If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Dover, NH
There are 12 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Dover
- Contrast Painting & MasonryWonderful!!!!! Frankie is the hardest working, gentle, kind, polite, reliable, professional contractor we have ever worked with. He did an outstanding job on our shed/garage/driveway, and we are contracting him for additional projects around the property. We have already recommended him to friends, and relatives. He is very knowledgeable in his field and offers competitive prices!!!! read less
- Rhema IncBernard and his workers did a great job, took a little longer than we expected because of scheduling conflicts. They removed old broken up concrete floor and about 8 " of dirt from under. Then installed 8" of crushed stone and a reinforced 4" concrete floor over, and finished with a sealer. Finished floor looks great, and they did a complete clean up. Haven't driven on it yet as it has been less than a week. I would hire again for any concrete work read less
- Saber Concrete RepairFrom start to finish, I could not be more pleased with both the his customer service and workmanship. My daughter's boyfriend owns a construction/contracting business and he said Nick did a good job! Just as important to me as the workmanship is the person doing the job. Nick is easy to talk to, he listens to your questions and takes the time to answer any concerns you might have. Thank you Nick! You can be sure I will have no problem recommending you to others read less
- Saber Concrete RepairPerfect. This is the second and third time i used them. They showed on time. The work is always flawless. I cannot recommend him enough.
- Olofson Landworks LLCHe responded within 24 hours with a very reasonable estimate. We hired him on the spot. He had to remove many rocks and boulders, and stumps which took a great of work. The foundation was done by Dave Ouelette who worked with Mr. Olofson with a coordinated effort. I am very pleased with the work of both and would hire them again without reservation read less
- Sand Castle Construction & Hardscapes LLCIan had done a patio/firepit/sitting wall at our home that came out absolutely beautiful! My husband and I called Ian and asked if he could help us fix up the front entrance of the house. Ian was very professional, organized and quick! His crew got the job done in a couple days and when they left it was completely spotless! Sand Castle put stone veneer on the foundation, made a new retaining wall, put a granite mailbox post in, and a new walkway! Will definitely call Ian at Sand Castle for future work and highly recommend read less
- Olofson Landworks LLCThe work was completed on time and on budget. They did everything they said they would, and it came out perfectly!
- Professional Building ServicesPrior to putting in an HVAC system, we required some work to be done in order to facilitate an easy installation. Having Pete and his guys already doing some work around the house, we decided to call him last minute and see if he could do some demo and pour a cement pad for us. Pete was quick to rearrange some things to be sure he could get someone there to do the job. He was always willing to bend over backwards to make sure we were happy and had what we needed no matter what the project, and that is one of the reasons we loved working with Pete. Many people will say “The customer always comes first” but with Pete, this statement couldn’t be truer. Pete’s demolition guy (who also poured the cement pad) was nothing but professional and accommodating. He showed up on time (early in fact if I remember correctly) and worked until the job was completed. Being somewhat of an undefined demo ask (the other vendor was a little unsure of how he wanted to install the system), Pete’s guy guided us in asking all the right questions to make sure we knew exactly what needed to be pulled up or knocked down to make room for the system while minimizing the amount of destruction read less
- TRIAD ASSOCIATES INCWe had a retaining wall and exposed aggregate patio installed for our pool. The salesperson did an excellent job with an architectural sketch to represent the final results. The installation of the retaining wall and exposed aggregate was very prompt. We were very satisfied on how beautiful the exposed aggregate came out. The construction project manager did a great job modifying the original plans in order to make a more pleasing design read less
- Champion Construction LLCAfter talking about what I wanted done, Rob came up with some workable solutions. I did give him some creative license so that he could work without my being home. He has so much experience and a good eye for what looks nice. He also has a keen understanding of what someone is looking for and can deliver. He did a fabulous job placing the huge cement steps and cleaning up any work area disturbance. He had to bring in heavy equipment across my property to place the steps. I came home from work, and the job was done--beautifully. I've had so many compliments on those steps. I highly recommend Champion Construction to do the heavy work read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Dover
- Business Description:Quality Paving is a committed, full service paving company, with state of the art equipment, ran by operators with years of experience. We work hand and hand with the customer to meet all expectations. Every project is done by the book, in a timely manner, backed by a 2 year warranty read lessRecent Review:They showed up early, they did a superb job ! I would recommend them in an instant. They cleaned up, very professional !Jeffrey W.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t.. read lessRecent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work read lessBrian C.
- Business Description:J. Martinoli & Sons has been a family owned business since 1932,We work very hard to produce a quality product, We work to over preform and help our customers achieve there dreams, Customer service is very important to us, Our core values are Integrity,Teamwork,Accountability,Excellence,Professionalis read lessRecent Review:We love our new bathroom and entrance area, especially the flooring - Jim's tile work is impeccable. It was a unique project; we appreciated their expert opinion, while also allowing us to create the space that we envisioned. Jay and Jim offered a fair price and were great to work with read lessWhitney F.
- Business Description:We offer Concrete Construction In NHRecent Review:Bernard and his workers did a great job, took a little longer than we expected because of scheduling conflicts. They removed old broken up concrete floor and about 8 " of dirt from under. Then installed 8" of crushed stone and a reinforced 4" concrete floor over, and finished with a sealer. Finished floor looks great, and they did a complete clean up. Haven't driven on it yet as it has been less than a week. I would hire again for any concrete work read lessThomas D.
- Business Description:NHG is your local excavation & site work company. We offer many different services such as septic system installs/ replacements & designs, site work for new houses, garages, additions & commercial buildings. NHG also provides concrete foundation services. We can accomplish the site work for your project and install the foundation & concrete floor as well. We are your one stop shop!! Other services that we offer are yard/ driveway & parking lot grading/ expansion, stumping, pool pads, tree re.. read lessRecent Review:They were really good and did very good job.John H.
- Business Description:Rescon Basement Solutions is New England's best choice for improving and protecting the basement environment. Our high-quality products and services provide property owners with the piece of mind and reliability that has been the foundation of Rescon's success. With our laser focused emphasis on utilizing the best available technology we deliver fast, reliable and superior services to our customers. We do all this while also recognizing and maintaining a company culture that emphasizes qualit.. read lessRecent Review:Had a major water problem every time it rained. Rescon came in and installed there drainage system with a sump pump. Months later and all this rain and snow melting. No water. They did a great job and everything is working well read lessMary D.
- Business Description:Power washing and refinishing. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Preston Schmidt works alone and works harder than I can describe! He gently power washed each cedar shake on our large and complicated roof. It was early October in Minnesota, so he worked from 10 AM to 5 PM for two days on the cleaning, replacing about 6 shingles. Preston had to use lots of safety precautions while washing the roof. The roof had to thoroughly dry before he could apply the seal coating. Nature did not cooperate as it rained every day for a week. However, when we finally had two days of sunny dry weather, Preston finished the seal coating. The roof looks fantastic read lessVIVIAN S.
- Business Description:When Scott Roofing Services, Inc. was founded in 1971, our goals were simple. Give the customer a superior product, at a reasonable price, and provide services to those customers unlike anything they have ever seen before. We are large enough to provide quick efficient service, yet still small enough to provide a personal touch. We are well prepared to address your every need. We take pride in providing you with the highest quality of construction from start to finish while paying close atten.. read lessRecent Review:We are very satisfied with how the roof looks and the crew was fast and efficient. They did a great job cleaning up and the price was very fair. Thanks to Sean and his crew for a job well done!!Kristen T.
- Business Description:Our company’s mission is to provide honest, reliable home remodeling services that stands head and shoulders above the rest. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each project is completed on time and under budget. Combined with our use of the highest quality materials, we are able to ensure exceptional workmanship that is highly durable and cost effective, and we’ll never leave you with a mess to clean up after. When planning your next project, rely on a company that .. read lessRecent Review:We've worked with Prudential prior, Kevin and his team were very responsive. The project was on time and the deck looks great.Christopher D.
- Business Description:LaBrie Property Maintenance and Landscaping LLC provide expert level service to both Individual homeowners and businesses in the Southern New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts area. Based out of the greater Salem, NH area we travel up to roughly 50 miles in any direction from Salem, NH. We are a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the needs of customers in Salem and the surrounding areas since 1988. We are proud of the service that we provide for our customers, and it.. read lessRecent Review:The finished product looks great. The crew that did the work was very respectful, and took great care completing the job and even cleaning up after themselves. Reasonably priced as well. Would recommend highly. You won't be disappointed read lessJoAnn N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- South Berwick
- North Berwick
- Kittery Point
- New Castle
- Cape Neddick
concrete contractors in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- Ace Paving189 Rockingham Rd
Derry, New Hampshire
- AK Property Services178 Towle Farm Rd
Hampton, New Hampshire
- Allegiant Builders54 Stone Farm Drive
Barrington, New Hampshire
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Artt Remodeling and Property Maintenance LLCPO Box 523 N/A
Barrington, New Hampshire
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Cedar Warriors8919 211th St W
- Contractor Jack13 Curries Way
Brookfield, New Hampshire
- Cooper Concrete7 Watson hill rd
Raymond, New Hampshire
- Cooper Homes LLC84 West Broadway
Derry, New Hampshire
- Crack-X800 Turnpike St Ste 300
North Andover, Massachusetts
- CULLEN CONCRETE FORM CO22 HOLMES AVE
Northfield, New Hampshire
- Cedar Warriors
- F/X DESIGN14 KELLY LN
Rumney, New Hampshire
- F/X DESIGN
- Hardscapes Designs Inc19 King St
- Hardscapes Designs Inc
- J & W CONTRACTING34 Pocahontas St
- J M Stanton Contracting LLC94 New Boston Rd
Kingston, New Hampshire
- J Stefan Contracting178 Towle Farm Rd
Hampton, New Hampshire
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J. MARTINOLI & SONS BUILDING & REMODELING22 WHITTIER STREET
- Jackson and Company Foundation Repair46 Shaker Ln
HAMPSTEAD, New Hampshire
- John Fagone Building & Development34 union street
Somersworth, New Hampshire
- J & W CONTRACTING
- Labrie Property Maintenance & Landscaping LLC2 Paradise Dr
Raymond, New Hampshire
- Labrie Property Maintenance & Landscaping LLC
- Olofson Landworks LLC421 Middle Rd
Brentwood, New Hampshire
- Olofson Landworks LLC
- Quality Paving30 Railroad Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Quality Paving
- Thomas Buckingham HouseWright, LLC95 Blackwater Rd.
Concord, New Hampshire
- Thomas Buckingham HouseWright, LLC
- Wagner Home Renovation66 York Woods Road
South Berwick, Maine
- Wagner Home Renovation