Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Clovis, NM
There are 4 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Clovis
- Window Service CorporationI really can't say enough good things about this family-owned and run business. Excellent work. Very knowledgeable, meticulous and professional crew. Customer service is bar none. I have all Hurd windows & doors. This is the ONLY company you should use if you have the same. I learned this the hard way with someone else
- Home Remedy LLCI called Home Remedy and scheduled a time for Mike Criggler to provide an estimate for the work. He was very professional. I was pleased with the estimate and Home Remedy ordered doors for my house. Approximately 2 weeks later my doors were ready to install and we scheduled the installation. Paul did the installation. He was on time and very professional. He was very careful during removal of the old doors and did a great job keeping the job site clean. Adjustments had to be made during the job to accommodate the oddities of an older house. Paul did a great job adjusting the work that needed to be done. The doors and the trim look great and I couldn't be happier
- Dreamstyle RemodelingFrom the looks to the seals these doors are worth the money. Not to mention the construction quality and install of the doors truly make us feel much more safe in our home. Definitely a great investment for our home. As for the installers, Carlos D. and Moises S. both are true top notch professionals, best in the business
- Advanced American Construction Inc.From the beginning we met George, the owner of Advanced American, and he was courteous and up front about the challenges we faced with this extensive renovation. This is a vacation home and we expressed to George how important it was for us to be able to trust his team to work on unsupervised other than occasional inspections. We felt comfortable with George and his honest assessments and decided to move forward with the project. He is the kind of contractor that will tell you from the beginning how much something will cost and not surprise you later with charges for things that were more complex than expected. He is very frank about what is required and how much it will cost in order to do a quality job. He does not cut corners and would rather not perform the work than do subpar work that will lead to issues in the future. He won't sugar coat the difficulty of the work needed and will not draw you in with a low ball quote only to double it on the backend. He is very knowledgeable home construction overall and his team can really take on almost anything. George always picks up his phone or returns calls as soon as possible. We left many valuable items in the home and ordered many things to be received by his team and not one item went missing or was damaged in the home. He stands behind the work and with minimal supervision completed the project and met all of our expectations. We would highly recommend his services and are thankful for the time and effort put forth by his team
- Dreamstyle RemodelingFrom the original quote by Tim, to the measurements by Cruz to the install by Leon and Arkell this was a great experience. They were so careful and professional and answered all my questions. The products are so beautiful and will add so much to the value of our home and improve our energy consumption I will always be happy with this decision. Well Done Dreamstyle
- Renewal by Andersen of Virginia & Washington DCFrom the visit from the salesman to the crew who installed the windows, we give Renewal by Anderson five stars. They make sure you are aware of and understand each step in the process from picking out your windows to installation and how to operate your windows. We give special thanks to our installation crew. They were very courteous and professional. They respected our home and took special care with it. They were very methodical in their work and they worked well together. They made sure to clean up after themselves after each area was finished. It was particularly windy day when the installation was done so they made sure to get the old window out and new one in quickly so as not to completely dust out our home. If we had it to do again, we would definitely use Renewal by Andersen. It was an awesome and pleasant experience from start to finish
- Regency Home RemodelingWe bought a house that needed work inside and out. We have called Bruce at Regency for all of our major and minor work and they have never disappointed us. The craftsman that Bruce uses are some of the best I have seen, with their pride of work and attention to detail. They show up when they say they will and try hard not to disrupt your day to day life and always do a great job on clean up. We have more work planned in the future and will always call Bruce at Regency. He is positive and upbeat and knows what quality is and expects it from his craftsman and suppliers
- Herndon ServiceThe price was excellent and the man who runs it is very attentive. What I don't like about them is that no one speaks English, so if you don't have the principal around you can not communicate. There's only one man who spoke a little English. I did have one guy who made a mistake, a pretty big mistake. He put the wrong paint on the wall at one point, but as soon as the principal guy came out and saw it he had him redo it. Everything was great
- Professional ContractingLike a dream. The workers were friendly, clean, prompt, and thorough. Their work was excellent and the owners often checked up on their work.
- Professional ContractingRobert from Professional Contracting showed up during the 1 hour appointment window and got right to work. He was professional, and did a great job. He took out our old dog door, framed the entire opening for the new door (the last contractor didn't bother following instructions), talked to me a bit about the previous work done, that they had used drywall screws. One of the installation bolts broke when it was being installed and he went out of his way to try to find a replacement. He installed the door, which looks very clean, and caulked the outside with a clear caulking and the interior with a white caulking. He gave me some ideas and recommendations. I was given 2 methods to pay, and wasn't pushed any further work, which always impresses me. He cleaned up the entire area better than when it looked when he showed up. He even removed the old caulking not covered by the new door. I can't recommend these folks enough, very friendly, very prompt, and very much in contact
Door Installers in Clovis
- Business Description:Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info! We are a full service contractor, have been in business for 25 years, and are GB/98 licensed. Our primary services include Roofing, Concrete, and Stucco, but can provide all services for your Remodeling Project. No down payment required to start a project. Regardless the size of the job, the minimum charge is $650 for travel and set-up (travel fee does not apply to local customers and only for those that live more than 60 miles out). A one tim..Recent Review:Wonderful! Beyond our expectations! We hired Advanced American to take over a remodel in progress that had gone very wrong. The professional crew came in, demolished the work in progress and began anew, repairing and installing correctly and professionally. The final outcome is demonstrative of work well done with care and pride. Mr. Chrzanowski and his crew are very professional, fully communicative, friendly and polite. The workmen were always punctual, kept working throughout the day, took care to clean up and work magic with their craft. We are VERY pleased and will be seeking additional services from Advanced American. No regrets whatsoever, only satisfaction. Thank youDorothy G.
- Business Description:P.K. Construction is proud to be a family-owned and -operated home improvement company that homeowners throughout Odessa, Midland, and all of West Texas can count on for great products, impeccable installations, exceptional service, and sensible warranties. We make it our mission to be honest and upfront about every aspect of the work we perform, and we are dedicated to achieving your complete satisfactionRecent Review:Failed to meet deadlines. Four months and counting on Bay windows. Total cost $14,200.00. Very poor communication. Owner called me a "liar" and hung up on me instead of accepting accountability for the lacking of his company. They want your money not your opinion. PS. There BBB standing was revoked for not responding to previous customer complaintsTina A.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in replacement windows and patio doors, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:So far, terrible. First, a warning: I would recommend that a customer NOT agree to 50% up front money. They took a LOT of money, then didn't show up for 11 weeks. And communicating to find out about the delay was frustrating. They are over a month late (past their NLT date) finishing. They left metal shavings and trash in the yard from their first work. Their communications are horrid - we were not kept aware of the long-delayed schedule. Phone calls and emails were shuffled off, or not returned. They still need to install the two doors we have been waiting for and we can't seem to get a good date for when they will show up. They left the upstairs windows unfinished. They left off important pieces of hardware - for example screens blew out of the windows the first time the wind came up. The downstairs windows look nice and were finished, but that's it for positivityJohn F.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - John Currier. Additional phone - (623) 388-8899.Recent Review:I strongly caution anyone considering Reliant Capitol as a contractor for home improvements. My wife suffers from Alzheimer’s and we needed to replace a shower with one that included safety bars and a removable shower head. The salesman assured me the work could be done quickly (start in 1 to 2 months) and that installation was a two day process. After 4 months of no word from Reliant Capitol I started phoning their installation office in Phoenix to see why there was such a long delay. Initially my calls were not returned, but through persistence I was eventually able to speak to someone in charge of installations. I expressed extreme displeasure with the lack of communication about our job and told them going forward they should inform me about any more delays or changes to the schedule. Despite their promises to do a better job, the next two months it took to install the shower were a series of broken schedules with no communication from the company. I specifically asked the installation not be started until all the necessary materials were on hand because our need to have access to a shower. Shower installation ballooned from 2 days to a month because the job started with incomplete and incorrect fixtures and they did not send shower doors. The installation crew would often promise to be back the next working day to complete the job, but it would be weeks before hearing from them again. The installation may well have taken longer had I not been on the phone demanding action. By the end of the job I wish I had never heard of Reliant Capitol. There is nothing reliable about this companyDavid B.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:WHOLE SALE AND RETAIL WINDOWS AND DOORS FOR 32 YEARRecent Review:On 9/23/2019 I gave Tom Cohen, owner of Authentic Southwest Windows and Doors, LLC, a 50% down payment in the amount of $16,000.00 by check to order, deliver, and install new windows for my home. This down payment was taken by Tom Cohen months before the Covid Virus hit. I was waiting for Tom to start my project, but several months went by. When I began contacting Tom Cohen to inquire about the project, I started getting excuses, such as materials being unavailable due to Covid, etc. It turns out that Tom Cohen never even ordered the windows. At one point he gave me a tracking number to follow, acting as if these were my windows. But when I called the manufacturer, they had not heard of me, and the order that was being tracked was for a different customer. When I asked for my down-payment to be refunded to me, a Mr. Cohen gave me many excuses and stories to put me off, but still has not refunded any of my moneyBarbara C.
- Business Description:I can do just about anything you want from plumbing to tile to sheetrock work and water heaters to heaters and AC units to swamp coolers I'm not very expensive to hire I have all my tools to do the job and do it right the first time. I ha ha e been in business for over ten years now and I ow how to get the job done and in the time when I say I'll do it in that time
- Business Description:We are an established company, honest and reliable with 18+ years of experience, we specialize in all types of remodeling, cabinets, drywall, framing, painting, fences, concrete, covered patios, all types of flooring, landscaping, electricity, stucco, tile, roofing, plumbing and much mor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Cannon Air Force Base
- Quay County
- Fort Sumner
door installers in Clovis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4BM Construction LLC
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 4BM Construction LLC
- ADCO Contractor Group, Inc.13141 Soleen Rd
El Paso, Texas
- Advance Concept Construction3167 San Mateo NE Ste 114
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Advanced American Construction Inc.467 Old Church Rd
Corrales, New Mexico
- Aesop's Gables Inc4810 Pan American Pl NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Albuquerque Custom Shower Doors Inc4909 Ellison NE Ste A
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- American Pride Construction400 E McGaffey St
Roswell, New Mexico
- Authentic Southwest Windows & Doors1360 Vegas Verdes Ste C
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- ADCO Contractor Group, Inc.
- Dream Home Innovations LLC
Alameda, New Mexico
- Dream Home Innovations LLC
- JAG DEVELOPERS200 shadow mountain drive
Alamogordo, New Mexico
- JAG DEVELOPERS
- Overhead Door Co of Lubbock4912 Frankford Ave
- Overhead Door Co of Lubbock