Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Dover, NH
There are 10 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Dover
- Perry Brothers ConstructionProject was completed on time, within budget, workers were friendly and courteous, very capable and experienced and always cleaned thoroughly after each days work.
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair IncI didn't hire A1 which, ironically, is why I strongly recommend them. I probably have a sinkhole under my foundation. I say that because the town recently filled a sinkhole on the street, mere feet from my front door. I've noticed some increased cracking, including the seperation of some drywall at the stud so I called around to see if any foundation repair companies could help. A1 called me right back. They offered great advice on whom I should consider contacting and why. Not only that, they helped me set an expectation about what I can expect and what it'd cost even though they don't perform the service themselves. That level of honestly and forthrightness is something to admire. He knew before he called me that he was going to refer me elsewhere. But he called anyway because he wanted to help. This is the kind of company people should seek out. Sincerely, Scot read less
- P Jutras Construction and Property Maintenance LLCPaul pointed out right away major faults in the way the deck was built and how unsafe it was. The foundation post and beams were not up to code, He seriously thought the deck would collapse at any moment. He knew right away what needed to be done, explained in detail how it should have been built correctly and what he would do to make it safe and up to code. After taking photos of the stress points and problematic areas of the deck, he said he will get back to me to give an estimate of the cost of the project. In less than a weekend, he called me back as promised with the estimate. Despite his heavy work schedule, Paul gave priority to this project with a timeline to finish the work in a week. He finished in less than a week even when he discovered midway in his work that the middle portion of the deck had a bump because the opposite sides of the joist was sinking. Of which he ably corrected. I am very pleased with the quality of his work and the difference with the deck is like night and day. Where there were puny posts before, has now been replaced with proper sized posts imbedded in correct concrete piers for strong support. The privacy wall was perfectly replaced with a very appealing but definitely sturdy boards that can let in light but can withstand the winds. I am very pleased with the excellent craftsmanship that Paul has done on this project. I highly recommend him to any homeowner needing his services. You will only be satisfied by his superb work read less
- Basement Improvements, LLCOur experience with Cory and Basement Improvements could not have been better! Cory was a pleasure to deal with - very professional, polite, and an extremely hard worker. He also communicated very well during the entire process. Our basement looks great and has stayed perfectly dry during many heavy rainstorms. Thank you Cory for a great great job read less
- HOLT LANDSCAPE CO LLCVery well. Problem solved. Follow-up and maintenance done regularly. Tony and his crew are very knowledgable and efficient.
- HOLT LANDSCAPE CO LLCThe major ground water problem was fixed when Tony replaced the existing sump pump and installed a perimeter drain. Shortly after we moved in we noticed a few small puddles coming from a completely different source and even though Tony's work for for the initial source of the water, he came right over and sat with me in my basement during a rain storm to identify where the additional water was coming from and fixed it free of charge. Our basement has been dry as a bone since and that was six years ago. I don't recall the exact price paid for the service as the previous owner paid but we were given some say in which of the two contractors that were consulted would ultimately do the work.. Tony's price was about the same or slightly lower, because he came so highly recommended we chose him and we are happy we did read less
- HOLT LANDSCAPE CO LLCIt went perfectly. Tony and his team did a basement waterproofing job for us in 2010. Tony was completely transparent about the cost and the team was in and out as planned. We never had a problem in the basement after the installation, and Tony's team was back every year to do the required maintenance. I highly recommend Holt Landscape Construction for any project read less
- Crack-XDoug was very responsive when I first called for an estimate. Scheduling was easy. The jobs I needed done took three days, and Doug's team (Francisco and Tom) showed up bright and early every day. Francisco took plenty of time explaining the work he was going to get done each day and stayed on schedule. The cracks in the basement were all repaired, and I haven't had any water infiltration problems in any of them since. The garage floor looks perfect. I think Francisco took a lot of pride in doing his work well, and it shows read less
- DryLock BasementsWe were referred by a co-worker who raved about this company. I can tell you they were very professional and knowledgable about the whole process. Both owners worked for many years at another company and they went into business to provide a better customer experience. The communication with Anthony was exceptional, he always answered my calls and the installation team was pleasant and quick. The whole process took 2 days and went perfect. They cleaned up everything and helped us move a hutch that we took to our local dump. They installed a new lifetime French system with their lifetime pump system with backup battery. We always had puddles of water with musty smells in our basement and we now have no more water. They also installed a brand new roof for us at a great price. You cannot go wrong with this compan read less
- TC Hafford Basement Systems IncWe talked with the salesman at the beginning of February. He was very knowledgeable about the system ,returned our phone calls and answered our questions. The two people doing the installation arrived on time, finished fairly quickly. Everything was neat when they left. We had anticipated there being quite a bit of dust, but there was none to speak of. We have not had much rain since the installation so have had no need for the pumps to operate. Because the ground has been frozen the discharge pipes are still above ground. They are due to be buried later in the spring. All in all we're very satisfied read less
Basement Waterproofers in Dover
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t.. read lessRecent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work read lessBrian C.
- Business Description:When Scott Roofing Services, Inc. was founded in 1971, our goals were simple. Give the customer a superior product, at a reasonable price, and provide services to those customers unlike anything they have ever seen before. We are large enough to provide quick efficient service, yet still small enough to provide a personal touch. We are well prepared to address your every need. We take pride in providing you with the highest quality of construction from start to finish while paying close atten.. read lessRecent Review:We are very satisfied with how the roof looks and the crew was fast and efficient. They did a great job cleaning up and the price was very fair. Thanks to Sean and his crew for a job well done!!Kristen T.
- Business Description:Basement Improvements are your trusted specialists for basement waterproofing, installing sump pumps, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation crack repair and much more! Call 207-229-9381 today and see what a difference our expertise makes read lessRecent Review:We couldn't be any happier with the completed project! Cory and his worker were so easy to work with, accommodating, professional, knowledgeable and they completed the project at a very reasonable price. We would refer them to friends and family without hesitation. If you have water problems, these are your guys read lesscathy b.
- Business Description:Welcome to sonlight home repairs. thanks for checking out our company. we have been in business since 1998. I am committed to doing excellent work at a reasonable price. I am the one who gives the estimate and does the jobs. I do not sub my work out!! I love what I do and always take pride in my work read lessRecent Review:It went really really well. He did a great job. It came out right at the price he quoted me. We got the windows from Home Depot and some of them is not the window we're looking so he worked with Home Depot and got the right size of the windows. I was very very pleased. The work was done very professional. He was on time. He was here when he said would be. He is very proactive read lessRobert T.
- Business Description:GAF Master Elite roofing contractor. We install one of a kind standing seam roofing systems with panels made on site. we work on commercial and residential properties in NH, and MARecent Review:They did a good job and I have no complaints. They came back and cleaned up all the mess.Steve S.
- Business Description:WE ARE A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS 15 YEARS DOING FINISHED BASEMENTS KITCHENS BATHROOMS DECKS INTERIOR PAINTING ADDITION WE GOT YA COVERED!ONE CALL DOES IT ALL!! RATED A+ BBB. RATED #1 BY HOMEOWNERS CONTACT US 603-321-5157 OR 603-895-1334 WEB SITE WWW.daveandlouanns.com EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Dave did a beautiful job on finishing a small room in our basement where we wanted to put a small hot tub. We didn't really know exactly how it should look, so Dave made great suggestions for use of waterproof/water resistant materials. All we had to do was pick the paint color. It turned out just like we wanted it, and the hot tub is now in and working. Dave was on schedule and on price. In addition, he offered to do another small job for free because he had an extra day between jobs. We could not have been more pleased with his work read lessNancy H.
- Business Description:community is been serving maine since 1999. Theirs no job to small or big we get them all done.no money down paid when job completed and customer is happy.Recent Review:Larry followed through with everything, was on time, and did an excellent job. We would absolutely hire him again for additional work.John N.
- Business Description:Northeast Basement Systems employs 25 full time and part time employees. Northeast Basement Systems offers special pricing for seniors and military personel as well as financing options, both Same As Cash and Installment loans read lessRecent Review:Overall, very well. Most importantly, the installers worked their tails off(!), and communication with sales was excellent. Imperfections were several-- and despite them would certainly hire again--but are worth noting. First, the installer onsite hadn't realized that we were also replacing our aging sumps, so when he thought he was done-- he wasn't, actually, and had to come back another day to do that part of the job. If we hadn't noticed/asked about that, we might not have gotten the new sumps and battery that we had paid for. Second, they installers had to remove the lower half of a wall of drywall to put the drain in-- that was expected. We had paid them to have the drywall reinstalled (no mudding or taping). They did the work, but the precision wasn't great-- there were larger gaps between the drywall and adjacent corner, and around an electrical outlet, than there should have been. Third, just a word to the wise-- it had been rainy when this work was done, and the entrance to the basement is through an area that gets muddy in the rain. Although the workers left the floor broom-swept clean, there were literally hours of mopping that had to be done afterwards. This is not at all something I'm blaming the company for but is just a word to the wise for homeowners--expect that there will be additional cleanup needed after this type of work read lessLars K.
- Business Description:Rescon Basement Solutions is New England's best choice for improving and protecting the basement environment. Our high-quality products and services provide property owners with the piece of mind and reliability that has been the foundation of Rescon's success. With our laser focused emphasis on utilizing the best available technology we deliver fast, reliable and superior services to our customers. We do all this while also recognizing and maintaining a company culture that emphasizes qualit.. read lessRecent Review:Had a major water problem every time it rained. Rescon came in and installed there drainage system with a sump pump. Months later and all this rain and snow melting. No water. They did a great job and everything is working well read lessMary D.
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai.. read lessRecent Review:I called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with Octagon read lessStephen H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- South Berwick
- North Berwick
- Kittery Point
- New Castle
- Cape Neddick
waterproofing contractors in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- AK Property Services178 Towle Farm Rd
Hampton, New Hampshire
- Allegiant Builders54 Stone Farm Drive
Barrington, New Hampshire
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Athena Excavation Corp236 Rocking Ham Rd.
Auburn, New Hampshire
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Griffin Home & Grounds LLC131 Cross Mill Rd
Tilton, New Hampshire
- Griffin Home & Grounds LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- iRemodel LLC10 Wight St Apt 1
Raymond, New Hampshire
- iRemodel LLC
- Marquis Roofing129 Staniels Rd
Loudon, New Hampshire
- Marquis Roofing
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration353 Roosevelt Trail
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration
- Quality Insulation110 Perimeter Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Quality Insulation
- Xtreme Woodworks21 River Lane / PO Box 89
Freedom, New Hampshire
- Xtreme Woodworks