Wright Flow Plumbing

New Mexico: Contractors
12/31/2022

Located In

Edgewood, NM 87015

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

(Covid-19) we can Perform our work to keep us safe as a contractor and you as a customer with all our proper PPE WE MAKE PLUMBING REPAIRS SIMPLE HIRE OUR LOCAL PLUMBER IN EDGEWOOD, NM You probably roll your eyes when you realize you have a clogged drain or pipe. When that happens, turn to a reputable company to help you out. Wright Flow Plumbing and Heating LLC takes all the hassle out of plumbing repairs in Edgewood, NM. We can also take care of any HVAC issues. Our insured and bonded local plumber will assess your current system and make any necessary repairs. You can also turn to us if you need to replace outdated fixtures in your home. Contact our local plumber to get a free project estimate. ...

plumbers (9)HVAC Companies (5)electrician (4)drain cleaning (2)gas leak repair (1)water softeners (1)roofing (1)irrigation system (1)

04/23/2020

I value and respect David's Opinion and I'm thankful for his expertise, talent, dedication and his extra ordinary attention to details.

Description of Work
He will be replacing my roof. He has already done the inspection, measurements and preparation for the job.

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/23/2020

Description of Work
They replaced the shower head and the faucet in my bathroom.

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

04/10/2020

It was great. He's a great plumber.

Description of Work
Cleaned out the main sewer

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

04/02/2020

Wright Flow saved me thousands of dollars when multiple local big time companies wanted to over charge me and wanted me to replace thee entire unit with a long time frame for fix. Wright Flow came in, analyzed and fixed the issue less than a couple of hours compared to days/weeks on top of a low cost compared to other companies. Wright Flow knows the job at hand and does so with integrity. I would recommend Wright Flow if need be for others seeking the best customer service and reliability out there.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

03/26/2020

Very pleased with service and response time. Got the job done efficiently and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Plumbing and Heating

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

03/24/2020

It went very well! The job didn’t take long & I was very pleased!

Description of Work
Plumbing & Electric

Category electrician,irrigation systems,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/24/2020

Perfect service. He is on time and communicates well.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/24/2020

Had a plumber come fix my girlfriend plumbing which it needed fixing for a while gave a call to Wright Flow Plumbing came out and fixed it. Yes it was difficult be he never did complain or anything. Well mannered and professional. We talked and joked around while working on the plumbing. And got the job done. I would recommend Wright Flow Plumbing to any one. Thank sir For the hard work you put in to it. We’re enjoying our shower again. So if you need a good plumber give them a call with great rates Thank you again and God Bless

Description of Work
fixed sewer drains

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

03/13/2020

Excellent. I've never found anybody that knows as much as he does about plumbing, electrical and HVAC. He's just absolutely wonderful. I would not use anybody else. He knows and explains things. He's a bit cheaper on some of the main plumbers.

Description of Work
He did electrical, he did some plumbing work.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

03/13/2020

Excellent. Great work. Very professional and respectful.

Description of Work
Hot water fixed in my bath tubs

Work Completed On 03/12/2020