A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2011

9 John Robinson Rd

Hudson, MA 01749

We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does this sound familiar with your home?? - Water is coming into your basement - There is a foundation issue that might be a structural issue, but you are not sure - You have an old house with a fieldstone basement that is starting to deteriorate - You are trying to sell your house, but buyers hesitate when they go downstairs Our areas of expertise include: - Foundation Wall Cracks - Foundation Floor Cracks - Lally Column Installation - Fieldstone Foundation Re-pointing - Leaking Bulkheads - Sump Pumps - Leaking Tie Rods - Floor Wall Seam - Pipe Penetrations SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 ...

foundation repair (82)basement waterproofing (27)concrete repair (8)masonry (6)well & water pump repair (3)

04/11/2021

The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work.

Description of Work
Fill basement wall crack.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

03/30/2021

Excellent service, staff communicates extremely well, excels in scheduling to meet customer needs, 10 year work warranty which is transferable to new owner if property sale.

Description of Work
Crack repair

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

02/15/2021

Rich gave me very important critical information over the phone to allow me to make a decision. He did not want renumeration. He gave me expert advice and a method to proceed. I learned about my concrete block basement and the reasons for the leaking. I can now approach the company that originally helped with the new construction for their help.

Description of Work
I needed to understand why I have water running into my basement after a stone porch was added to the front of my house.

Category concrete repair,masonry,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

01/18/2021

I contacted A-1 on a Saturday after water came into the basement around the water main pipe during a nor’easter. Rich contacted me that day and we made an appointment for repair after explaining to me what work would be done and the cost. The appointment was about three weeks out, but A-1 contacted me when they had a cancelation and were able to come sooner. They texted me to let me know they woul...

Description of Work
Sealing a leak around the water main coming into the basement.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

01/12/2021

I contacted A-1 Foundation Crack Repair for repairing a rusty support column in the basement. Rich contacted me and a few photos later, he came up with a plan to add another support column, along with the potential cost. His crew came one day at the specified time to lay a new footing and returned a couple of weeks later to add the column. The communication was perfect and they were professional a...

Description of Work
Repair support column (lally column)

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/10/2020

Excellent. person that came out was friendly and professional. Did all work requested and asked us to look at work when finished to assure we we satisfied. We would definitely have them do more work if needed.

Description of Work
repoint field stone foundation

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

12/07/2020

Outstanding service, fair price and professional work.

Description of Work
Crack Repair

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/16/2020

A1 Foundation Crack Repair has been great to work with! I recently purchased an older home that was completely flipped besides for the basement which is made of brick and stone. The mortar was crumbling in quite a few places and they did a great job touching everything up. Not only that, but they went above and beyond when I happened to find a dead skunk in my basement the night before they were p...

Description of Work
Basement Repointing

Category masonry,foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Thank you for sharing your positive experience working with Scott! We pride ourselves on timely communication, professionalism and meeting your stone foundation repointing needs. Thank you for choosing A-1 Foundation Crack Repair.

10/16/2020

I spoke with Adam who was able to assess the water issues in my basement by asking some very pointed questions and reviewing photos of the problem areas. Scheduling was very easy. Andrew arrived promptly at the scheduled time, followed all social distancing protocols and worked very efficiently. I am very satisfied with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Repaired a crack in my foundation wall

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your positive experience working with Andrew! We pride ourselves on timely communication, professionalism and meeting your foundation repair needs. Thank you for choosing A-1 Foundation Crack Repair.

10/06/2020

EXCELLENT. They were knowledgeable, experienced and professional. Contacted them for a quote for several water leaks in our basement. Sent them a photo and they responded within 24 hours with information and suggested fixes. We asked questions and they provided complete answers explaining the various options. They then provided a quote and we scheduled the day for repairs. The technician, Andrew c...

Description of Work
We had a long standing water leak that had several attempts at being fixed and none worked.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Foundation wall crack repair, floor crack repair, leaking tie-rods, leaking bulkheads, floor-wall seams. Stone and block foundation repair, repointing, install lally columns, install sump pumps.

Foundation pouring.