New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Las Cruces, NM
There are 2 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Las Cruces
- Handy House CleaningJustin did a wonderful job. The house was in terrible shape and he has it on its way to great, the hope is with a few more visits it will be in great condition.
- Busy BeesWe hired Busy Bees to clean our home for moving out. I let Margot know of the square footage of the home ahead of time. The initial quote was 4 hours with two people at $340. 8 hours, 3 people later, $770 price with taxes later, none of the baseboards were clean, the windows weren't cleaned, the fridge still had stains on it, and the kitchen floor was dirtier than how we initially had it (footprints that weren't cleaned up), the home wasn't swept or mopped, the windowsills weren't properly cleaned, and our kitchen rod was tossed out for some reason. When I asked why so little was done, Margot said they tried their best. They state they spent 4 hours on ONE restroom alone that wasn't even fully cleaned. They charged us for lunch break that they obviously took (there were Burger King wrappers on the floor), and we still had to pay full price
- The Maids of WichitaThey were very efficient, they can straighten out and clean the whole house in a couple of hours. My Hardwood floor looks beautiful.
- Absolute Solution Salmeron LLCThey cleaning my sofas and love seat i going to hire again to cleaning my carpets they do very good job!!!!!
- Busy Bees(1) Margo and Benny's team cleaned our windows (inside and out), scoured and cleaned all surfaces, vacuumed, shop-vac'd in tricky places, dusted, swept, and mopped a house that hadn't been cleaned properly in years. They arrived on-time and got right to work, were polite and responsive when we made special requests (such as avoiding harsh chemicals or strongly aromatic cleaners), and finished on time. The cleaning bill came in at $751.69, which was consistent with the estimated amount. (2) On a separate day, Benny arrived early with three additional men and several trucks to help us with a "hybrid" move; that is, we packed things and they moved it all. They moved a great many pre-packed boxes as well as all of our furniture. They set things up where we asked for them to and were ready to disassemble and reassemble furniture whenever necessary (or just give me free tips on how to do it myself). They were careful and attentive and finished the job in under three hours, and the bill came in at $785.33, well under the maximum of the range that Margo gave us when she gave us an estimate. I would happily hire them for an across-city move again
- Home Maid BetterIt was GREAT. 3 ladies came, on time, and 5 or so ours later our home was spotless. They worked extremely hard, and fast, to thoroughly clean our new home.
- Busy Beesat the appointed hour 2 very nice and courteous young women (Becky and Jessica) arrived. they assessed the needs. (this was their first visit here) and started work promptly. They did a fine job of an initial cleaning. we moved in 2 months ago, and need to start a service to help us with the cleaning. we will continue with their by weekly service. They were here for 3 hours. the heavy cleaning rate is $40.00/person/hour. We Happy campers
- Busy BeesBenny of Busy Bees and his crew are responsive, professional, and get the job done. While they are able to provide the labor, it works best to provide guidance while they do the actual work. They are not cheap, but they are able to get the job done. I definitely plan to continue using their services
- Busy BeesWe moved into a home recently that had a quite a few bushes/trees that needed trimmed as well as gutters that didn't look like they had been cleaned in a long time. On top of that, there were all the leaves (the yard is almost an acre and there are at least 10 trees) that needed to be cleaned up and removed. Busy Bees were prompt in coming out to provide an estimate. While the estimate was higher than I would have liked, they were able to begin the work on the day I requested, which made me decide to go with them even though they were a bit higher in their estimate. They showed up at the appointed date/time and completed the work the same day. The yard looked great. Busy Bees were professional, courteous and did a good job. I will definitely consider them for future work
- Dawn MaestasDawn is absolutely fabulous! She does a great job cleaning my home and is kind and gentle with the animals.
House Cleaners in Las Cruces
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:It went very well , I i would like to have the girls do all my closets firstname.lastname@example.orgRick J.
- Business Description:. Residential cleaning: kitchen area, bathrooms and toilet, carpet cleaning, room organizing, dresser dusting, yard cleaning. . Commercial cleaning: office, store, clinic, Doctor's office, restaurant, salon.Recent Review:Sylvia did an incredible job. She was extremely thorough and meticulous. My unit was left spotless and looked as if it was brand new.Justin H.
- Business Description:Absolute Solution is a locally owned, family operated in Las Cruces N.M. and surrounding areas. We are fully insured and professional equipped to offer the following service: Carpet Cleaning. Tile and Grout Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Water ExtractionRecent Review:Oh my gosh , fast, efficient, on time, excellent work and super nice. And, a very reasonable price. I would definitely hire them again and highly recommend them🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼Bobbi S.
- Business Description:Owners Benny and Margo started Busy BEES in 2005. We help with household chores that you cannot do yourself or simply do not have time to do. We take on large jobs or small. We tailor our services to your needs and we work with your budget and your time schedule to provide the best possible service. Customer Service is our priority and we welcome your feedback. We can provide references if requested. We have an excellent customer satisfaction rating and we guarantee our work. Additional DB..Recent Review:We hired Busy Bees to clean our home for moving out. I let Margot know of the square footage of the home ahead of time. The initial quote was 4 hours with two people at $340. 8 hours, 3 people later, $770 price with taxes later, none of the baseboards were clean, the windows weren't cleaned, the fridge still had stains on it, and the kitchen floor was dirtier than how we initially had it (footprints that weren't cleaned up), the home wasn't swept or mopped, the windowsills weren't properly cleaned, and our kitchen rod was tossed out for some reason. When I asked why so little was done, Margot said they tried their best. They state they spent 4 hours on ONE restroom alone that wasn't even fully cleaned. They charged us for lunch break that they obviously took (there were Burger King wrappers on the floor), and we still had to pay full priceMyra A.
- Business Description:About Merry Maids® Merry Maids has the local touch - with the backing of a corporate office. That's because our offices are individually owned and operated by people who appreciate that your time is valuable and your trust is priceless. Merry Maids' professional office staff and home cleaners take pride in serving the residents of the communities where they live. Relax. It's Done.® Fast Facts About Merry Maids Merry Maids was founded in 1979 in Omaha, Nebraska. The Merry Maids corporate offi..Recent Review:Service continues to degrade. Cancelled service today.Jerry P.
- Business Description:We are a professional janitorial company servicing the Las Cruces area. Our philosophy is simple..."We Take A Bite Out Of Grime" Choosing the right cleaning service for your facility can be a daunting venture. However, 5 Star Janitorial can tailor a specific site plan aimed at satisfying all of your cleaning concerns and needs. Whether you are a commercial business or a home owner, we have the resources to meet your expectations with the utmost quality and attention to detail. We have the pro..Recent Review:As usual nobody calls you when they don't show up. It was bad enough that they didn't come when they were supposed to. I hope people read this, as I usually don't write reviews. But, here in New Mexico I guess people can waste your time waiting for the them. And to top it all off, they live less than 5 minutes from my house. And also let me be the first to beat them to the punch. Today 1/3/17 was their scheduled estimate date. I don't want them to say they had a different dateStephen B.
- Business Description:This is family and owned and operated company. We are a newer company that takes pride in making our customers happy. No job is too big or too small. Call us today for any and all of your cleaning needs!
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom CabinetryRecent Review:.Quillen W.
- Business Description:I have 30 years of experience on doing janitorial work and housekeeping work. Moving out? and need your deposit back? no worries we got you covered. I have worked for big companies in the city. All my resumes are current. I also have a clean record and good references. Very honest person. I can clean any part of your house, appt, office, etc. I provide my own materials to clean. I do free estimates. I won't let you down, you will be 100% happy with my work. Hablo espanol
Deals in Las Cruces for House Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Mesilla Park
- Dona Ana
- White Sands
- Santa Teresa
- Radium Springs
- Sunland Park
- El Paso
- Horizon City
- Holloman Air Force Base
- San Elizario
- La Luz
home cleaning services in Las Cruces
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fort Cleaning Services7819 Alameda Ave
El Paso, Texas
- Fort Cleaning Services
- Paseo Cleaning Services 10561 Shannon Pl
El Paso, Texas
- Paseo Cleaning Services
- Quantum Contracting LLC8605 Kingsway Dr
- Quantum Contracting LLC
- R5 Power Washing, LLC4246 Cymbeline
Las Cruces, New Mexico
- R5 Power Washing, LLC
- The Movers of El Paso610 N LEE TREVINO 707
El Paso, Texas
- The Movers of El Paso
- We Shop 4 U Delivery3413 Risner Pl
El Paso, Texas
- We Shop 4 U Delivery
- Zia Clean Residential and Commercial Cleaning2563 Kentwood Court
Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Zia Clean Residential and Commercial Cleaning