island, I noticed a bit of difference in the shine of the counter in that area. A year later the counters look dull and worn -way older looking that the 1980’s counter top we replaced. We live in this house only 4 months of the year. My daughter is there on college breaks. Last summer she sent us a picture showing how the side of the counter was losing it’s finish. The bathroom was a disappointment from the beginning, except for the tiled tub walls which looked so much better than the fiberglass surround. We had picked a specked white with black & grey dots that looked like a stone finish. When it was done, it looked like 1960 and a kid did it. The tiny dots were streaks in many places. It looks really cheap. It had a mosquito sealed in it like Jurassic Park. When the Marc (?) came back to check the job he did have the mosquito sanded off but no replacement of sealer sanded off. The finish of the counter is terrible. If a bottle with sticker on bottom gets wet the print will stain the counter. So will makeup if you miss seeing it to wipe up right away. And you have to be sooo careful what you use to clean it up. Most things I was able to get up but one spot. yuk. The sink 3 years later is yellowing. Now to the new tub finish. I had them put on the rough stuff to help bottom not be slick. They never told me it would leave a bit off yellowsh tinge, but I can live with that. What upset me is Mark’s reaction when I pointed out the grey spots that made tub look dirty. He shrugged it off with the comment “That’s from putting on the non-slick (my word) coating.” AH NO!!! It’s underneath the coating. So now my tub looks dirty all the time. ONLY ONE YEAR LATER, we noticed a crack running from top to bottom of the tiles. We called and made an appointment to have them check it out. His comment was “well, it looks like someone took a box knife and ran it down the wall”. Like any of us would do something like that to what I thought was the best part of the job. He made an appointment for the repair and we made sure we were there for the 8am appt. NO SHOW. By noon we called and secretary acted surprised that we thought we had an appointment. At 5pm the repair guy showed up, said he had never seen something like that and would have to do some thinking about what to do. WE HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. This December I noted a crack around the faucet. We had to leave for FL So didn’t call them. When we returned, (tub had been dry 3 months), the crack had become something else completely. It was a plastic coating on the so called “tile”! No wonder the comment about being able to use box knife to cut the tile! It was a super cheap plastic coating. Now everything looks older than the 1980’s stuff we covered up and we will have to replace everything they did. Take a look at the attached pictures. I’m pretty accepting not a perfectionist btch, but this really was my worst decision to doLindsey F.
- Business Description:Additional address - 20 Petra Lane, Sec 6, Albany, NY 12205. Additional phones - (518) 456-9376.Recent Review:Job was done well. Happy with the work. BUT although I asked workers to wear masks while in my home, I had to mention it three times during their eight hours in my home. Because of Covid, that upset me enough to write this review and I will be sending a letter to the CEO to complainarlene p.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:12 Years experience take cash good check card I do subcontract off of other companiesRecent Review:Based on our budget we were only going to put siding on 3 sections of the house and leave 2 for the following year. Joe convinced me that it would be better to do it all at once. The siding I wanted was discontinued and he could supposedly get what was left for a discounted price. When he was finishing the work I noticed some extra boxes of siding. His crew finished up and left. He stayed to be paid. I asked if I could have the extra boxes of siding (I paid for them afterall). He said yes, but they were in the truck that the crew took. He would bring them back and drop them off. I texted him about every other week for 3 months asking when he was going to drop it off. He always had some excuse until he finally stopped responding. Only after the fact did it occur to me that I never actually found out how much the siding was and how many boxes he purchased on my dime - probably for his own project. I'm still making payments. We were capable of doing it ourselves, but didn't have time so we decided to pay to have it done and were taken advantage of. Very disappointing. If he ever brings me my leftover siding, then I will adjust my reviewPatricia R.
- Business Description:We are a contract service over 30 years experience specializing in remodel, window & door replacements, flooring, sheet rock and taping, customer work, painting, decks, and even something as simple as replacing your kitchen sink. Free estimates given and billing is determined on type and length of job. We offer houly, daily or by the job. We do offer special promotions every month when you call make sure you ask what the monthly special is
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Allegany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- CARL LAFFERTY WINDOWS7825 PINE ST
Franklinville, New York
- CFN Construction8853 Ball Hill Rd
Forestville, New York
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLAYSON CONSTRUCTION38 Clough Ave
Arcade, New York
- CLD Custom Carpentry169 stone mill rd
Hudson, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Dynamic Window System Inc.145 Valentine Lane Ste 1-C
Yonkers, New York
- Dynamic Window System Inc.
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc
- Fingerlakes construction10269 old route 31
Clyde, New York
- Fingerlakes construction
- ILLINGWORTH MILLWORK8 Wardwell St
Adams, New York
- ILLINGWORTH MILLWORK
- Jaer Baer Enterprises359 Michaels Rd
Mocksville, North Carolina
- Jim Illingworth Millwork, LLC10 Wardwell St.
Adams, New York
- Joe Chamberlain Construction9816 Church St
Farmersville Station, New York
- Joe's Overhead Doors744 hatch rd
Potsdam, New York
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- Jaer Baer Enterprises
- Land's Home Remedies LLC7415 Lovers Lane
Cattaraugus, New York
- Land's Home Remedies LLC
- S and S Roofing and Siding2735 County Rt. 12
Whitehall, New York
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Suburban Lock & Key3122 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, New York
- Swann Construction
Angelica, New York
- S and S Roofing and Siding
- United Construction323 e 14th st.
Elmira, New York
- United Construction
- Western New York Glass & Door519 W State
Olean, New York
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World of Jamestown LLC135 E Fairmount Ave Bldg # 2 Ste 1
Lakewood, New York
- Window World of Southern Tier2020 Lake Rd
Elmira, New York
- Western New York Glass & Door
- ZeroDraft2824 Lemoyne Avenue
Syracuse, New York