HIM Quality Lawn

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2015

We provide quality lawn care at affordable prices. We have 12 years of exps. I'm not happy til your happy service, You can call for a free quote * Yards per week: starting at $15 * If you just need a one time yard cleaning, we can do it too. * we got a trailer to haul trash, weeds, trees branches, any thing you need to thrown away Yard Cleaning/Seasonal...

Rooster Fence

Quality Curb

Quality curb offers quality concrete, paver, and curb installations since 1992. The majority of our employees have worked with the company an average of 7 years. We offer a free estimate and timely installation. Additional DBAs - American Quality Curb, Schuhmacher & Schuhmacher Inc, Legends Landscaping. Additional phone - (775) 829-2468. Additional web - www.legendslandscaping.com.

Offers by Quality Curb on Angi
Pinuelas Construction LLC

Pinuelas Construction LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business backed with over 14 years of experience. No Job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you! Licensed and Bonded.

06/03/2017

It went beautifully. Ismael is the consummate professional. He was punctual and very professional. He took great care to assure the surrounding plantings weren't disturbed. I wasn't home for most of the work, so we communicated through Angie's List. I couldn't believe how smoothly everything went. I have already recommended Ismael to a co worker and she has been pleased as well. I highly recommend...

Description of Work
I needed sprinkler repair, the main turn on/off valve needed to be replaced. Lots of digging and a call to the county to turn off the main.

Category irrigation systems

05/11/2017

He is very responsive when I contact him. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Ismael does lawn maintenance for a property I own. He also takes care of emergency situations and other landscaping needs at the property.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,snow removal

Lawn care, hauling trash