Some roofing issues can be resolved with a simple repair, while others require a full roof replacement. One provider explains how to tell the difference.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Henderson, NV
There are 4 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Henderson
- Craftsmen Home Improvements IncThey were excellent. They really focused on consumer satisfaction. While they were putting the siding up, I noticed there was a large space between the end of the board and the edge of the house. They offered to take the whole wall down and redo it. We are very happy with their work and happy they came back to clean, put the gutters back up and replaced shingles that had been damaged by the ladders
- Professional Home Improvement IncMal came out and gave us a reasonable estimate. He is a good guy who cares about the company's reputation. We scheduled the work and everything went smoothly. The crew is great and easy to work with. They did a great job. We had a small problem with the window screens not easily fitting in which they said is to be expected; but they came back when we told them about it and fixed the problem -- probably making our windows better than they were to begin with. We were satisfied and Mal said they would stand behind their work if any problems arose in the future
- Inland Roofing & Supply, Inc.I was impressed. They did more work than their competitors for less money. Very professional and very thorough!
- Rhino Roofing LLC.Although this was a very small project, Brian treated me like I was very important. Excellent, professional, and I will highly recommend their services.
- Madrigal's Handyman ServiceI had to have the rain gutters replaces on my home the were half way falling off, and in a couple of places there were leaks, also need some work done to the siding .. We had a great working relationship .. he was professional and installed the rain gutters beautifully, I really appreciated his time and how professional he was ... I would work with this professional again in the future
- Byrd Construction CompanyWe are property investors living in Nevada and prices in the Portland Oregon market were very good so we bought a 4 plex in Portland in 2004 and sold it in 2006. It was located in Portland Oregon on N.E. 68th. There were two 2 br. units on top floor and two 1 br. units on the bottom with a yard surrounding the complex for everyones use. Each 2 br. unit had an attached one car garage. The rent was good. The first fix was a water heater so I called a local plumber with a big ad out of the yellow pages in Portland. We got thoroughly taken when this man put in an oversized water heater for the 1 bedroom and charged us $900 for the heater and to install. Because we weren't there to supervise. As the current tenants moved out we needed to have someone repaint, repair and locate any upgrades etc that might be needed prior to renting the units. We needed someone in Portland that we could rely on to handle the repairs. A good friend of ours in Portland that recommended D & R Byrd Construction. It is family owned and had the ability to do both large or small jobs. We flew up and met with Dave. A really nice guy! He was able to supply painters, people to install appliances, and blinds, fix small plumbing jobs like fixtures etc. All at very reasonable prices. Periodically we would fly up to see the property. My tenants were always satisfied with the promptness of the work and the people who performed it. The complex was about 20 years old and construction was not as good as we had thought. We found a problem that the water was leaking down the wall and inside the windows on both of the lower floor 1 br. units. The problem had existed for a long time but we hadn't noticed until the rains hit and the new tenants complained. Dave discovered the problem right away. For some reason when they built the 4plex the workmen failed to put insulation paper all the way to the roof line. It stopped about a foot from the roof in the attic. The wood they used was not the best so it soaked with the water and then dribbled down the walls and into the window sills and the apartments. We had to replace both the upper and lower windows and casings below the leaks, the sheet rock around the windows and the siding on the outside. Dave was able to match the siding exactly so it looked just great. We bought the duplex as an investment and after fixing its problems, painting inside and out, and adding fencing and trees to the yard we sold it in two years for a nice profit. We give 5 stars of excellence to D&R Byrd Construction! Excellent work, reasonable prices, and you can trust him to do the job right. He has reliable contractors within his reach to solve any problem right away. When the economy gets better we will invest in the Portland area again and we'll definitely use D & R Byrd for all of our needs. I recently discovered that Angies list is where a majority of people go for recommendations for local contractors in the Portland area. I wanted to make sure that D&R Byrd had the recommendation they deserve. Have any questions? Just drop us a line. Jeantmurphy3@yahoo.com Tom & Jean Murphy Las Vegas N
- S & K CUSTOM PAINTINGS & K was sub contracted out by the American League Detection. We had a horrible experience with our drainage system, causing the entire neighborhood to have their houses destroyed. They did a very good job. My home looks better than it did before. I am not joking either. Of course, this was paid by my homeowners. If it was not, I would have moved. They did tell me the cost of the remodeling would have cost me around $10,000 or so. I got the company s number and told them I would call for any future jobs I may need. I thought they were great. They were on time everyday, they worked rather quickly and were very professional. I can understand why the American League contracted them out
- F & L HOME IMPROVEMENTSThe service was fine and they did a good job. Two guys came out and took a couple of hours to complete the job. They cleaned up very well. I would say they did a good job with the awning and the siding. They also worked on my driveway and that was not that good.
- PRS Professional Roofing ServiceI called PRS and got an estimate that was $2000 less than the previous company. Even if all the wood under the shakes would have to be replaced, it would still have been more than $1000 less. The paperwork was completed over the phone and through email and faxes. The workmen reported on time, were very courteous, and cleaned up after themselves. The only delay was due to their not having the new tile in stock. It arrived in less than a week and was immediately put up. The job was completed and I am very satisfied with their work. I have recommended them to others
- F & L HOME IMPROVEMENTSI trust them. They do what they say they will do, they are prompt and punctual. They are very nice people and they clean up after themselves. Tayna is always available to get a hold of by phone or text. It's a very good company. The work they do is immaculate.
Last update on February 6, 2020
Siding Contractors in Henderson
Typical services offered by siding contractors in Henderson
Obviously, siding companies in Henderson put in siding, but, these contractors also supply many additional types of work to add to your home’s exterior appearance and usage.
Types of siding pros can put in
Siding companies may offer many choices when it comes to the kind of siding they work with. Some typical possibilities include:
Businesses can also offer siding for eaves and fascia or to surround windows and doors.
Many siding companies will finish off projects involved in replacing and installing siding on an existing house, as well as projects involving new work.
What type of different jobs do siding companies offer?
Skills and tools used in installing siding overlap with a handful of other projects. For that reason, most siding companies also install windows and new doors. They may additionally clean windows, windows, and doors, providing pressure washing projects for homeowners.
Consider these suggestions when searching for a siding company
Getting a trained company is key for homeowners who need siding put in. A great contractor can make sure you see good results from your siding job. Prior to signing on the dotted line with a neighborhood siding contractor, be sure to factor in the things below.
- Look at samples of finished work, and ask for proof that the community siding company has completed work similar to your job before. Ask for a work portfolio or look at any gallery of images on the company’s website.
- Request testimonials. Ask possible professionals if they will provide references from prior clients. This helps you discover how happy others were with the business’s work.
- Review all the fine details. Anything you agree to with the company should be in your contract prior to signing up. If a contractor seems hesitant to put details in print, that can be a sign that you should select another company.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
While sprucing up your home’s facade, you may come across home exterior terms that are new to you. Talk like a pro with this list of key home exterior terms to know.
San Antonio roofers and other contractors help San Antonio residents repair and prevent damage from eat, wind and hail.
Find siding contractors in
- Boulder City,
- Nellis Afb,
- North Las Vegas,
- Las Vegas,
- Sandy Valley,
- Dolan Springs,
- Indian Springs,
- Golden Valley,
- Bullhead City,
- Fort Mohave,
- Amargosa Valley
siding contractors in Henderson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & L ENTERPRISES3140 Polaris Ave Ste 27
Las Vegas, Nebraska 89102
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Colorado Springs4610 N Chestnut St
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- C & L ENTERPRISES
- Durakool Patio Covers & Sunrooms, Inc. 2799 E Tropicana Ave Suite G
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
- Durakool Patio Covers & Sunrooms, Inc.
- Ecolife Development & Remodeling9850 S Maryland Pkwy #5 106
Las Vegas, Nevada 89123
- Ecolife Development & Remodeling
- F & L HOME IMPROVEMENTS5235 Glendale Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89156
- F & L HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- LOWE'S HOME IMPROVEMENT WAREHOUSE OF LAS VEGAS5825 S EASTERN AVE
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
- LOWE'S HOME IMPROVEMENT WAREHOUSE OF LAS VEGAS
- TLV CONSTRUCTION, LLC6078 Charity St
Las Vegas, Nevada 89148
- TLV CONSTRUCTION, LLC
- Universal Windows Direct6555 S Valley View Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
- Universal Windows Direct