Silverstate Painting

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2014

Silverstate Painting is an insured and bonded company, licensed in the state of Nevada, which provides commerical and residential painting services....

exterior paint match

+4 more images

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

interior painting (61)house painting (35)drywall (29)handyman (23)tile installation (21)woodworking (20)flooring (10)door installation (9)electrician (9)home remodeling (7)outdoor kitchens (4)plumbers (4)

06/05/2022

Lorraine K.

Carlos was wonderful. Great job and easy to work with. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

05/10/2022

Carol A.

Carlos was did an excellent job. He fulfilled all his promises & in a timely manner. His workmanship is superb. Thank you for making our house beautiful 😍

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

03/19/2022

Carmen M.

Awesome Very neat, no messes, on time

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

03/16/2022

raine S.

In a time where all you hear about is nightmares with contractors, how slow and unreliable they are, as well as overpriced, Carlos with Silverstate painting changed my opinion. I got lucky with a search on Angi and was put in contact with him. He came by the next day and looked at the project and I had a bid within a couple days. Pricing was what I expected. What I didn't expect was how he followed up every time he said he would, he was at my house at 8am everyday for 3 weeks while the projects were being done, he was courteous and polite. He was also harrassed by my daughter everyday about how her new room was coming along and when it would be done. He just laughed and took the time to explain to her as he went. I felt like he became a friend as the work progressed. I am scare to give him too good of a review because I need more work done and am scared he will be too busy, but in all honesty he was one of the absolute best people I have ever worked with on any home project and am absolutely confident in Recommending him. He is an unbelievable resource with all your home renovation needs.

Description of Work
Open Office Conversion to Bedroom, two new closets, built in closet, new doors, outdoor entertaining area

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, electrician, handyman service, interior painters, doors, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

Review for Silverstate Painting - 54 Reyburn Dr, Henderson, NV - 39662514

01/20/2022

Kimberly C.

Wonderful - Carlos did an awesome job!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

01/20/2022

Susanna D.

Excellent job I would definitely use again and recommend Silverstate painting

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

12/16/2021

Sherry O.

Carlos was very flexible in completing our project and very helpful in helping us coordinate the steps we needed to follow to minimize the upheaval in our home while being painted and the master bath/shower being remodeled His work is excellent and his patience in scheduling work around fixture delivery issues was amazing and most appreciated. He has done other jobs for us and will continue to be at the top of our list of craftsmen to call.

Description of Work
interio painting /bathroom remodeling

Category handyman service, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

09/10/2021

Toni H.

Carlos work is fantastic! He painted my whole interior 2500 square feet and just got a bid for him to do our garage. Very professional and had my job done in 4 days! His painting is absolutely beautiful...everyone that comes by just loves his work. Highly recommend and already have a few neighbors that are booking jobs with him. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

09/07/2021

Chris G.

Carlos is a true professional. Everything he did was beyond the expectations of my wife and I. I will hire him again for additional work to be done at our house. Additonally, he was extremely pleasant and fun to have around the house for a few days which just adds to the professional painting service. Thank you Carlos.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category ceramic tile, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Iliana D.

Floors, base boards and stairs are perfect. The kitchen ceiling and shelving are neat and professional. He works meticulously and precisely. Proud to do a job well done! Always prompt and had expert advice.

Description of Work
carpentry ,painting

Category flooring contractor, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

David Hiemer H.

Very well. The job was done with professionalism and an eye for detail. We would highly recommend Silverstate Painting.

Description of Work
kitchen remodeling

Category ceramic tile, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

Karen L.

Excellent work. I didn’t realize there were 2 different white paints, but Silverstate did and was able to resolve the problem

Description of Work
carpentry ,painting

Work Completed On 08/29/2021

Jeff Christy C.

Carlis is a terrific painter. My job was finished on budget on time. I would definitely hire Silver State again without reservation

Description of Work
painting

Category closet systems, drywall, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

05/13/2021

Karen S.

Excellent painting - professional job and took time to explain the work. Door Installation - installed a door for the den - was open. When you look at the installation you would not know that it was never part of the house to begin with. Excellent workmanship - very professional

Description of Work
Painting and Installation of a door

Category interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

04/14/2021

Cathie D.

We love the new interior paint job in our new home. Silverstate painting does an immaculate job. They painted all 3000 sq ft of our house perfectly. Amazing work, I would refer them to everyone I know and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/04/2021

Fred K.

Well, inspite of effects on raw materials and timing problems due to pandemic interferances—-. Aguerre was very good at getting provisions for the tasks. He the best!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/29/2021

03/01/2021

Lori Y.

Dan does fantastic work and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Dan painted the main part of the inside of the house and replaced a back splash.

Category ceramic tile, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Review for Silverstate Painting - 54 Reyburn Dr, Henderson, NV - 39220074

02/19/2021

Wilma K.

Fantastic. Carlos is a true professional. Work was completed in a timely manner, very clean and project was perfect.

Description of Work
Added door with transom for our den, plus painting.

Category ceramic tile, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

10/31/2020

Leah L.

Silverstate always does an excellent job with painting but what helpful is that he will also fix things that need fixing, so you’re able to get a lot done with just one person. He helped transform my rental condo into a more beautiful space with two-toned paint.

Description of Work
Painted interior condo, installed 4 ceiling fans, replaced broken screen door, coordinated subcontractor to replace countertops

Category handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Review for Silverstate Painting - 54 Reyburn Dr, Henderson, NV - 38995829

10/31/2020

Leah L.

Silverstate (Carlos) had to open up our wall under our stairs to create a finished playroom and storage area from what was bare studs and concrete. He drywalled, tiled one area, coordinated a subcontractor for carpet in another area, created two electrical outlets, installed recessed lighting, painted, framed and placed a new door, relocated our built-in radio and light switches, and built custom cabinets from scratch. It’s beautiful and he helped me make decisions for the designs since I wasn’t sure at times what would flow best. He listened and took into consideration our needs and made recommendations when needed. We now have an extra 100 sq feet of beautiful and very useful space!

Description of Work
Created a closet and playroom under our staircase.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Review for Silverstate Painting - 54 Reyburn Dr, Henderson, NV - 38992561

10/30/2020

Susan L.

Very careful and attentive to detail. Professional. High quality work!

Description of Work
Painting three rooms

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/22/2020

Mabel Q.

My husband and I had always wanted a door on our den. Since we had used Silver- state Painting in the past, we contacted them. (Silverstate Painting frequently paints the residences in Sun City Anthem and is therefore, very familiar with the community requirements.) The owner of Silverstate Painting, C, assisted us with the entire process. To start, I found the style of French doors I wanted on the internet. I chose doors with frosted glass for privacy and a clear transom, for the ability to add a stained-glass design in the transom. Prior to the beginning of the installation, C prepared a detailed estimate of services and cost for the project. Included in C’s estimate, was quote prepared by the Avanti Door Group, Inc. for the doors, based on the style I had found. We needed to visit Avanti to confirm the doors were what we wanted. Due to Covid, the showroom at Avanti was closed, but C came with us and made arrangements for us to enter the showroom. While we were at Avanti, the salesman took me aside and assured me we had chosen an excellent contractor and we would be happy with the finished product. (It should be noted that C’s assistance and coordination with Avanti Door was invaluable, as my research on the internet was very limited. I actually could only find a “similar” door on line. C found exactly what we wanted at Avanti.) When the doors arrived, C took delivery at Avanti and brought them and all of the installation materials and paint to our house. During the entire installation, C made sure the interior of our house was totally protected. This included building a floor-to-ceiling plastic tent, to catch the drywall dust and paint. He also ensured our flooring was protected with a similar covering. All prep work on the doors and baseboards, such as sanding and cleaning was done outside, taking further steps to protect our house. The services provided by Silverstate Painting far exceeded our expectations for the quality of the installation and painting of the doors and baseboards. All phases of the project were neat and were cleaned up at conclusion. After completion, visitors observed how nice the job was. The doors look like they were built as part of the original house. We love those doors! Silverstate Painting is a true professional and dependable organization. We highly recommend Silverstate Painting for future services.

Description of Work
Interior French doors and baseboards installed

Work Completed On 09/21/2020