From regularly inspecting the high-pressure hose to making sure the spray gun is good-to-go, a routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Minot, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Minot
- North Star Drywall & Construction LLCThe work started right away, I had observed his work on a similar style of home and was impressed with the work. The owner James stated that the work could start in a couple of days and that they would need to station a large garbage container on the property to hold all of the waste taken off of the home. The worked started on time and went well during the tear down. Once the reconstruction started the signs of trouble soon started. Wood siding was placed on the home that was not cured and it began to leak sap. They ran out of materials and tried to use left over materials from other jobs which I had to ask them to take off the home. The rock work on the lower part of the home seems to be quite good for now. Once the siding was on the home I noticed a few places where flawed siding was used and I had to ask them to replace it. The doors that were put in had to be replaced and reset a couple of times because of poor quality and not fitting properly. The front door that was put in was done free of charge eventually because of all the other flaws and the screen door put in did not fit and when I asked that it fit right the workers began to HACK away at the framing with an electric saw, it looked like a beginner did the work and did not care how it turned out. I had to call the owner who quickly responded and got the fix in place. The worker began to have a fit and through items and I asked that he not return to my home. Once the siding was on they began to stain it and the trouble continued. The individual they sent over had no experience with staining and he made a mess of the project, which we are still fighting with today. Some spots were runny and others did not take because of sap running down the boards. The owner said that he would come back and redo the staining after it cured, that has been two years. I have called three or four times with little result, the only thing that they have done so far is to come back and power wash the siding, never to return (this was a year ago). I called James this spring (2014) and he said that they would return and get it done. I called today because the firm is in the news for not having a license in ND in good standing. I called the state office for their license and was told that they have never had a proper license and they were issued a fine. I called James again today and he said that he paid the fine, which was verified by the state office, and he would come out and fix the issue as soon as he could practice again in ND. I am not hopeful. You can go to the Attorney General of ND website to check to see if he has a proper license prior to hiring. The bright spot is that James seemed concerned about my being happy with the work and that things get fixed in a timely manner. He responded to my concerns quickly initially but as mentioned above not so much. Once the garbage unit was removed there was evidence of drinking that went on while his staff was at my home, tops to bottles found under container once gone. I am still trying to get them to come and touch up the spots that are flawed. These are spots where the stain did not take or where streaks were left. James continues to respond to my calls and promises to finish. After $40,000 I hope so. I guess I just trusted a bit too much. Overall I think that James wants to do a good job but unless you have the time to micromanage the work and check everything be cautious about letting them work on your home. Parts of what they do is great but it is the little things that bring me to write this review. I have worked construction in the past and am well aware of what goes on with crews but this was over the top. One final note is that you should never pay anyone the full amount prior, I paid in small steps and was able to get them to complete the overall project, this final step is really touch-up work but I did pay for it so I expect it to be done. If it gets done I will update this review
- The Painters IncAll and all it went very well, the cleanup was quite good and there were NO paint messes anywhere to clean up. We have a old home built in 1919 so the stucco is a very deep stucco and not easy to paint. What I didn't like about the whole process is if you know it's going to require 2 coats why is everything bid as 1 coat
Pressure Washing Services in Minot
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:two employees, free estimates, $100 minimum, do sub-contracting, accept most major credit cards, materials purchased by customer unless otherwise stated,
- Business Description:I am a licensed contracted in Minot. I am fully insured an have a long list of refrences,I have all my own equipment,an 21 years experience I specialize in Int.Ext. painting and repair.Comercial steel bldg,s and roof's. And anything on the farm..I do not ask for anything down,and give my customer's full written proposal's and or contract's.I Offer a full line of subcontracting.sevice's.
- Business Description:free estimates
- Business Description:We are a company who specializes in Property preservation and Home maintenance
- Business Description:We are a class A Gc
- Business Description:We are a small business, owned and operated locally. We accept cash or card transactions. Price quotes upon request. Open 9 - 6 Monday thru Thursday and 9 -5 Friday.
- Business Description:I have 2 to 3 employees; i have free estimates but if have to travel a distance, will expect to be paid for gas; usually ask for 1/3rd down and remaining upon completion; i do not take credit cards, only cash or chec
- Business Description:Frac Decon Services is a full services Environmental Services Business. We accept cash, check, and major credit cards.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Find pressure washers in
- Turtle Lake
- New Town
pressure washers in Minot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blast Pro1016 17th St NE
Mandan, North Dakota
- Blast Pro
- E&J Roofing LLC.2036 N. Gilbert road 2-283
- E&J Roofing LLC.
- Frac Decon Services LLC1721 Park Ave Suite 111C
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Frac Decon Services LLC
- Handymen for hire1315 N 16th St
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Handymen for hire
- North Star Drywall & Construction LLC1016 Burdick Expy East
Minot, North Dakota
- North Star Drywall & Construction LLC
- Servpro Of MinotPO Box 329
Minot, North Dakota
- Servpro Of Minot
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC660 4th Ave SW
Dickinson, North Dakota
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC