Keeping an eye out for these warning signs can help determine whether you need new gutters. If you notice rust, cracks, or other imperfections in your gutters, it could be time to make the call.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Minot, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Minot
- Price-Rite Home Improvement IncEverything went very smoothly. John came out and was able to give me an estimate the same day I called him. This was especially impressive because I live about 30 miles south of Fargo. He was able to get the job done shortly after. Everything was very easy. They showed up when he said they would, and did the work for the price in the estimate. Would be happy to hire again
- Pitner Rain GuttersMy experience with Pitner Rain Gutters was great! The owner Paul was knowledgeable and was very quick to get me an estimate. He was able to get me the color I wanted and complete the work I needed done in a short period of time. I will definitely being using Pitner Rain Gutters again if I every need gutter work in the future
- Simon's HomesThey came out and gave me an estimate for the gutters. Once I decided to use them I gave them a deposit and they were here later that same week to put up the new gutters. I do wish they had called before they came out instead of calling me at work once they were already here. Still everything was done well, all the mess removed. I've had some minor problems with the storm windows I bought from them a couple of years ago but they are prompt about returning calls and coming on site to address issues. I know others who have used them for windows and have not had the problems I have had. While it is minor things like the top window sliding down making it hard to operate the locks it's still annoying. I'm not sure if I've had more issues because my house was built in the 1940's or if the person that assisted when mine were installed was new at the job and something wasn't done correctly. Overall though I would use them again as I just did with the new gutters
- Siding Repair SystemsThey were very considerate and thorough. They pretty much were very attentive to what I wanted. I just had a bad experience with another contractor and they bent over backward to give me what I wanted. I was so happy with them!
- Johnson Roofing Siding & GuttersAfter we started a kitchen, dining, living room renovation project we noticed multiple locations of water leakage through the aging flat roof directly above the renovation space and through deteriorated sections around the perimeter of the roof substructure above the central load bearing wall. Bruce Johnson, owner of Johnson Roofing, Siding and Gutters, recommended a lightweight yet durable alternative to the typical tarpaper and gravel solution for a flat roof. His quotes were very reasonable (we did the job in two separate stages) and his crew got started as soon as the spring weather allowed me to clear the snow and ice build up from the roof. Since the roof was flat, I saved some of the cost by clearing the snow and ice myself. Once that was complete, the roofing team removed the old material and had the majority of the new roof covering in place in less than two days. Mr. Johnson himself fashioned and installed a new low-point drain to alleviate water puddling where the roof structure had settled over the past five decades. When it came time to do the upper roof, Johnson was able to send in a larger crew. I was amazed to see that they had removed all of the old roofing material, replaced four sheets of deteriorated roofing underlay, installed and anchored about 850 sq. ft. of HD foam panels (the entire roof section), and fitted the 60 mil rubber sheet to the entire roof surface - in the span of one long day. Mr. Johnson himself supervised the sealing of the seams of the rubber sheet. The upper roof project included the fabrication of several drain openings and downspouts, and these were also completed by the end of the first day. After some discussion that there could still be standing water on the upper roof under certain conditions, on Day 2 Mr. Johnson modified the roof trim and soffit on the south side and installed a 32' gutter, connecting the downspout to one previously installed. He generously did this at no extra cost over his original quote. That was superior icing on the customer service cake. At the completion of both jobs, each of the Johnson Roofing teams made a very thorough clean up of the work site. Other than the obvious physical design changes, there was no trace of any work-related debris around my house. I have since referred Johnson Roofing to several of my friends. Two of them chose to contract with the company and have mentioned to me that they, too, have had similar positive experiences, with reasonable quotes and timely professional service. It is probably worth mentioning that the roofing business here in north central North Dakota is highly seasonal and very much at the mercy of very erratic weather. Mr. Johnson obviously runs a very tight operation. He takes a personal interest in each job, ensuring the work is done to his satisfaction, completed in a timely manner, and he guarantees it
- Johnson Roofing Siding & GuttersFirst I had contacted another company to remove old shingles and install new ones on our roof. They came in at $11000.00 just for the roof. I then spoke with a sales rep for Johnson Roofing and Siding and they came in at $16250.00 for new shingles, new siding and a 12 foot by 8.5 foot cedar deck with a handicap accessible wheelchair ramp. This price covered all materials and labor. The work crew for Johnson Roofing and Siding (whom I will call JRS from now on) showed up on time and were very polite and professional. In fact I was in the hospital a few days while they were here and they were very courteous and helpful to my wife and children while I was gone and were very helpful to me while I was laid up. Their work was second to none. They paid so much attention to the detail and quality of their work. They had the entire roof done in one day and only took a couple of days to do the siding. They wrapped the house with some type of plastic sheet as well as made sure all the proper molding and corner pieces were installed. As for the deck, I simply cannot say enough good about it. All boards are proper and tight. While we did use a treated wood for the floor supports and frame work, they covered all of this wood with cedar trim so the entire deck looks proper and professional. Also, any work that came up that was not discussed during the initial quote was not charged to me. JRS covered any and all of those costs. (there were only a couple items that came up, like down spouts for the rain gutters) Truthfully, I could not be happier with anyone's work and I would recommend this company to anyone at any time. They do some of the best work I have ever seen. If you live in the Minot, N.D. area this is the company you need for your Home siding and roofing projects
- GOWAN RAIN GUTTERI was given an estimate of $380 for the front of my house with an angled apron. They also put in two downspouts in the front and one in the back, as requested. They were supposed to use our downspouts but the workers ended up using their own and never asked about our downspouts. So apparently, three downspouts cost $200. Overall, the workers did a good job and did it very quickly. I do reccomend them but be sure to lay out exactly what you want to happen
- The Window & Door StoreI'm not real happy with them. Their customer service is really good, but I just had problems with their work. I've had gutters fall down and things are just not working out. I had a door put in that leaks hot air and condensation. I've used them for a lot of things, roof, gutters, doors and windows and I won't use them again. The price is good
- Singh Contracting, Inc.Numerous delays, two seperate sections of my house were left damaged or unfinished. Only after sending photos of the "finished" job did the crew return to fix their work. Communication with the company was terrible and promises about how the insurance would be handled were not kept. The owner took no responsibility for his company's work, and was very unprofessional to communicate with. The guarantee of getting the gutters installed before the 365 day limit from my insurance claim expired did not happen. I have no gutters and now my insurance company has recinded the money to cover them. I believed I would be dealing with a company that was based out of the Bismarck area (as is advertised) - Singh is based out of Billings M
- GOWAN RAIN GUTTEROn 10/5/12 after I wrote the review on Angie's List Dave Gowan did come to my home and he fixed the problems with my gutters and I am pleased with the corrections. That being said it has been three months since the initial installation with me having no idea if Dave Gowan was or was not going to resolve my complaint. He also did not schedule ahead to meet with me, but called when he was outside my home wanting to fix them that minute. More or less Dave Gowan reports that his crews are not experienced at installing gutters on older homes. I would not recommend Gowan Rain Gutter if you are needing gutters on an older home, but his services are likely good for new construction
Gutter Repair Contractors in Minot
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Residential - New Homes, Remodeling, Siding, Windows, Additions, Roofing, Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom Remodels, Full Service General Contractor Commercial - Light Commercial, Office Complexes, Apartments, HotelsRecent Review:When the gentleman arrived, he looked around the house. Right away he was rude. He even went so far as to tell us that no other contractor in Minot would touch what we were needed. <br />Adam K.
- Business Description:Additional addresses - Illinois - 330 E Main St Ste 600 Rockton, IL 61072, Missouri - 140 Enchanted Parkway Suite 201 Manchester, MO 63021, Nebraska - 5609 S 4th St, NE 68516, Wisconsin - 4533 Co Rd B Manitowoc, WI 54220, Minnesota - 11545 Lakeland Dr, Suite 103, Maple Grove, MN 55369. Additional fax - (815) 624-6327. South Carolina - 103 Vera Rd. Lexington, SC 29072. Colorado - 1602 S Parker Rd. Ste 305 Denver, CO 80231, Illinios 304 W. Mondamin St. Suite 116, Minooka, IL 60447. 289 Moody St..Recent Review:Both were covered by insurance, so can't speak to pricing fairness. Work by laborers was great. But responsiveness of sales team and management is TERRIBLE. Be prepared to wait weeks beyond when they'll tell you they'll start. Also, the electricity was cut in parts of our house. Fine, accidents happen. Laborers didn't understand us (language barrier) to fix it. Again, OK someone else will come. It's been almost two weeks and no one has come. Also still waiting on pickup of excess materials in our driveway. They will be very prompt to respond until they get the job and your deposit. Then be prepared to hassle them to get a reply..and hopefully a real response. There have to be better firmslisa h.
- Business Description:When it comes to projects around the house, to include building your dream home we are your one stop shop. We offer remodel projects from remodeling the basement, kitchen or bathrooms to building a deck or building a sun room we are your one stop shopRecent Review:.Steven M.
- Business Description:See our website www.bulldogbuildersllc.com
- Business Description:We are a company who specializes in Property preservation and Home maintenance
- Business Description:The Window & Door Store supplies contractors and homeowners with windows and doors. We also have installation services available for these products. We employ 13-15 employees. We accept all major credit cards and have financing programs available. Additional DBA - Invision CorpRecent Review:Had to reschedule twice because of some very welcome rain, but they did their best to make it happen as quickly as possible. Installation crew was courteous, professional, and stayed focused on the job. Everything was cleaned up before they left. The window looks greatMELANIE N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Turtle Lake
- New Town
gutter repair contractors in Minot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Above All Painting & Construction, Inc102 1st Ave NW
Mandan, North Dakota
- Affordable Drainage Systems Inc275 Highview Rd
- All Pro Home Improvement1817 2nd Avenue NW
Minot, North Dakota
- ALL SEASONS ROOFING1500 SABER DR
Bismarck, North Dakota
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- Above All Painting & Construction, Inc
- C & L Roofing Gutters & Siding LLC2625 82nd Ave NE
Bismarck, North Dakota
- CJ's Chimney Sweep and Home Improvement1422 21st St S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLOOTEN SIDING & WINDOW CO1617 E BROADWAY AVE
Bismarck, North Dakota
- construction sqaudpo box 753
Crosby, North Dakota
- CRK Construction127 2nd Ave E
Sherwood, North Dakota
- C & L Roofing Gutters & Siding LLC
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLCPO Box 742
Mandan, North Dakota
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLC
- North Star Drywall & Construction LLC1016 Burdick Expy East
Minot, North Dakota
- North Star Drywall & Construction LLC
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100