It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Clovis, NM
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Clovis
- Precision Garage DoorHad to have the Springs replaced the technician came out replace a few things had me sign a bill for just under 1100. Come to find out the next day the parts were not replaced that I had already paid for. Do not do business with them. The owner is the worst person to deal with. I have before and after pictures of the items in question. Feel free to contact me and ill share my horrible experience
- Precision Garage DoorLorenzo called me and showed up a tiny bit before the appointment. He was clean cut, friendly, very attentive, and taught me some interesting things on the garage door. The service was excellent, I'd have him back any day.
- ABC Door CoABC Doors provides good service to Los Alamos area. One of the cables of my garage door jumped. They fixed it for under $100. The repairman was courteous and professional. Although ABC Doors is based in Albuquerque, unlike some other company in Santa Fe, they do not impose trip charges and they also charge less for the service. If you don't mind waiting for a while for the appointment, 6 days in my case, I would certainly recommend ABC Doors
- ABC Door CoAs I requested, Greg H. called me ahead of time to let me know that he was near my house. This allowed me to be at work instead of waiting at home. He was there when I arrived. He inspected the door that was inoperable and quickly discovered the problem. He asked if I'd like him to inspect both garage doors, which I gladly agreed to. Less than 45 minutes later, the door was fixed and working great. I have two type of garage door openers and asked Greg his preference. He gave me pros/cons of all. Greg was knowledgeable, professional, and prompt
- ABC Door CoThe technician called me to let me know he was on his way, and fixed the door alignment, as well as replacing the rollers, etc. He did an excellent job. The only hitch was that due to construction on a new room adjoining the garage, the power to the garage was out, so he could not test the operation of the door. This led to a very frustrating time for my wife in trying to get it to close, as it turned out that the sensors were misaligned. I was at work 40 miles away and could not fix it myself. Because I did not know that the power had been out, I emailed the company to complain. They called me the next day and were very professional and courteous. Once they told me the power had been out, I saw that it certainly wasn't the technician's fault that he couldn't test the door. However, he could have been careful enough not to knock the sensors out of alignment in the first place, which is the only reason I gave the company a "B" for quality. Otherwise they were excellent
- ABC Door CoThe installer was on-time, but there was a misunderstanding of the installation. He had to return to the office to pick up missing parts. He returned promptly and began the install. He removed the old garage door, and installed the new door. My 8 year old son was very interested so Jonathan (the installer) was very kind in explaining what he was doing and what tools he used. He was very professional and cleaned up as we went along the job. When he left the garage had no debris. Jonathan was very friendly and professional. Timothy was the estimator, he came out and gave practical advice and offered several suggestions. There was no pressure to go with the most expensive or additional options. IN fact we wanted the windows on top, but didn't have enough money for them. Timothy said we can swap out the top section and install windows at any time later and it is the same price if we bought it at the same time. Thanks to Jonathan & Timothy for great service!
- Overhead Door Company of Santa Fe™They were very pleasant and did great work. They hurried out to me even though they were an hour away. A few weeks later my garage door got stuck again. I gave them a call and they were at my place within two hours. They fixed the garage without asking any questions and wouldn't even think about charging me because it was still covered under warranty. They were just great and I would recommend anyone use them in the future
- Overhead Door Company of Santa Fe™Technician explained everything clearly. He called before arriving and was within the given time window both visits. Excellent experience.
- Overhead Door Company of Santa Fe™We are very pleased with the service we received from Overhead Door Company. We contacted them in June for a quote to replace three old home-made garage doors. Due to our rural location, we sometimes have problems getting people to come out and give estimates, but their salesperson came out the next day. We discussed the options, and got what we thought was a fair quote for the doors. We had to wait for their delivery as they were special sizes, but they did come in earlier than the company estimated. We were very happy with the two gentlemen the company sent out to install the doors and the openers. Joe and George are hard-working and very professional. The job was done in a workmanlike fashion, the area was cleaned up and the old doors were hauled away. Kudos to Overhead Door
- Overhead Door Company of Santa Fe™Our difficult and dangerous older style overhead swing garage door and a broken spring and become partially detached. Several companies said the only thing to do was replace, but Overhead knew exactly how to fix it for much less money than replacement.
Garage Door Companies in Clovis
- Business Description:SALES* SERVICE* REPAIR WE ARE A LOCAL SERVICE-MINDED COMPANY. 24/7 EMERGENCY RESPONSE. SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE SERVICE CALLS DISCOUNTED FOR ANGIES LIST CUSTOMERS.Recent Review:Outstanding service! They took their time to ensure everything was done correctly, explained to me everything they were doing, and courteously answered all of my questions. I highly recommend them, and will definitely use them for my future garage door needsKeith L.
- Business Description:Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info! We are a full service contractor, have been in business for 25 years, and are GB/98 licensed. Our primary services include Roofing, Concrete, and Stucco, but can provide all services for your Remodeling Project. No down payment required to start a project. Regardless the size of the job, the minimum charge is $650 for travel and set-up (travel fee does not apply to local customers and only for those that live more than 60 miles out). A one tim..Recent Review:Wonderful! Beyond our expectations! We hired Advanced American to take over a remodel in progress that had gone very wrong. The professional crew came in, demolished the work in progress and began anew, repairing and installing correctly and professionally. The final outcome is demonstrative of work well done with care and pride. Mr. Chrzanowski and his crew are very professional, fully communicative, friendly and polite. The workmen were always punctual, kept working throughout the day, took care to clean up and work magic with their craft. We are VERY pleased and will be seeking additional services from Advanced American. No regrets whatsoever, only satisfaction. Thank youDorothy G.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and la..Recent Review:I took two trips. I described the problem in detail, but the service tech was not informed of the details and he didn't have the part. Second visit he had the part and fixed the problem.Robert A.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Lubbock, Inc. has been in business in Lubbock since 1952. We are local and family owned. We proudly serve Lubbock and surrounding communities, within a 100 mile radius. We give free estimates and repair ALL BRANDS of electric operators. We are known for our excellent customer service and look forward to working for youRecent Review:Did not hire them. Tried to contact them all morning finally received a call and he said he could schedule us for another day. Their website says 24 hour emergency service. Not impressed.Trent L.
- Business Description:Advance Concept Group is your one stop shop for contractor services. We will get your project done on time and on budget. We have designers, engineers, and craftsmen and we are self-performing – no subcontractors and no hassles. We pass the savings on to you. We do projects of all sizes, from changing light bulbs and fixing cabinet drawers to complete building demolition and new construction! We are licensed in construction, plumbing, mechanical and electrical – we do it all. And we are bond..
- Business Description:I can do just about anything you want from plumbing to tile to sheetrock work and water heaters to heaters and AC units to swamp coolers I'm not very expensive to hire I have all my tools to do the job and do it right the first time. I ha ha e been in business for over ten years now and I ow how to get the job done and in the time when I say I'll do it in that time
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - EZ Shade Steel Buildings Inc, Ivie & Associates Inc.Recent Review:A few years ago Dennis and Eric put a concrete-like coating on a large wood deck of mine. They were supposed to also replace the railing and stairs. Immediately the coating started to fail. Instead of fixing the coating or the deck, they ignored the problem entirely. They never finished the railing or stairs. The deck rotted underneath the coating. At this point the deck will have to be replaced. I have received multiple promises over the past few years from Eric to make things right, but he never came through. Buyer beware! Update: Eric promised to come fix the deck. They were going to remove it and install the new one. I was going to pay for the lumber. Eric put me off after coming to measure it. I wouldn't call him, but he'd call every once in a while to say he hadn't forgotten me. Eric has been let go. His father, the current owner Dennis, is unwilling to do anything his son promised to do because I "flamed him on Facebook." I wrote a bad review because he did bad work. That's what happensAllen E.
- Business Description:All jobs small & large at top quality. 15 employees. Hires sub contractors. Charges by the job. Travel/trip charges apply for long distance. Additional contact - Hank Drake.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Cannon Air Force Base
- Quay County
- Fort Sumner
garage door companies in Clovis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Daughters Painting & Handyman1905 Dakota NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2 Daughters Painting & Handyman
- Kenny's Home Repair817 W 18th St
Clovis, New Mexico
- Kenny's Home Repair
- MAGNUM STEEL BUILDINGS2515 HGWY 333
Moriarty, New Mexico
- MAGNUM STEEL BUILDINGS
- RIO RANCHO GARAGE DOOR412 Frontage RD. B
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- RIO RANCHO GARAGE DOOR