Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Get matched with top fence companies in Portville, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Portville
- Allset FenceWe hired Allset Fence in 2015 to install galvanized fence around our yard. They did a fabulous job at that time and the price was great. We contacted Allset Fence again in October 2021 to repair damage on the fence from a tree branch that fell. We also needed repair on two of the gates. Jason and his dad came the same day we called. The repair work was done well and priced very reasonably. I would recommended Jason & his dad without question. They do exceptional work and with integrity! It's done right the first time
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai
- Jan Fence IncJan Fence did a beautiful job. I needed a fenced backyard for my dog. The back 25 feet of the property was a mess - huge boulders on one corner, one side sloped down quite a bit and it was used as a dump for leaves - about 3 feet with dead trees and logs. I had one estimate from another company before Jan Fence - and the salesman looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to extend the fence all the way to back of the property. He pretty much whined about how difficult it would be to get around the boulders and trees. I called Jan Fence based on reviews on Angie's List and a recommendation from my realtor. Rob was the salesman that came out and he had no problem seeing how to navigate the boulders and run a reasonably straight line down the slope and through the trees - it was no big deal, just clean up the leaves so they could put in the pipes. I had a landscaper come in and they cleaned it, cut down some trees and removed all the deadfall. The price I got from Jan Fence was better than the other estimate and they could install several weeks earlier - how lucky can you get? The team that came out were professional and the team leader was an old pro and a pleasure to work with. His crew moved some big rocks around and addressed all the places that the dog might attempt to get his head under. The decorative gate at the front of the house came out beautiful. They showed up before 8AM and worked all day long on a very hot day - I think they took a 15 minute lunch break. They cleaned up perfectly, including hosing dirt from the driveway. So very happy I used Jan Fence. Because of them, I have a beautiful big area at the back of my yard that is slightly wooded and of course, my dog's favorite area to run around. I would have lost that nice space if I went with the other company who thought it would be a hassle to fence.
- Sadler Fence and Staining LLCFANTASTIC Stand Up Company!!! Great communication through out planning, showed up when they said they would, VERY professional, exceptional quality material, went above and beyond with instalation AND cleanup. Couldn't be happier with my new privacy fencing!!!
- HIDDEN PET FENCE of NYWe were totally and completely pleased with the Dog Yard personnel. They were kind to the dog and us. They were friendly, professional and efficient. They answered all of our many questions and concerns and helped with training methods for dogs. - Other than just the fence-- like behavior in the car. Twice a day for two weeks,the dog's master had to walk the "perimeters". We have about two acres of containment area for our Basset Hound. The fence has been of great value to us as we are older and now we can let him out to roam at will. We still give him walks, but not every time he wants to go out. Our dog loves to spend a lot of time outside in the yard or on our decks - sunbathing or sleeping outside. He loves people and is not a good watchdog dog but her loves to be outside a lot. At first we were somewhat nervous about letting him go by himself, but we have learned that he will stay in his area - even when chasing squirrels and rabbits. Thanks to the Dog-yard fence. We would highly recommend Dog-Yard over that other company. I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with Dog-Yard
- Maple City Contracting CoI had Mr.Becker do a remodel on most of the house. I came to angies list for a refer all , the reviews were good so gave him a call. Wasn't disappointed. I will still being receiving services from him again after christmas. Always gave me a better solution to save money and was friendly . Showed up at the time he would say everytime he came over and got all the jobs done before the date he set. thanks angies lis
- Oneonta FenceThey were extremely professional and friendly and were responsive to our concerns and requests. The employees seemed to enjoy working with one another, always a good sign. There was a delay of more than a month between ordering the fence and the installation, which was the only downside. I understand that the delay was due to supplier backlogs
- North Coast ConstructionThe work was completed in an outstanding manner, and the parts of the project that were being done to a fixed time schedule were all completed on time . (The house was being prepared for a wedding.) The quality of the finishes were outstanding - we couldn't have asked for more. The partner, Ed Povero, responsible for our project was unstinting in his time & oversight. In addition to the quality of their work, Ed & his crew added considerable value to the project by making very valuable suggestions for changes to the architects' plan for the renovations which the project architect agreed were improvements to their design
- Kabes FencingChip and Paul were awesome. They came on a Wednesday to set the posts and make a change in the layout that my husband requested. They returned the following Monday to attach the chain link. The weather was less than nice and they worked throught a rain storm (no thunder and lightening thank goodness). Even though it rained, they didn't rush or do a mediocre job. They cleaned up all of the dirt and rock that came from the holes that were dug to set the posts in concrete as well. That was so nice !!! Needless to say, it looks great !!!!! If I need any other fencing, I'm calling Kabes. They were the best price and the best crew
- North Coast ConstructionWe are completely satisfied with the quality of the finished work - even more we are delighted with the quality of the fit & finish of the work. The structural work was the responsibility of an architect who was also satisfied with the quality of the work. Renovation of one bathroom was done to a very exacting schedule - an upcoming wedding - and Povero met the deadline
Fencing Contractors in Portville
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.Recent Review:Very good!Randy S.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Mikalunas Builders LLC
- Business Description:Tired of all those huge companies obercharging? We complete a vast area of jobs. Multi faceted work scope. We complete new builds to small repairs. Ground up and roof to foundation and mostly eveything in between. As a courtesy we offer 10% off for veterans and senior citizens. Chilling procedures are usually 50 to 60% of the jobs down upon quotes acceptance, depending on job nature. We offer a sliding scale for labor warranty
- Business Description:Hardware World is an online hardware and sundry goods retailer. We ship to all 50 states and also some orders can be shipped internationally. We are A+ accredited by BBB and maintain excellent ratings from real customers on ResellerRatings.com. We also maintain 5 star ratings from real customers on Amazon.coRecent Review:Out of the 28, five were broken but they replaced them. Their customer service is pleasant and kind. They are flexible and give you options and very responsive. Even there prices are great.Soraya T.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Quality oriented business. Offering professional and reliable services.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business , That have the right skilled professionals to get all you your contractor needs accomplished !! We have teams in multiple areas and we do use some subcontractors .. We do offer some payment options , we to offer promotions and discounts !
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Materials were delivered on time and extra material was picked up promptly and refunded to my account. Couldn't ask for better delivery people. They placed materials just off the edge of the driveway as to not drive there lift into the lawn and create ruts. pick up of materials was scheduled to my time so the I was available to count returns with the driver. Receipts of returned material to my account came in the mail a few days later. <br /Earl M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Find fence companies in
- Port Allegany
- Great Valley
- Lewis Run
fence companies in Portville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gordon C Trip19019 Co Route 47
Carthage, New York
- Gordon C Trip
- Oneonta Fence2 Washburn St
Oneonta, New York
- Oneonta Fence
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- R & R Cleanout & Repair14 Pine street
Portville, New York
- R & R Cleanout & Repair
- TJR Handymen2956 2nd ave
Wellsville, New York
- TJR Handymen
- Valley Contracting & Renovations5482 Obes Glen Rd
Canisteo, New York
- Valley Contracting & Renovations
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- White-j contracting and services