ABQ Retractable Awnings & Handyman Services

New Mexico
New Mexico: General

3301 Monroe St NE

Albuquerque, NM 87110

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Retractable awning installations

Retractable awning installations

awnings202185224
Installation of Sun Setter Awning, Home Depot

With 23+ years experience ABQ Retractable Awnings & Handyman Services Specialize in Sunsetter awning in home sales & installation. We also do most handyman services Including minor electrical, ceiling fans, electrical outlets, doors, drywall paint, tile, bath Surrounds, deck repair ,doggy doors, baseboards, ect. Call me for your home and awning repairs today. ...

4.4

handyman (25)home remodeling (5)drywall (5)tile installation (4)awnings (4)door installation (3)interior painting (2)bathtub refinishing (7)plumbers (4)insulation (3)water damage restoration (2)

10/06/2021

The overall experience was great. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace Flooring and Mounted TVs

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

10/06/2021

The day he showed up for the job is September 10 he was supposed to come to work 6hrs shift, he showed up with all the things that he needed to get done for remodeling and he said that everything is going to be done. When the day he needs to do the job he came with another man then he left, he didn't do any work for us and he asked for a good review from us and I got disappointed. He didn't keep h...

Description of Work
Punch list to complete remodel job.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

I went and looked at this estimate and was not comfortable with the gentleman that’s why I did not take on the job. There’s no reason for him to leave at one because I never scheduled I did offer him a contractor in Los Lunas that would’ve been more convenient for [Member Name Removed]

08/12/2021

Joseph and company did really great work. Took a couple of days to complete. Now we have a shaded area in the backyard to enjoy mornings, afternoons, and evenings. Very professional, courteous, friendly and HONEST. Thank you gentlemen. I recommend highly.

Description of Work
We bought a patio cover kit and needed it installed.

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

07/30/2021

It was great. When we made our appointment we thought we had a big problem. Fortunately for us, when Joseph arrived he delivered a quick and easy solution.

Description of Work
Tile work

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/14/2021

He did a great job! I have asked him to return for more jobs I need done also. I want to buy an awning for my patio too!! I would highly recommend him!

Description of Work
doggie door install

Category drywall,handyman service,insulation,doors

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

Review for ABQ Retractable Awnings & Handyman Services - 3301 Monroe St NE, Albuquerque, NM - 39403406

05/21/2021

It went good and excellent . He contacted me on Saturday and he went on Sunday

Description of Work
He adjusted awing

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

05/19/2021

Total Handyman Solutions promptly answered the phone and all questions, helped me order an awning to match an existing awning, did all of the electrical work, and helped us get a beautiful awning before the summer heat.

Description of Work
Order and install an awning.

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

02/01/2021

Work was done in an efficient and excellent manner. Cost was very reasonable. Would recommend two others.

Description of Work
Remove awning off building

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

11/24/2020

The shade structure to be taken down was 21' x 19' (400sf) Alumawood, move it to my yard and reassemble it. A tough and time consuming assignment -- I had a hard time finding anyone who would even take the job. Joseph signed up to do the work. There were several glitches along the way -- Murphy's Law type of things that no one can predict! Joseph always found a solution, kept me informed of what w...

Description of Work
Take down, move and reassemble a shade ramada

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

09/24/2020

The repair job turned out to be more complicated than expected, but Joe got it done right and I was very happy with his work. He was great at communicating and keeping me informed.

Description of Work
Floor tile repair

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Services include the following demolition for renovations, smoke detectors garage clean- up , grab bar for bathrooms, walk In tub sales & installs, toilets and sink remove and replace. Interior painting, remove and replace interior doors and hardware, drywall patch and repair, tile, worked with Sun Setter awnings. Also can install the awnings, if you order directly through Costco you will save anywhere from $700 to $1,900 on your order. Home depot awnings are accepted. I have seven years selling and servicing Sun Setter products. No Aleko awning assembly most Handyman services offered. In home consultations and fabric samples available with awning orders. Changing the business name to ABQ retractable awnings & Handyman services in July 2021 same ownership.

Major plumbing or concrete construction

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available