Richard Shaw Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

Small company with few employees so the job gets done right the first time....

08/09/2015

Took about 3 weeks to get scheduled.  Once it was scheduled, his people showed up for the demolition and then installed the new cabinets.  They called their own contract plumber to replace and cap a water line for the refrigerator, the guy did poor work and used cheap materials for the line. Cabinet install went well overall.  Good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old kitchen cabinets and installed lowe's ordered cabinets.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

07/08/2015

We wild definitely use Richard Shaw Construction again. They were prompt, did a great job and had a great price. Very happy!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a cultured marble shower bench.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/10/2015

Everything went very well.  The contractor and his staff were professional and did everything in a timely manner.  I am very pleased with the outcome and the price was very reasonable.  We kept adding things that we wanted them to do and they did them without any issue.  My kitchen was out of commission for less than 4 weeks and we could not be more proud.  I now have a new kitchen with more space...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutted kitchen and took out a wall, all cabinets and floor.  Replaced cabinets and flooring. We replaced current appliances with new ones that were in the garage and they hooked up everything.  We are so pleased with their work and professionalism - would recommend them and not think twice.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

05/06/2015

They were good. They worked during the day and were good. They also worked at my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used RICHARD SHAW CONSTRUCTION to put the marble in the bathroom we were getting remodeled.

CATEGORY remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

04/12/2015

Great to work with. Friendly and courteous with helpful ideas.   Work was done in a timely manner, all work done to my expectations.  Cost were right on estimate provided.  Very happy with results.  Will use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Cultured Marble Showers & Vanities, Residential Remodeling, Additions, Finish Carpentry, Floor Covering, General Handyman Work

Masonary & Roofing