DESERT IMAGE LANDSCAPING

Green Leaf Landscaping

Green Leaf Landscaping

06/12/2017

Good, though workmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Noy adjusted/repaired our irrigation system. Plants all are looking good--water is being effectively used.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/05/2015

He completed to job on time and with quality work.  He has done several jobs for me at different properties. Sometimes it takes a few day for him to call me back, but his work is always quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frank and crew cut down ALL of the bamboo along an irrigation ditch behind a rental house.  The City should have done this because it was it was encroaching on the property and destroying the back fence.  It took a couple of days to cut and move all the bamboo. After the bamboo was removed he rebuilt and repaired all the back and side fences.

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping

04/21/2015

Excellent work! Hardly took a break all day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruned & removed all dead wood in natural-plant front yard.

03/24/2015

Frank the owner is very punctual.  He provided an estimate and began work immediately.  He arrived on time.  He finished the work in the time frame he promised.  The results were outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total landscaping of large lot both front and back yards.  Removed debris added cactus,  large boulders and gravel to create an attractive landscape.

04/22/2013

I had been debating whether or not to leave feedback for these people because, well…its not going to be good. I decided to go ahead and do so once I received an email from Angieslist.com asking me to leave feedback. I don't know what the heck it is about Las Cruces but, people here do NOT want to work, including these guys! When I first called, I got a woman on the other line who got a bit snappy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them to give me an estimate on maintenance work on my property. There was a lot of work that needed to be done and I was calling around and getting different estimates here off of Angieslist.com.

CATEGORY landscaping

all landscaping services, sprinkler/irrigation systems, patios, flagstone, pergalas, one-time cleanups (spring) and general, pruning, installing plants

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover