Gonzales Landscaping

Founded 1967 • With Angi since August 2010

Awards & Badges

5627 Charolais Dr

Las Cruces, NM 88012

**Super Service Award Winner 2014, 2016 and 2017** Our team has been designing and installing landscapes 50 years, making Las Cruces beautiful! Additional DBA - Andres R Gonzales Mr G, Mr G. Family owned....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (91)lawn care (40)irrigation system (36)stone & gravel (32)tree service (27)concrete repair (21)hardscaping (11)hauling (11)Nurseries (10)concrete driveways (4)fountains (3)stamped concrete (2)

03/01/2021

Was here next day after scheduling, Prompt, Professional, friendly, and job was done quick and quality. I have used them before on another project and was impressed that they are my go to lawn people when I have any project from planting to irrigation. 2 thumbs up here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed spray for the year on the front yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

01/29/2021

Mr. Gonzales's team is wonderful. Sometimes there were 2, sometimes 3, 4, maybe even 5 men working at a time. They worked hard for 2-1/2 days. They were friendly and I enjoyed having them. I miss them already. I love the outcome. Everything is done as Mr. Gonzales recommended and to which I agreed. I will never use a non-professional for yard maintenance again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lots of trimming, lots of new rock added to both front and back yards

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

01/15/2021

Once again Mr. Gonzales's crew did a magnificent job. They pruned the trees and crepe myrtle and removed all stray leaves on the branches, shaped all the shrubs and bushes, removed all debris, redestributed the gravel and even cleaned the weeds out of the driveway. My yard now looks manicured. They always do an excellent job. Thank you Mr. Gonzales!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and back yards cleaned

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,tree service,fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

12/09/2020

Let me start by saying I was well-respected landscape designer with my own crew in Los Angeles before moving to Las Cruces. I hired “Mr. G” based on his great reviews here, although he seemed a little flighty to me. He was not on hand while work was done. Only came speedily to pick up his checks. Crew left place messy. Didn’t fulfill the bid. Only 2” of dirt was removed and when my husband and I c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to remove bricks and remove 4” of gravel and dirt with a bulldozer. Take out bushes and small trees; trim others.

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

Gonzales Nursery has been servicing New Mexico for 53 years. We have done hundreds of jobs for happy homeowners. We are a full service landscaping company. We are very proud of our service we give to our clients. We give fair prices and quality work. [Member Name Removed] Landscaping always has a qualified supervisor on all job sites with the crew. [Member Name Removed] Landscaping has a A+ rating...

12/05/2020

The project went great! I could not be more pleased with the results; and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping (sod and plants)

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

11/23/2020

Fantastic. The crew showed up on time and worked hard for 4 days. They were extremely professional, they did everything they promised and more, and in the end, the irrigation system turned out to be great. It was not an easy project because the home had a older system that was a mess. I will hire this company the next time I need ANY landscaping work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gonzales Landscaping installed an irrigation system.

CATEGORY concrete repair,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/12/2020

They did a very good job, very thorough. I've been using them for the past 3 years and they were always good. They provided good service consistently. He was a very nice man and very knowledgeable. His price is very competitive as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did trimming, cleaning, removed some died plants.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

11/07/2020

Lovely, looks great. Here's something about Gonzales Landscaping, be ready for them to work but the job starts very fast, next day sometimes. Next spring, I will call them again if I need something. great results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sealer put on stone/concrete walkway

CATEGORY concrete repair,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

11/05/2020

Those Gonzales men worked hard, it was a big job but they were quick and left the place looking good. I had no idea the area would look so good. I am very pleased with their work. Nice guys to have around. I forgot 2 things when I went out shopping when they were here, and I had great cooperation getting out of the drive way despite their two trucks. I have already hired them for the next job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bush and mesquite tree removal

CATEGORY concrete repair,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

10/29/2020

The job was done beautifully! The workers were pleasant and efficient. The job was done in 3 days. I would highly recommend Gonzales Landscaping. My sister had a very large landscaping job done by them also and she was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a large pergola built on the front patio.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

Residential and commercial rock wall and sprinkler system installed and repaired, landscape maintenance, water features, dirt leveling and grading, concrete work, tree and shrub work, brick, flagstone and concrete patios, concrete stamp, color and seal, removal & replace plants.

Check, MasterCard, Visa